Hunt And Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The being approached the squad car, his blade drawn with a grin.
"WHERE IS THE ONE YOU CALL DETECTIVE DANIELS?" he roared. "I need to speak with him, personally"

Down the street Emil used the cover to scale a small apartment building and follow the path of the terrified girl with his small boy in tow.
"Can you smell her fear?"
"Yes, but it's so faint. She's weak"
"Easier to follow"
Emil ran to the ledge and looked over, the streets were still dark but he knew she was close.

Blaze stared at Ghanyve as he was closing in on him. Blaze knew that if he does not do anything, the shadows from this demon may consume him. Instinctively, his body started to react defensively to protect him against Ghanyve. The pupils of his eyes turned into red fiery orbs and parts of his body began to ignite. "Stay away, I don't want to hurt you." He ordered Ghanyve.

Ghanyve smiles, almost sad looking. "Fine..." He withdraws his shadows and steps back. "I'm not that particularly fond of fire anyway, it's too bright." His eyes darted around for a second and he licked his lips. More human's were waking up, just as the sun did. So many people... so much blood.... He stared at them for a bit as his fangs elongated more but he quickly covered that up with a glamour

The cop pulled out a gun and fired at the suspect, yelling into his walkie-talkie for detective Daniels, whoever that was. A couple of cop cars screeched to a halt. They hopped out, aimed guns at the suspect, and hid behind the doors. However, one man stepped out, almost lazily, and walked toward the suspect.
"Wanna talk," he said, saying something else that sounded like daemon.

Blaze's body cooled as Ghanyve backed away from him. The fires that ignited upon his body started to die out slowly. The pupils on his eyes began to lose its glow and return back to its original color. "I guess it's morning." He said while looking at the sun as it rises above the horizon. He looked at his wristwatch and noticed that it was already five in the morning. He started to remember that he was missing something. What was it....... He thought to himself. After thing for a few minutes, he remembered that he had a project that was due today. He rushed towards his apartment, running past a few police cars.

Ghanyve did nothing but lift an eyebrow at the fiery-boy's random run away. The sun was starting to rise... it was time to return to his apartment. His roommate was probably worried. She thought he had a night-job and that explained why he slept during the day..... but she really didn't care as long as he paid his rent. With a slight smile as he thought about her, he stepped into the disappearing shadows and vanished.

As Blaze was running back to his apartment, three guys who looked just about his age stepped in front of him. "Get out of the way." Blaze told them. However, they had something different in mind. One of them pulled out a kitchen knife and ordered, "Give me your wallet now!" Blaze started to get irritated and his body began to heat up. The man with the knife came up to Blaze and brought up his knife to Blaze's throat. "Give me your wallet." He ordered in a slightly more serious voice. Blaze couldn't take this anymore, he needed to finish his project on time. He grabbed the knife with his right hand and melted it before grabbing the mugger's face and slightly burning it. "Oww, let go." He pleaded. Blaze replied, "Fine." As he let go on the mans forehead. As Blaze was leaving, another one of the muggers brought out a gun. "I'm getting really tired of this." He said as fist turned into flame. When he charged at the armed mugger, the mugger shot him before being punched. Once Blaze got on top of him, he kept punching him until he was unconscious. The other muggers ran away after seeing what happened in front of him. "Now I have to get patched up." He said to himself as he started to walk back home.

It had been a nice morning, Serenity had been enjoying the silence of the city. That was now ruined by the screeching sound of sirens outside as they flew by her home and towards the Chinese restaurant a few blocks away. She opened her eyes, her mood now completely ruined, and got up from the couch she had been lazily laying on for the last few hours. Not bothering to brush her wild waves of dark red-brown hair Serenity walked outside to see what was going on. Normally the sound of the sirens wouldn't have bother her, but in this town it was one of the things you didn't hear very often.

Serenity started to walk towards the the police cars, she was now fully interested in what all the craziness was about. She sneaked up behind the police cars and tried to get a look at what was going on, but she couldn't see anything inside the building. She decided that she probably would be able to get in through the front because the police were blocking the entrance, so instead she headed towards the back of the building to see if there might be a back door or window she could sneak in through.

Zane walked through the streets of Redrum. He could feel the nice cool breeze blowing around him and he felt calm and at peace. He was alone on the street in his own peaceful world, but that was why he always went for walks early in the morning because everyone else was either still asleep or still getting ready to go to school or work. Zane used to have to go to work, at least until his boss and him got into a fight and he quit. Now he just kind of floated around carelessly.

There. A human. Young male, healthy, and alone. Ghanyve ran his teeth across his fangs. He was hungry and he couldn't go home until he had fed, lest he attack Mercy. His roommate was an important friend to him and he couldn't risk an easy meal in exchange for that. So this unofrutnate person would have to do.
He put on a heavy glamour and approached the male (Zane) with a smile and a map. "Hi, can you help me find the university?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane was still walking when he almost ran right into another person. He looked up about to apologize when he realized that the guy was trying to ask him something. "Oh I'm sorry. And um, you want to keep walking down this street and take a left three streets down." He said tracing the directions along the map with his finger as he spoke to the man. Sane looked closer and felt like there was something strange about this guy... He ignored the feeling though, which may have been a mistake.

Ghanyve smiled at him, his shadows slowly creeping up the man's legs. "Thank you for your help, sir." His glamour drops as the shadows completely engulf them. The next second the shadows disperse and they're both gone, vanished as if they were never there.
Ghanyve and his prey reappeared in a the forest surronding the town. He smiled faintly. "If you don't panic it won't hurt... I've heard it can actually feel good for the prey. I can erase your memory afterwards too, so it was all like a dream..."

With a flick of his blade the demon sliced the bullets apart, then glared at the officer.
"Call me... Faust.." He said calmly
As the other cars arrived he lowered his sword.
"You humans are very bold, you choose to die honorably."
As he saw the well dressed detective step out of the car Faust smiled and turned to him.
"Mister Daniels, I came here to bring a message to you"

Emil Followed this blind guide over the rooftops
"Not much farther"
"I hope not, people are waking up."
Sirens wooshed by, Emil took cover
"The others are drawing a lot of attention"
"I thought that was the plan?"
"The plan is to not get killed"
The boy took a firm grip on Emil's hand.
"Shhh, we are here" The boy pointed across the street.
Emil looked down and found the girl laying on the stoop, her bag still on her back.
"What a beautiful girl, this will be a pity" Emil lept off the roof and rolled onto the street. He approached her quietly with his gun drawn and stood over her body. He cleared his throat and with a loud thunderous voice he called her.
"Who are you, and what do you now?!"

Mercy woke up with a jolt and looked at the man standing over her. She did the only thing she knew how to in that situation. When disortented, outside, and alone with someone she didn't know, Mercy tried something she hadn't done before. She screamed, loud and long.

Detective Daniels smirked and pulled out a cigarette, holding it between his fingers. "Really? Disappear and let the humans leave. We'll talk when they're safe."

"This could have been much easier for you"
Emil grabbed her by the throat and hoisted her up.
"Now tell me, what do you know..."

Mercy clawed at the man's hands around her throat, her scream being cut short. She kicked out at him. Her feet connected with his body but she couldn't breathe. Black spots sparked in her eyes. Her tounge felt swollen in her mouth. "L-let....me....go..."

Emil braced himself, he'd felt worse. He pulled her close.
"You poor thing, you could have avoided his whole thing if you'd have just walked straight home."
Emil threw her with enough force to send her across the street.
"Don't make this harder, don't resist" He said as he came up to her. "Don't fight it..."

Mercy fell to the ground with a groan. She couldn't move, her head felt like it would explode. As he came clsoer she scrabmled to back up farther away from him. "W-what the hell do you want?" she gasped. There was no-one around to help her. Usually people were getting up to go to work or school. Were was everyone? Tears started streaming down her face. She must've broken something when she was thrown. As Mercy tried to move away, both of her ankles protested with sharp stabs of pain.

Emil kneeled beside her and gently ran his fingers through her hair.
"Whats your name?"

Mercy looked up at him in disbeleif and fear. "What? What does that matter, what's wrong with you!?!?" She jerks her head back from him.

"I want to save your life, but if you don't want to, fine by me"
Emil stood up and stared straight into her quivering eyes.
"She's all yours"
The boy stepped out from the shadows, scissors in hand and approached her from behind.
"Hello lady, you have really pretty hair"

Status
Not open for further replies.