Hunt And Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anything unusual, thats all I can tell you..I'm not really sure what they do here so I can't say for sure what we'll find" Ronas slips into the hatch and climbs down the ladder to a catwalk.

Serenity followed him down into the building. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the light and she began to look around for anything strange.

"Watch the workers, im going to see if i can find an office room. Might have documents in there"

"Okay I'll keep an eye on them." Serenity said looking down onto the workers. There weren't very many, only around a dozen or so, so it was easy to keep track of them and what they were doing.

Roans headed across the catwalk looking for any doors that might lead to an office space. He stared down watching the workers move about, trying to spot s foreman.

Serenity saw something startling and interesting when she looked down at one of the workers, he was starting straight up at her. "Oh shit..." She whispered and began to walking down the catwalk after Ronas. "We have a problem..." She hissed under her breath and pointed down at the man who was still staring at her, following her every move.

"Oh lovely, why did you lead him to me??"
Ronas stood up and started heading in the other direction.
"Now what?"

"HEY!" the voice called, "You two, come here!"
"We need to leave"

"Sorry, I didn't think about it..." Serenity said feeling a little bit bad. She narrowed her eyes when the guy called up to them. She wanted to jump down there and shred him to pieces, but she figured that Ronas was right and that they needed to get out of there right away.

"call security... Come down here now!"

"fuck that"
Ronas grabbed serenity's hand and led her to the ladder. "Climb, hurry up!"

Serenity moved up the ladder quickly. "I don't even know how he saw me..." She said when she climbed out of the building and back onto the roof.

"Hush, just climb"
Ronas followed her out to the roof..
"Jump!"
He ran and threw himself off the ledge landing hard on the ground. As he stood a wave of security surrounded him.
"FREEZE.. HAND ON YOUR HEAD NOW."

Serenity watched as Ronas got surrounded. I'm going to have to do something... She thought to herself as she felt herself beginning to already change. All of a sudden she felt like her soul was free, her clothes were melting into her skin and fur was beginning to cover her body. Her face was now that of a fierce tigers, the only thing that looked the same were her bright glowing eyes. Her tail whipped violently back and forth as she ran across the roof and leaped into the air, landing on one of the humans. Her claws dug in through his shirt and into his skin as she grabbed his neck in her mouth and heard a loud breaking noise. She tossed him to the side and went for another one, ignoring the sound of guns being fired at her.

Laurie glares at him from the front seat before facing forward. A couple minutes later her cell phone rings. "Triton," she says sharply. A couple seconds later her face hardens as Laurie practically growls into the phone, "Get extra men down there now, there's valuable information." She turns her upper body and looks at Emil from the front seat. "You got anything to do with these demons running around and breaking into some offices of ours?"

The men panicked and ran for cover, Ronas took his chance and drew his sword. he lept over a crate and ran around the line of distracted security. He stabbed one through the neck and another through the abdomen. He could hear trucks approaching. The angry tiger seemed content enough to eat these men so Ronas made his way over to an excavator they had passed on the way in. He climbed into the cabin and waited for the trucks to pass in front. Soon enough a column of black SUV's turned the corner, as the first one passed Ronas dropped the arm onto the roof of the car letting the weight of the bucket crush it flat. The other trucks stopped and men poured out.

Emil shook his head "Laurie... you talk too much. What happened to quiet and sweet Laurie?"

Serenity let out an angry growl as a bullet landed in her leg. She tried to ignore the pain the best she could as she went for another man. She stopped she she had killed most of the men that had surrounded them at first, she turned around to find more men coming out of trucks and coming towards. She felt the hairs on her back begin to rise as she lowered herself to the ground and waited to pounce. There's so many...This place must be important, or why would they have so much security. She thought.

She smirks at him. "Quiet and sweet? I was never that pathetic," Laurie growls before telling the driver to head to the broken into building. They'd arrive their shortly.

Ronas swung the the heavy arm around as the men open fire. He started looking around the lot for Serenity.. She must have called the tiger but where had she gone?

Emil Giggled and shook is head. "Then you forget how we met? Quiet little paper pusher for the Hunters HQ? Always wore her moms pearls to work, Alway clean, always neat, never managed to walk in heels... could never stand cussing... Then you show up to an attack scene in your adorable blue pencil skirt and what do you do? you trip right over the body and fall on top of me. Haha... I remember the day you became a hunter. So clever, so by the book, so innocent. "

Serenity leaped past Ronas and went for one of the men, but they were starting to shoot at them. We need to get out of here... She decided. Maybe Ronas could take them somewhere else, but he didn't even seem to know that she was the tiger anymore. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to get out of the situation, if she changed right now she wouldn't be able to protect herself at all and could get hurt very bad. She felt another bullet burst into her side and she nearly yelped from the pain. She shook her body furious as a loud angry growl began to form in the back of her throat. Her eyes lit up and she was ready for a fight, even though she knew that she could fight any longer. Her tailed whipped around angrily and instead of attacking she turned around to face Ronas looking him straight in the eyes hoping that he would be able to see some of the old Serenity in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.