Howling For Blood

Danylah nodded slowly. Then she corrected him, "More like nightmares. You dying, because I wasn't there for you. Me isolated in a dark room, until you appear. Only thing I remember is your eyes, though. That's how I knew you were the one from my dreams...your eyes," she murmured quietly.

"Maybe? I mean...it seems crazy enough that I dreamt of you...and even crazier for you to dream of me too," she murmured quietly as she thought about it.

Trevor's eyes grew wide, the memories of his dreams - or more accurately his nightmares, came rushing back to him.

"I remember that nightmare!" He spoke louder than before, angry with himself for not seeing it sooner. "It was a dream I've had many times. Often after I would get... punished, for disobeying." Trevor looking into Danylah's eyes. This time he was actually looking straight at her, her whole face. Not looking through her, or trying to remember why she felt familiar. "I was being killed in those nightmares. I remember that I was trying to find someone, to desperately get to them. All I ever remembered were the eyes." Trevor's expression softened. "The eyes I remember. They're yours."

Danylah's face suddenly got closer to Trevor's. His moved as well as he looked at her. She stared deeply into his eyes, as he did the same to her. "Well, you found me," she whispered quietly with a hesitation of a half-smile growing on her plump lips.

"Looks like we won't be having anymore nightmares, won't we?" She whispered once more, looking down at his lips, then into his eyes. "I'm so glad...you found me," she breathed.

Trevor's heart began to thump wildly, just as erratic as when he was running for his life earlier this very day. "I'm glad too..." were the only words he was able to get out. He was overcome with an urge to be closer to her.

Without heed to his lack of a shirt Trevor's arms wrapped around Danlyah's back and held her close to him. Her warm breath beat softly against his lips but Trevor's eyes never left her gaze. "Danylah... I can hardly believe it and yet, here you are. Not a dream." his voice was filled with both relief and great sadness. He still had so many unanswered questions. Why did they have the same dream about each other... and why were they supposed to meet?

Danylah voluntarily moved closer to him, closing the space between there bodies. She sucked in her bottom lip, looking into his eyes, never looking anywhere else.

His eyes read everything, it was something she was already growing to love about him. "Well, believe it sweetheart because I'm right here...right now," she murmured to him quietly as she finally brought her hands to his body. Her one hand limp on his chest, as the other found its way into his hair, tangling her digits into his roots.

Trevor flashed a smile feeling her hands against him. Were it not for the soft look in his eyes his enlarged canine teeth would have made what was an honest and happy smile seem menacing. Each of his hands moved in different directions along Danylah's back. His right hand crept slowly upwards, under her lovely hair to caress the back of her neck. His left moved around to hold her tenderly by the side, hovering between her waist and ribs. The feeling that meeting her was at random was washed away and even though he had only met her earlier today, he trusted her completely.

"You seem to have all of the answers I'm looking for, don't you?" he asked jokingly. He leaned in closer to her so their foreheads and the tips of their noses now touched. "So tell me, what happens now?"

God, he was gorgeous. That was the first thought she had of him when she saw him at the hall. And that'd probably be the last she would think tonight before she went to sleep. She blushed at how close he got to her, getting comfortable to this new side he suddenly had.

She loved it.

"I don't have an answer, but a hypothesis at least. I think...you'll kiss me," she murmured quietly as a soft shiver rippled through her spine, like a small wave that just met the sand with a loving kiss. "I hope you'll do it soon cause we're not getting any younger," she whispered with a sly smile growing on her lips as her eyes changed to a seducing caramel color, their gaze only on his plump lips.

A lustful growl rumbled in Trevor's throat and he couldn't help but bare his fangs in a second smile. The look in Danylah's eyes had changed dramatically, even her eye color altered. This physical change in her seemed to force an emotional one in Trevor. Her full, red lips began to call out to his, as if they were pleading him for some attention.

"That sounds like a plan to me." his words echoed the tone of his growl. Putting his fangs behind the safety of his lips he leaned into her, kissing her tenderly at first. His tongue soon rolled invitingly against her soft lips. Danylah's taste was intoxicating to him and chills raced up his spine.

Danylah dove into the kiss with Trevor, trying her best not to be shaken by the rapid waves of pleasure and ecstasy flowing through her. She was like a large body of ocean, rocking back and forth, up and down just because of him and their kiss.

A sigh quietly escaped Danylah's lips, vibrating over to hit Trevor's tongue. She enveloped his bottom lip into her two lips. She needed to take care of him, after all that he been through. She let her tongue slither through, licking his bottom lip, to actually feel the sharp tip of one of his canines. It shocked her, knowing he had his own pair of fangs as well. She got closer to him, pressing her chest deeper into his as she kissed him slowly.

While Danylah's tongue slipped freely between his lips he became painfully aware at just how close their bodies had become. The realization that only a hastily thrown on towel and her own thin clothing was all that separated their flesh from each other did not escape him and it made his body heat up. The pressure of her chest brushing up against his was soft but powerful, stirring his member from a state of rest to that of mild excitement.

A second growl coursed through Trevor, muffled by her tongue which still danced between his lips. His hand which lay resting against Danylah's neck planted itself between her shoulders and pulled her ever closer to him as he in turn pushed forward with his broad chest, compressing her soft breasts to just below half of her original bust. With this new sensation of pleasure Trevor began to kiss her more passionately, his breaths growing more ragged. His member swelled a bit more and he knew the towel's veil would not hide this knowledge from her for much longer.

Danylah accidentally let a moan escape her lips, roaming off into his mouth while her tongue explored his mouth lovingly. Her hands reaching to his shoulder blades, clinging to them tightly as she pulled herself closer to him, if it were even possible.

A growl wanted to escape her entire being, but she didn't let it come out. If she did, it showed that he had dominance, and that she was just overly aroused by him. Surely it was the truth, but he didn't need to know all of that within the first couple of hours knowing her.

She slowly moved herself, placing her legs on either side of him, straddling his hips as she kept kissing him. She let her tongue slowly go back into her own mouth, slowly letting him take control. Little by little, she would teasingly let him take control.

Trevor ran his hands along Danylah's sleek legs and hips once she got herself situated on his lap. He coaxed her legs to wrap tenderly around his waist. The physical intimacy with her was awakening the predator inside of him and it hungered for more of her; her taste, her body, he found he couldn't get enough of it now. The withdrawal of her tongue both teased him and pulled at his heart strings. Not to be denied he took his turn to allow his tongue entry between Danylah's lips and anxiously pressed into hers once more.

He was surprised by her fangs. Not that she had them, that much was a given, but that they didn't seem to bother him as much as he expected them to. In fact, he found he didn't mind them at all. Trevor soon began to increase the intensity of their kiss, letting out a low moan as he did so. The warmth of her body pressing against his got him even more aroused and it wasn't long until his member poked into her thigh from under the towel.

Danylah sighed heavily for air, making sure to breath. She was so into the moment she had to remind herself to inhale, and exhale. They were practically one with how close they were. Skin to skin, lip to lip, heart beating against the other's chest.

Trevor's low moan sent rocking tumors into Danylah's deep core, causing her hips to rock against his. When she felt his member trying to poke through her thigh, a soft and low moan escaped her lips, her chest slowly rubbing against his as she raised herself to kiss him harder.

The feeling of Danylah's hips rocking into his had Trevor yearning to have her as undressed as he was. His breathing became heavy and erratic, causing his chest to rapidly expand and pull back against hers while her body rubbed sensually against his bare skin. Another growl coursed out of him, vibrating through his tongue while she pushed even deeper into their kiss.

Trevor's hands left her legs, the way she was rubbing her body against his told him that her legs wouldn't let go of him now. His hands carefully took hold of the base of Danylah's loose fitting shirt and began to raise it up, exposing a little of her skin at a time. As much as it pained him to go slow about it he didn't want to rush. Once the fabric was over her ribs he pulled away from her reluctantly, knowing he couldn't continue with their bodies pressed so close together.

Once they pulled away, jagged breaths were able to be heard from Danylah's lips. She placed her hands up as he delicately took off her loose shirt. They dropped it on the floor, making a pile for the next articles of clothing that would soon join the shirt. She jumped back onto his lips, as if she had already forgotten what he tasted of and needed to be reminded.

Her lace bra seemed uncomfortable, the way it restricted her chest to expand as she breathed for air. The way the straps didn't let her arms move the right way, or how it just was in the way of them being so close. A hot wetness was growing between her legs, but she wouldn't let him know that because she was so wrapped up in their lips being in contact.

Once Danylah's shirt was over her head Trevor's eyes could not help but to admire the beautiful curves of her body. Her looks were stunning and he froze in his tracks for a few brief moments. This was cut short however when she practically leaped back into their kiss, snapping him out of it and he happily embraced her again.

Danylah's bra felt like a cruel barrier between the two of them. While he slipped back into her kiss his hands deftly continued their work. He traced his fingers along the straps of her bra, taking it slow and trying not to show just how anxious he was to have her bare chest pressing hard into his own. After he couldn't wait any longer he took hold of the clasp. Trevor's heart thumped hard at the sound of it releasing and he slipped the straps over her shoulders, the pressure of their bodies against each other now all that kept the laced bra in place.

He didn't have it in him to pull away from her loving kiss a second time so he eased up his back to give them a little space. Despite his earlier attempts to not seem eager he quickly removed her bra to expose her breasts, dropping it over the side of the couch onto her shirt and firmly pushes his chest back into her. Her soft flesh sent chills down his spine and he released another excited moan.

A satisfied sigh left Danylah's swollen lips once Trevor unhooked one of the crueling barriers. Once her bare chest made contact with his...it just wasn't enough. She thought it was, but it simply was a tease to her. They were half way into becoming one, but not fully there. She needed to be one with him. After the short life she's lived it never felt complete until this very night, when her eyes landed on Trevor.

She pecked the edge of his lips lightly as she tried to even her breathing pattern. With her chest beating against his slowly, her lips trailed to his neck. First to his jaw, then slowly making it to the middle of where his neck met his shoulder.She kissed his neck softly, feeling the ache to bite him. She fought it, with all of the self-control she had left.It was hard, the pleasurable ache in both her jaw and between her legs. She kissed his neck once more, breathing hotly on his neck, to only trail back to his lips agonizingly slow.

Trevor's member flared up from the sensation of Danylah's chest being pushed together against his. It was almost enough to make his hips buck upwards against her on their own. He could feel the confidant predator's more powerful instincts beginning to take over and suddenly her chest alone was not enough to satisfy him.

He wrapped one arm around her back tightly and raised her off of his lap once her lips found their way back to his. His neck arched backwards to compensate for the new kissing angle. With the smallest hint of hesitation he unwrapped the towel around his waist and unfolded it so that he was now only sitting on it. The towel no longer offered any resistance and his member immediately reached upwards, practically begging for Danylah's body. He slowly lowered her back down. Trevor was no longer hiding what it was he wanted, his member pressed even harder into her thigh than before.

Danylah's breathed heavily for air and kissed him passionately, in a slow and hungry way. Her lips grazed his cheek, when she finally moved to his earlobe and nibbled lovingly. Once her mouth was at his ear, that was when he placed her back down in her original seat, only to feel a large, hard surprise. A moan escaped her lips, flowing into his ear drum like a slow waving sea. She needed him, and needed him soon. She shimmied her pants and underwear all in one shot down to her thighs.

Sadly if she wanted them off all the way, she needed to let go of Trevor. She was afraid of that. Fearing that he'd suddenly change his mind or he would disappear. She would have to chance it. She slowly got off of him, and with ease her shorts and underwear shimmied off of her curvy bottom and thighs. She then froze a bit, seeing that this was truly happening. She wanted to do anything and everything with her--literal--dream man, but just didn't know how or where to start. She breathed through her lips, her lips red and swollen from all of the passionate kissing. "C'mon," she murmured to him as she pulled his wrist to lift him up. Once he was up, she placed her palms on his chest, watching as his chest rose up and down in a feverish manner, because he too was trying to catch his breath. She then looked up at him, intently into his eyes.

Suddenly in a quick manner, she had a hand on the back of his neck and brought him down onto her lips, walking backwards toward her bedroom.

Trevor was already struggling to catch his breath when Danylah pulled away from him to slip off her shorts and underwear in response to his anxious poking. He tried to admire her stunning frame but she pulled him up off the couch by his wrist and embraced him in another kiss, one of her hands on his broad chest and the other at the back of his neck. Trevor's eyes closed and he let loose a moan from his core as her tender lips and soft body pushed into him and she lead him into her bedroom.

Now that they were at the edge of the bed Trevor hoisted her up by her waist and eased her down with himself directly above her. His hands began to caress and explore her body, running from her hips, down her legs and back up to her sides and ribs. He pulled away from their kiss to try catching his breath again and reopened his eyes. Danylah's lips were beat red and looked plump and soft from the constant kissing and he imagined his looked much the same by now.