Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
@Cush Almighty @ch0sen1

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you want to know why we look to the future generation for hope? Often it is because the future generation is stupid and optimistic enough to strive to defeat evil. The current generation often have too many obligations. Family. Lovers. And whatever else personal stakes you can throw into the mix. But the future generation haven't a stake to hold onto till they age. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When we're young we all have a drive. Something to push us forward to latch onto those stakes we don't have. For some it's to take over the family business. For others it's to go to school and become the smartest. And for others. For a small tiny fraction of others. Their drive is to become a Hunter. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The 2016 Hunter Exams are about to begin. Each individual is young enough or old enough to understand the commitment they have signed up for. Will you be brave enough? Stupid enough. To someday hold onto the Hunter's License you so desire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hunter x Hunter: Stars Align[/BCOLOR]
Click Me I'm the IC

[BCOLOR=transparent]Meanwhile, in Yorknew a curse of darkness was beginning to stir where once a spider lay. Something far deadly began to create a different network of webs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And stranger events were beginning to occur in the North and East. Dark times were in the distance said the old folks. Opportunity said the Hunters who would pass the Hunter Exams.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Honestly I want to keep the cast short and sweet. We need one more person involved in this RP. If you guys have an ideas go ahead and invite them over. I figure the show follows 4 individuals and we don't necessarily need a giant cast of people. However, that doesn't mean I won't open the RP up more once we get into the arcs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ki-Rah Floshade - Clyde[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lit Pinku- Ch0sen1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cush Almighty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Norman- Verite [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Rules[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku's rules[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Communication is the key. I pride myself on being courteous to give a heads up of when I can post and when I cannot. I ask for the same.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't have a necessary posting speed, but do try to make an effort to post in the IC as you can [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And that's about it, enjoy yourselves and have fun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Character Sheet[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 14+[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Desired License: [what is your desired hunter's license][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Traits: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents/Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm going to ask for specifics in this RP. If say your character has a range attack, how far is the rang, etc. I want to avoid the god mod and I want it to be out there what your character can and cannot do. This allows me to determine what your abilities are beforehand. Not saying You Will, but I have in the past had members who don't add details like, "it reaches 30 ft from x distance" and because they didn't add those details want to tell me how their power works in a battle so they can always get the upperhand. Everything must be established in the here and now in this section[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I expect a good, thorough, interesting history. No less than 2 paragraphs. But it will also be dependent on age as well. A 14 year old may not have nearly as much history as say an 18 year old. That's for you to gage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ki-Rah Floshade[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]
oliver6_zpsurrk3ldk.jpg~original
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5'3"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 110 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: NA - Expected to take on family business hunting down Hunters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Desired License: Blacklist Hunter [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Traits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He is not your typical child if that's what you're looking for. He gives off the impression of someone much older than what his actual age is. While his physical age might be sixteen. He has the maturity of a nineteen or twenty year old. Able to make more precise decisions and be direct and affirmative. He's not stubborn. He simply knows what he wants and how to get it. Though some fear who Ki-Rah could become. He was raised in the mind of being a killer and he can give off that vibe from time to time. Someone cold, callous, calculative. He can think in the same ways as a killer might. But some adults, think this may simply just be all influence. Reavas not necessarily being described as the kindest man nor the kindest father.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Isolated all his life and influenced with the direct intention that he might be a killer some day Ki-Rah has no idea how to interact with those around him. Especially those around his age. And he comes off somewhat naive about the world around him. Designed and influenced with the idea in the mind that he was going to be his father's super soldier Ki-Rah can come off direct and to the point. He's quick to judge the skills of others. And often can be a sore loser. He can be a bit manipulative and a cunning liar. Though that may just be due to his age.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
oliver3_zpsdt32q1bg.jpg~original
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
oliver4_zps51xio0l3.jpg~original
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Talents and Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While exceptionally rare Ki-Rah has a lesser form of telekensis. He can lift objects under 20 pounds with a simple gesture or thought. While he comes off a lesser Nen user, considering his age and the exceptionality of his case. Ki-Rah actually has an extremely strong aura. Those who looked at Ki-Rah's energy surrounding them see a demon try to release itself. He comes off as low level, though some people may be afraid of what he could become if he was fully released.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Acrobatics, he is extremely agile and precise. He's quickly able to flip out of the way of danger and take on the environment around him. Quickly able to assess the best use of his surrounding environments.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Killer Instinct; sometimes, lesser foes will cower in fear or become paralyzed for a few seconds when they look into his eyes. They say they can see he carries an aura of death in his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Precision; Ki-Rah was trained and raised that a mistake can cost you, your life. And that any mistake could be the difference between life and death. Thus he tries to make as little mistakes as he can, be extremely quick and precise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed/Quick; He's a slippery one. He can move quickly. More so than the average individual.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Knife Fighting; while he doesn't have all his Nen unlocked, Ki-Rah compliments his skills with the ability to knife fight. More precisely he has concealed knives in the folds of his baggy clothes, in which he throws quickly at his enemies and influences the knives with smile invisible threads on bands hidden underneath his clothes. And controls the movements of his threads with his telekinesis. His threads extend out to 30 ft. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Floshade family is infamous. Clearly for a lack of good intentions. His father Reavas is a former Hunter gone rogue. Who instead of aids his fellow Hunters, has turned a business into killing the most powerful Hunters when hired to do so. His two sons, Ki-Rah's eldest brothers, have turned to the family business. As well as his three sisters. Ki-Rah has always been the apple of his mother's eye. He is the baby of the family. Has always been doted on. Always been treated with special treatment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though the reason for all of this admiration may be less known to him. The family is afraid of who Ki-Rah could become if his full potential was realized. When Ki-Rah was young, he had a tendency to believe everyone could not use their hands to move objects. And when he was upset items would interact with him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His father Revas fearing his son strength, before he was even of an age to remember fitted the boy with an anti-nen suppresses that suppresses Ki-Rah's natural abilities. On Reavas order the family was to pretend the boy was not exceptionally talented. To treat him as if he were the weaker family member. And forbade Ki-Rah to learn any furthering Nen techniques.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Perhaps it was because of all the doting and admiration, that made Ki-Rah take it all for granted. Perhaps that is why Ki-Rah sought so much independence and a different path. To his father's surprise, he asked to become a Hunter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thus a plan was hatched. Reavas allowed his youngest son to go to the Hunter exam. As long as if the boy promised that if he did become a powerful enough Hunter, that one day he tried to take him out. It was a scare tactic that failed miserably on his young son. Instead the impressionable boy with no knowledge of an outside world set out to embark on a journey.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One to become a Hunter. And a Hunter who defeated men like his father.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Name: Lit Pinku
Height: 5'10
Weight: 127 lbs
Occupation: Technical Assistant at Corporeal Elite Leaders Legion (CELL)

Desired License: Information Hunter

Traits(5): Adaptable/Strong-Willed/Brilliant/Resourceful/Passionate
Flaws(5): Impulsive/Blunt/Cold/Stubborn/Devious

Appearance:
hhlit1-jpg.121179
hhlit2-jpg.121180

Talents & Skills:
⦁ Adept use in one-handed blade as well as firearm weapons. Proficient in CQB.
⦁ Natural affinity for direction, automatically knows where she is and what direction is what.
⦁ Insane reflexes, sometimes she sees events in a dilated manner.
⦁ Working under her mother whom is a Capital Agent, Lit has attained mild tracking and deductive skills.
⦁ Also, being raised with an interest in electronics, she's a technical brilliant mind when it comes to devices and computers. She often has a small one that she uses to program a variety of applications for her use.
⦁ From this, she knows how to comprise gadgets of offensive and defensive measures. Most commonly her vapor grenades, pin trackers, and her famous weapon she calls Omni: A bladed sword, contained with a double barrel pistol at the crossguard, that can be retraced to serve also as a zipline.
omni-jpg.121181

Backstory: Lit was born and raised in a distant, ergo-technological city called Neo City. Neo City is rivaled to be the largest city in the world. She was born and raised by her single mother, Nova Pinku. She was also raised with her two year younger sister, Yoake. Her mother works as an agent for an elite military known as CELL. Nova's job is to respond to severe and utmost perilous threats of city-wide security, and handle those cases that can't be solved by regular means. She's become quite the reputable agent, thus giving her family name a bit of renown status, however not big enough to be far reaching. Lit grew up tinkering with the computers and electronics at her mother's line of work, with Yoake following in suit. Nova tried her best to keep her children from the business until they became of age, where her plan was to eventually teach them then that they may take a place in CELL to help the city stay safe. However, this was not how it happened. Nova couldn't keep Lit and Yoake away, with them constantly in the office watching and observing her, learning her ways. This prompted Lit to become adventurous and thus would often leave their home and the agency to travel about the city, and sometimes the dangerous plains outside the city.

It was here Lit discovered her natural sense of direction and reflexes, escaping many feral creatures and always mysteriously finding her way back home when in a pinch. Around 14 she became intrigued in exploration and adventure, taking her computer skills taught by her mother to program different gadgets and devices she would tinker with in her free time. Soon she would begin using these on her getaways; trapping, and even subduing some creatures from time to time. Her mother found out and nearly exiled Lit to the house, greatly opposed to her going out on her own and getting in danger, though secretly Nova seen the potential in Lit. Yoake however was the opposite, more prone to stay around the office and learn the corporate and political side from the inside out. Lit and Yoake were more like twins than just siblings, capable of finishing each others' sentences and thoughts. And then the day came where Yoake went missing when Lit was 16, tea still on the table and slippers still by the bed. This crushed Lit, and a stern and introverted Nova only seemed mildly bothered by the tragedy. This created a wedge between mother and daughter, with Nova assuring Lit that Yoake would be found and recovered safely. That was 8 months ago. Lit became obsessed with finding her sister, locking herself in her room tinkering and making gadgets, and even stealing her mother's famous weapon, The Omni. Lit took it upon herself to find Yoake herself, if her mother wouldn't be assertive enough. There was only one surefire way to attain the means, power, and authority to do so without question, and without her mother ordering her back home. To become a hunter. Thus, in the middle of the night, Lit snuck away and trekked towards the Annual Hunter's Exam. The world was about to see just how capable she really was. She was going to find Yoake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
You already know you and Cush are accepted.

@ch0sen1

But can you add what License she wants on her sheet? I added that bit in the character sheet

@Verite

Are you still interested?

You already know you and Cush are accepted.

@ch0sen1

But can you add what License she wants on her sheet? I added that bit in the character sheet

What if Lit didn't care about what type or even knew the different types? She just wanted one. Do I just put N/A? I know all the types, but she wouldn't

What if Lit didn't care about what type or even knew the different types? She just wanted one. Do I just put N/A? I know all the types, but she wouldn't
That actually go under temporary hunter

I lied. But there are different types of Hunter. And not even killing ones. Criminal Hunters are detectives and information Hunters are hunters who gather information. I mean NA works but was trying to give our team some nuance and ideas basically for future arcs

I lied. But there are different types of Hunter. And not even killing ones. Criminal Hunters are detectives and information Hunters are hunters who gather information. I mean NA works but was trying to give our team some nuance and ideas basically for future arcs
I know all the different types as stated lol, but I'm thinking from her pov IC: she wouldn't care until it was time she got her license. So...seems like the all around choice where she could work with everyone would be Information Hunter. I'll put that.

I know all the different types as stated lol, but I'm thinking from her pov IC: she wouldn't care until it was time she got her license. So...seems like the all around choice where she could work with everyone would be Information Hunter. I'll put that.

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it, it helps me out so much.

Oof, hope this is good enough

latest

Name

Norman Crestide

20 years old

Height

5'7

Weight

145 lbs.

Occupation

Pharmacy Assistant

Desired License

Blacklist Hunter

Personality Traits

- Fast reader and learner, especially concerning subjects he's interested in
- Mild-mannered, cool-headed and collected (most of the time), even whimsical at times
- Notably smart in the fields of biology and psychology
- Hard worker, makes sure to give everything his all
- Rather openly friendly, almost akin to the nice older brother type

Personality Flaws

- Sometimes lacks tact, can't read the mood. After all, he's a budding psychologist, not a sociologist.
- A bit of a perfectionist, expects a lot from himself and those around him, perhaps too much
- Workaholic, doesn't know when to take a break and is sometimes prone to overworking himself until he collapses
- Stubborn, giving up is a thought that quite simply never crosses his mind, sometimes for the better, and more often for the worse
- Unstable, he's got a few skeletons in his closet, and when those buttons are pushed, he might just go a little crazy

Appearance

latest

Talents / Abilities
  • Adept fighter - Despite not looking all that tough, Norman is a surprisingly capable combatant. He is most skilled at his weapon of choice, twin tonfa. Though he can also hold his own fairly well in hand-to-hand combat and blades (not so much firearms on the other hand) when he doesn't have his weapons on him, he's certainly not the best, considering himself a "jack-of-most-trades" as he calls it.
  • Mental fortitude - He has a surprisingly strong force of will. More than a startling amount of perseverance, Norman has an uncanny ability to resist outer influence on his mind to a degree, such as mental attacks, mind control, artificial pheromones, and such. There doesn't appear to be anything supernatural about this ability, at least not yet, and thus, this fortitude that even he is vaguely aware of can be overruled if the outside influence is strong enough, though anyone who tries to get in his mind will note something strange and frightening inside, like another presence in his head...
  • Decently skilled medical practitioner - Somewhat self-explanatory. Though he's no surgeon or even a real doctor, he knows how to treat others who might be wounded, provided he has the right tools on hand, notably a first-aid kit.
  • Intelligent - Though he may not come off as so at times, Norman is an intelligent, insightful young man, able to even read some people like books, and he reads books rather well. As mentioned above, he is well taught in biology and psychology, as well as mathematics to some degree.
  • Berserker Mode - Exactly as it sounds. When pushed to the edge, whether by pushing all his right buttons or flat out angering him deeply enough, Norman's eyes turn red and he almost seems to become an entirely different person, turning crazed and maniacal. He loses every sense of friend and foe if this is triggered during a heated battle. His strength and durability practically become superhuman as he loses any sense of moral fiber and goes into a deep state of adrenaline. Not only does Norman not remember what transpires when he snaps out of going berserk, he is hardly even aware that he has a side like this to him, or so he seems.

History

Once upon a time, the Crestides were a family of respected doctors who resided within Yorknew City, each generation being raised to be either a sort of doctor, pharmacist, or any other sort of medical practitioner. As such, little Norman was born to a wealthy family and lived a comfortable early life, with a promising future as he (along with his older brother, Luke) were following in their parents' footsteps, on the road to becoming accomplished themselves as well. However, this peaceful life wouldn't last forever, as tragedy struck when Norman was around 12 years old, and his parents had been viciously murdered by an unidentified killer, later dubbed the "Yorknew Ripper" for the gruesome nature of his handiwork. This resulted in Norman's brother taking him in as his new legal guardian. Luke trained Norman in a number of martial arts to protect himself, the older brother having always holding an interest in becoming stronger as a person, knowing that Yorknew City was a very dangerous, black place. On top of all that, Norman continued on with his studies, and eventually became an accomplished, capable young man like his brother, by the time he turned 19.

However, tragedy reared its ugly head once again when Luke would meet a mysterious end at the hands of the Yorknew Ripper, who had still been on the loose all this time. It was then that something broke inside Norman, as he'd effectively lost everyone that was dear to him. Vowing to catch the culprit and exact justice upon his family and the others who'd lost their lives to the killer, Norman took it upon himself to become a Hunter in order to find and end the murderer's reign of terror, and in order to achieve revenge. Despite having much more aptitude for being a Virus Hunter, he aims to become a Blacklist Hunter instead because of this. In the year between then and applying to become a Hunter, he had worked himself extremely hard to become fit and able enough for the challenge.

Reactions: Sir Salty
@Verite

I like it. My only concern.....is.....is he Kurta? Why do his eyes change red? And could you explain to me more about this beserk mode and why it happened or how he split so much?

@Verite

I like it. My only concern.....is.....is he Kurta? Why do his eyes change red? And could you explain to me more about this beserk mode and why it happened or how he split so much?
I didn't really have a reason in mind, I just sorta figured it'd be a "it just happens" thing, though if you want, I suppose we could say Norman's family could be relatives / a branch family to the Kurta in a way, as his eyes would remain the same color when he's, say, "normal" angry

As for why the Berserker Mode is a thing and how it came to be, I half implied in the bio that it perhaps was triggered in some way when his brother died, though the actual reason, which I kept a mystery for the sake of dramatic purposes, is something else entirely; I can say in like, PM if you really wanna know, lol

I didn't really have a reason in mind, I just sorta figured it'd be a "it just happens" thing, though if you want, I suppose we could say Norman's family could be relatives / a branch family to the Kurta in a way, as his eyes would remain the same color when he's, say, "normal" angry

As for why the Berserker Mode is a thing and how it came to be, I half implied in the bio that it perhaps was triggered in some way when his brother died, though the actual reason, which I kept a mystery for the sake of dramatic purposes, is something else entirely; I can say in like, PM if you really wanna know, lol

PM me.

It makes it easier for me to know more, with little to vague ideas. Because of how small this group is going to be, and when I do open it up. There's going to be arcs. And I want to make sure when I do character arcs. I honor all the characters in the RP

(Hairstyle above)
tumblr_o8gq95zsxT1s3l5dvo2_500.gif

Name: Efarah Highrock , "E" is fine too,

Height: 5'11

Weight: 150

Desired License: Terrorist Hunter

Personality Traits:

Efarah is the quiet type, A man of few words. When he does speak he could be rude or sarcastic, A sign he wouldn't like to speak. He is, However capable of compassion as he finds it hard to not intervene when he sees injustice. Efarah is a humble person and dislikes arrogance as that leads to one downfall eventually. Efarah thinks before he acts and is not type to rush off helping everyone, Sometimes it better if someone helps themselves. He is brave fearing no obstacle that is in front of him as he knows he can overcome it. He is also an honest man, Not likely to lie or steal. Efarah has a love for food and is always happy ton enjoy a good meal. When it come to food, He prefers to cook his own.

Personality Flaws:

The bad thing about Efarah is that he can extremely vicious and wouldn't shy aware from torturing his enemies. He tends to distrust people as his experience with people haven't been great. He sees more negatives then positives in most. He is also a little sexist as in he believes woman have no place on the battlefield or any other genially masculine things. He thinks complicates things, He is a gentleman though. Efarah logical and calm nature leads him to harsh calls, Making choices the might leave you hating him. Efarah will do what needs to be done with no apologies.

Appearance:

Equipment:
Efarah carries a shoulder bag which contains the following.
9mm Hand Gun (ten rounds) x1
Combat Knife x1
Smoke Grenade x1
Glass Bottles x3
small Towel roll x1
lighter fuel x1
Lighter x1
Cell Phone x1

Talents/Abilities:

Perceptive - Efarah has a good sense of his surroundings and is able to hear the slightest noises around him. You'll have to know what you're doing to get dropped on this trained soldier.

Dulled Emotions - The things Efarah had to do is unspeakable and if he couldn't dull his emotions then his guilt would have devoured him. This skill allows Efarah to do terrible things and sleep peacefully. He does get flashes of the things he has done and it always manages to turn his stomach.

Explosive Expert - Is able to disarm, Arm and make his own explosives. This is another skill like most gained from the Naqia. Your average home-made explosive is nothing for him, Like he was in training again.

Marksmanship - Efarah is able to hit target 300 yards away with no scoop and 200 more with. During his training for Naqia, he's considered the best shot with in the radical group.

Logical thinker - Efarah employs a code of cold hard logic, He leaves emotion out of most of his decisions. If he finds something pointless, non-beneficial or not worth the risk he will refuse to even entertain the idea. This allows him to come to conclusions other wouldn't want to accept.

Gunmanship - Being an Ex-Member of the Naqia, Efarah was taught to use a list of different guns ranging from handguns to rifles.

Stealth - Efarah prefers to go in quiet and is able to avoid detection with ease. Those train can feel his presence and detect him but the average man or untrained fairs little chance.

Decent fighter - Efarah possesses no skills in martial arts but is able to hold his own in a fight. During his training with the Naqia, It was common for them to have the children fight against each other. Efarah will do whatever it takes to win a brawl, nails included.

Toughness - It going to take a lot to keep Efarah down To him, Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

History:

Efarah's life was chaotic from the very beginning. His country is full of strife, Efarah himself seeing the terrors of the world at a young age. From gunshots and bombings to beheading and rape. It all started when Efarah was only 8 years old, Before that he was sheltered from the evils of this world by his parents. He and his family were home eating dinner one night, Lamb, rice and beans, A favorite of Efarah. His parent spoke of how they needed to get out of the country soon and where to go. His mother had her eyes set on York New City while his father wanted a quieter place.

In the middle of dinner, There was a hard knock at the door which quickly turned to banging. Soon the door was knocked off it hinges and armed men ran in. They encircled Efarah and his family and forced them down to the ground from their seats. It was so fast, Efarah didn't know what to but piss himself. He saw the look on his parent's faces, His mother terrified and his father looking pretty angry. Soon a man walked in and from the shadows revealed to be Efarah Uncle Zaar. They brothers spoke, Zaar claiming it was his brothers fought that it came to this. Efarah's father spit in Zaar's face and began cursing him. This didn't last long as Zaar pulled a knife from his belt and stabbed his brother in the neck.

Efarah's Mother screams in terror and is slapped across the face and told to shut up. She is then gagged with a cloth from around the house and is taken outside by one of Zaar's men. Zaar then moves on to Efarah and greets him with a smile. He then tells Efarah sorry he had to see that but explained his father was a bad man, An Evil one who wouldn't fight for the cause. With that, Zaar lifted the boy to his feet and took him outside the house to his mother who was waiting in a truck. He was put into the truck next to his mother and were whisked off to Zaar's compound.

It turns out Zaar was a terrorist or in his words a righteous warrior of God. He was the leader of Naqia, The Pure, A brigade of barbarians at home and abroad who show little mercy. Ever since Zaar had taken Efarah and his mother into the group life has been different. His Mother, Almas was made into one of Zaar's wives since Zaar always found Almas beauty comparable to a diamond in personality as well. She was adamant in her dislike, Her Hatred for Zaar but knew to never rebel or Efarah would pay the price. Efarah was crafted into a child soldier becoming a lethal killing machine. His training was brutal and full of priming telling him every day he was going to fight the unpure people of the world.

By that time Efarah was 16, His smile had long died and the atrocities he would see his fellow soldier commit stopped fazing him. He never enjoyed anything he did but did it to preserve his life and his mother. If he was to rebel he would die and he knew his mother would have nothing around to keep her from moving forward. One night Efarah came across a dead man holding a card and a digital recorder. He listened to man's recording, He told stories of his adventure and what he was, A Hunter and what he hunted were Terrorist.

He snuck the Hunter license and recorder into the compound and would listen to it all the time. The Hunter license belonged to a man named Jen Lut and he had much knowledge to share on terrorist organizations like Naqia. Efarah soon asked his mother about his father knowing it was forbidden for them to speak of him. She told his story and how his father never agreed with Zaar. He had sold Zaar out to the government but with the government being corrupt it all got back to Zaar which lead to Zaar killing him. Efarah's father was a man of peace while his brother was one of war. He helped people and gave people warning when Naqia was approaching to save lives.

After all this Efarah decided to become a Hunter which he told to his mother before he left. She encourages this choice seeing he would better off alone away from the compound. One day during patrol he had planted a bomb under the jeep and rigged it to blow up at a certain time. Efarah was off the jeep before it went off killing the others on it. He used this to fake his death hoping Zaar wouldn't notice. He sold the Hunter license and uses the money to get out of the country and pass Naqia blockades. It turns out money would even have some Naqia members look the other way. Now with his past behind him at the moment Efarah sets out on a journey to train his body so he may become a Hunter by passing the exams

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Cush Almighty

Very fantastic! Accepted.

I'll have an IC up after I sleep, its 2 am in the morning right now

I'm going to add some equipment too, Okay? A gun, knife, iPod, lighter and Molotov's cool?

I'm going to add some equipment too, Okay? A gun, knife, iPod, lighter and Molotov's cool?

That sounds fine to me. We still doing the thing with Ki and E? Their names rhyme, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.