Hunt And Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercy wipes her head around and moves sideways until she's up against a building's wall. "No, get away from me, both of you!" She bared her teeth and glared at both of them, a faint growl in her throat. Never corner an injured, scared animal. They'll lash out. And right now, Mercy was very scared and in much pain. "What does my name have to do with this?"

Zane froze with a shocked look at his whole body was closed in by shadows. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could even speak he found himself in a forest with the guy. "What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?" He asked not scary but shocked. He thought about running, but he would stand a better chance fighting, or maybe he should just let whatever the guy do whatever he wanted to do because he was sure that the man could probably kill him easily... His mind hurt with confusion as different ideas danced into his brain trying to decide what would be the best thing to do.

Emil looked her in the eye once more.
"I just wanted to know your name"
While Emil kept her distracted the boy took a lock of her hair in his hand. A rush of warmth overcame her and her muscles relaxed, paralysis soon set in and the pain subsided leaving her lip and without feeling on the side walk.
"Your hair is so soft, lady"

"n.ame....m....mer...Mercy...." she says before she's completely paralyized and goes completely limp on sidewalk.

Ghanyve shakes his head. "It'll be over in a second, but I'm sorry anyway." he says before he pushes the male up agains't a tree, sinking his fangs into his neck. Endorphins and oxitocin leave his fangs in a form of a toxin that kills some of the pain and also weaken the muscles of his prey. Blood fills Ghanyve's mouth and he almost moans from the releif of finally feeding for the first time in a long while.

Emil shook his head, "I'm sorry, there won't be any of that."

Zane didn't even have time to let out a scream before he was pinned up against a tree. He felt to sharp fangs pierce the skin on his neck, which hurt at first but after a few seconds the pain went away. He felt his blood flowing out of his neck as he began to get weaker and weaker. He was so confused he didn't even have time to panic, only react. He tried to squirm out of the thing's grip, but it was no use. He kicked and tried to do what ever he could to escape the guy, but he was becoming more weak and even more confused from the weakness.

Serenity had made her way around the back of the restaurant and was crawling in through an open back window. Her feet landed on the ground when she heard gunshots fired. She looked up and noticed a guy who wasn't one of the police standing there...A demon like her. She narrowed her eyes and kept her senses open as she moved along the wall. She was now in the kitchen and she could see exactly what was going on. She looked down at the bloody bodies on the floor, but the scene didn't disturb her at all. She looked back up at the guy standing outside, he was talking to the detective now. She was starting to loose interest, it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before, so she walked back towards the window.

"No, stay, watch."
Behind the demon girl stood a tall man in a 3 piece suit and small red tinted glasses who's silvery beard nearly reached his waist, In his hand was an ax of the same black material as faust's blade.
"It's about to get interesting. Just watch"

Serenity stared at the window for a few more seconds, but she decided that it couldn't hurt to stay and anything would be more interesting then going back home. She turned back around and looked at the man who stood behind her. He was a lot taller then her, and he had a long beard that stopped just barely above his waist. She glanced at the ax in his hand, taking note of it. She looked away and shrugged. "Very well." She said quietly and began to watch what was going on outside again.

"Call me Grendel" he huffed in a thick scottish accent.

As the detective approached faust he threw his blade out catching Daniels clean through the throat. Then in one fluid motion he lept, pulled his sword free and sliced through the oncoming bullet storm before finally ending with it inside another officer.

"And something tells me we just become best friends"

Serenity looked back over at the man called Grendel. "What exactly is going on here anyways?" She asked as the guy outside cut through the throat of what seemed to be a detective and cut cleanly through the bullets that were flying towards him. It was impressive, Serenity thought, she had never seen anyone use a blade so skilled and neatly.

"War missy, you've been too long with the human's, I can smell it"

Faust made his way through another officer and another.

"We are here to pay severance."

"Yea I've been with them way too long." Serenity said sounding almost like she was talking to herself. "And how do you plan to do that?" She added starting to become interested again.

"These hunters have put away too many of us, We are here to even the scales."
Faust cleaned his blade on the coat of the dead detective and marveled at the mess he made.
"Consider us the horsemen of the Covenant."

Mercy would've rolled her eyes at him if she could but she could barely move her lips. "N-no... my... n..ame... is....mercy...i-idiot." What was insipring her to insult the creepy, body-controling killer in front of her she knows not.

Ghanyve pulls away, licking blood from his lips and lowers his prey gently to the ground. He looks him in the eyes. "What's your name?" His fangs retract. His grey hair appears softer as it starts to seem less dead. Eyes turn into molten silver that swirl with dark shadows. Ghanyve's power was revitalized, as what happened after his weekly feedings.

By the time Blaze finally got home, he went over to his medicine cabinet and treated his gun wound. "Well, this is going to hurt for a while." He said while he was finishing up wrapping his arm with bandages. After he was finished treating his wound, he went to the living room and turned on the television. The screen shot out bright light which illuminated his dark living room. The television crackled to life saying, "In local news, a standoff between officers and an armed man occurred in downtown Redrum this morning. A police helicopter has been deployed to aid the police force in bringing this criminal down. More news about the standoff at eight." A commercial about ramen came up after the news broadcasting. "The police in this town finally do something for once." Blaze said as he laid down on his couch and took a nap.

Emil Turned away. "I know, but you're still not getting any."
He holstered his gun.
"Do it, make it quick"
The little eyeless boy pressed his tiny fingers onto her head
"You have soft skin."

"Hm...I see. I guess you are right, they have definitely been taking down a lot of us, especially lately." She said watching him closely as he cleaned his blade. She looked down at the dead humans laying on the ground and almost enjoyed the looks of it. She didn't like humans, she had to stand them to live here, but she hated how stupid they could be at times. The ones that were smart were the ones you had to keep an eye on, just because they were smart didn't mean they didn't do stupid things when they became scared of knowledge. That is what usually happened when they figured out about demons, most of the time they did stupid things, but sometimes they also did dangerous things.

Mercy's eyes turned dull. She didn't know what to think. Her mouth wouldn't move. She couldn't scream, plead, beg. Whatever. She accepted her fate. Afterall, what could Mercy do? She could feel her body shutting down already because of the paralysis in her system. If he didn't kill her soon, she'd die anyway. Permanent damage was already done. Mercy then remembered something and smirked, or at least tried to. "Uncle...will...kill...you..."

Zane looked up at him and for a minute he was more glad to be alive then confused. "Why? I mean its Zane..." He said not knowing how to answer. Why did this thing care what his name was?

Ghanyve smiled at him. "Nice name," he says. "Do you feel euprohic or elated in any way?" His eyes searched across Zane. "Or any unexplained energy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.