Howling For Blood

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Danylah agreed with Trevor, as she walked over to her mother. Vivah chewed the inside of her lip, beckoning her to come to the living room. This time she wanted privacy. Danylah agreed with silence, as she walked with her. Vivah embraced her tightly, feeling the warmth radiate off of Danylah's body. She hugged her back just as tightly, as she inhaled the scent of her mother. She never knew when she was going to see her again. Vivah pulled back slowly, cupping Danylah's face with her hands. "This is happening way too fast," Vivah breathed with tight lips. Danylah agreed, nodding shortly. "Be careful, cautious, and take care of Trevor. He needs it, just as much as you do."

Danylah noted all of her mother's rules, and nodded. "I'll do just that, don't worry," she murmured softly. "And be careful with Malus, especially you," she kissed her forehead. Danylah was curious to her last statement. What did she mean by that?

'Especially you.'

Danylah walked over to Trevor and Evergreen. "Okay, I'm ready," she murmured lightly with a nod of her head. Evergreen walked off to the room, where she came from, hoping they followed. Danylah followed, staying close to Trevor as they walked. In the center of the floor, the flower Evergeen came from was closed, and glowing. Evergreen touched the petals, to have it open slowly. The tips of her fingers laying on the petals started to slwoly vanish into thin air. Her free hand, beckoned Danylah to grab it. So, Danylah did.

(It's a little long ^^; don't worry about matching it! I just wanted to give ample detail to the world and what was happening)
________

Trevor stood aside to let Danylah past him, as he had been between her and the entrance to the living room. He had to focus his mind on other matters to tune out Danylah's private conversation with her mother, for even in the other room his strong sense of hearing would have allowed him to pick up every word if he wanted.

After a short while, the two came back to the kitchen with serious expressions on their faces. Now with Danylah ready, Evergreen led her and Trevor back into Danylah's bedroom where this whole thing had started. There was a flower on the floor that had not been there as soon as he had awoken. Stranger still it was glowing. This must have been how Evergreen had made it to their realm in the first place. Without saying anything, the little Nymph reached out to touch the petals, causing an immediate reaction. The petals opened and Evergreen began to vanish. She seemed to want Danylah to take her hand, which she did. Trevor in turn gripped Danylah's hand tightly in his and marveled when Danylah too started to disappear. Before it was too late to do so, Trevor turned his eyes to Vivah, who remained watching with a tempered expression. He gave her a stern nod. It said everything he no longer had time for. " I'm sorry for the loss you must be feeling. I'm sorry I misjudged you. I'll keep your daughter safe so you can see her again one day." All of these things were conveyed through his eyes.

Then his senses dulled. He became numb to everything around him, save for the grip of Danylah's hand in his. His head turned from one side to the other. He could see nothing, hear nothing. Then just as suddenly as everything vanished a new set of sensations struck him. They were outside, at night. The grass was moist beneath Trevor's feet. He had forgotten to wear shoes. Not that he minded, Trevor had gone most of his life never wearing shoes. The smell of dew on the grass, leaves on the wind and creatures in the trees filled his nose. Trevor's eyes adjusted easily to the new light levels. His pupils widened as well as elongated into slits to allow more light to his retina. It was then that he caught his first glimpse.

The majesty of the full moon. It shined brilliantly through the trees, larger than that of their own moon. It brought new-found life to his werewolf blood. His fangs grew larger, his muscles became both more dense and more powerful looking. Lastly his wild, brown hair stood on end, giving him a spiked and feral look. He could still feel that Danylah was beside him, he just couldn't look away. Trevor put all of his strength into resisting a full transformation. Never before had his blood been awoken this powerfully. Not without some sort of outside stimulation.

"This world..." he managed to get his basic thoughts out, the words carrying the slightest hint of a growl. "It calls to me. This rush is unlike anything I've ever experienced before."

He finally looked away from the majesty of Nex's moon to look at Danylah. He bore a wide smile, his now large canine fangs very visible. He had never felt so alive. No vampire group out to recapture him... this new, powerful moon. He could get used to this.

((Don't worry about it. Mine might be pretty lengthy, describing and what not.))
-
Danylah's toes curled in the soft moss, the cool breeze flowing in her hair as she regained her senses. Evergreen dropped her grip on Danylah, but Danylah didn't let Trevor go. She felt his grip tighten, and she looked at him to see something different. His canines longer, more profound. His hair in a completely different style. He looked more alive, more powerful. He finally looked at her, and she smiled lightly. "I can see it calling you. This is your home," Danylah assured him with a soft nod. She felt all too comfortable. She had the urge to lay down and just gaze at the stars. Trevor looked like he wanted to run. "Do you want to run?" Danylah asked him. Evergreen smiled at the two. "It's your home, too, Danylah," Evergreen commented.

It'd be hard to get used to, but Danylah knew it was her home. She looked around, seeing how it wasn't entirely dark out. The vibrant, big moon produced enough light to see the path. Danylah let go of Trevor's hand, and walked over to the closest tree. Danylah jumped once she noticed her footsteps. The footsteps lit up faintly! They were a soft green, lighting up with every step. The moss beamed, the heavier her steps were. Evergreen giggled at her reaction. "There are much more surprises," she informed her. Danylah rolled her eyes playfully. She felt another soft breeze, and heard a whisper of a melody. "It's the white bells, the flowers that brought me to you," Evergreen told her.

Run? Danylah's suggestion was one Trevor didn't even consider. He never really had the chance to run for the joy of it. To feel free. Yes, he'd give it a try.

When Danylah let go if his hand to do some some small exploring herself and figure out more of this world Trevor reached up to try and smooth back his hair. The way it stood out on end like a wolf's fur had never appealed to him while he was still mostly a man. When this failed he huffed audibly and kicked his legs into gear.

The moss beneath him crunched and bounced back with each step. He wanted to give it all he had. To test what this moon of Nex could do for his abilities but he knew better than to let Danylah completely out of his sight, or to leave hers, so instead he ran in a wide circle around wherever she was. She seemed to be talking with Evergreen. Trevor expected that she was explaining some things to Danylah. After all, this place was just as new to her, she would certainly have questions.

The wind itself seemed to flow behind him to help push him forward with ease, no matter what direction he faced. Was this his power of air, as Vivah had mentioned? He wished he could have had this all of the times he had tried to escape his imprisonment before. It made running feel nearly effortless.

He could tell his muscles still had more to give and he was already running faster than he believed to be his old top speed. This moon's light... it was fantastic! He could scarcely imagine how fast he could run if he allowed himself to become a true werewolf and go top speed. He would have to give it a try some time. Running for the sake of it and not for his life, something he was sure his ancestors must have done.

After a while he settled down and walked back over to Danylah, his chest rapidly expanding as he took in heavy breaths. The cold mist was again pouring out of his lungs, floating up and away from the gentle breeze in the air. Once next to Danylah again, he dropped down onto the ground and stretched out his legs.

Danylah heard the 'woosh' of Trevor's running. Her eyes doubled in size, seeing him only in a blur of action. Danylah was impressed, and practically felt the energy he was commiting as he ran. He continously ran in circles, and Danylah watched in awe. "He seems happy," Evergreen said with a smile in her voice. Danylah nodded, watching amusement. He then stood next to her, then dropped to the ground. Trevor's chest heaved heavily, an icy mist escaping his mouth with each exhale. Danylah giggled softly, gracefully lowering to the ground. She laid down on her back, and looked up to the sky, seeing the moon in all its glory. This was home. Her home. Their home.

"Welcome home," Evergreen spoke warmly. Danylah looked over to Trevor, a faint smile plastered on her full lips as she felt vines grow near her feet, she laid back on her elbows, looking at her feet to see vines intertwining in and around her toes. She wiggled her toes, feeling one with the forest. As she connected with the nature, she suddenly felt sadness. Nex was sad. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Why do I feel the forest's emotions?" Danylah asked Evergreen. "Because one of your elements are Earth, remember?" She spoke softly.

"She's sad," Danylah trailed off quietly, letting her hands bury into the moss and dirt. She felt the hurt, but deep down...she felt hope and relief. Hope, that her and Trevor would fix everything. Relief, that they were finally home. "We should get going, I'll take you to my home," Evergreen commented as she began walking down a path, her footsteps lighting up faintly with each step. Danylah got up, the vines returning back into the ground. She waited for Trevor, placing her hand out for him to grab.

While Trevor sat to catch his breath, his mouth curved into a smile the whole time, Danylah laid down beside him and gazed up at the night sky. This place was this wonderful and if Trevor could recall correctly, Evergreen stated something about it being even more amazing than this before that mysterious man named Malus seized control of it. He decided to worry about that later, believing that he and Danylah deserved a little time to enjoy themselves first.

Danylah's earth related ability seemed to manifest for her, clearing up the questions Trevor had thought of back at Danylah's place. She was only just experiencing it, as he did now with air. After the vines that had sprouted near her toes withered back into the ground, she stood and held out her hand for Trevor. His breathing had calmed down and he took Danylah's offer, using her help to get back onto his feet. Evergreen said she would be taking them to her home? He entertained the idea of what size a Nymph's home would be, whether he and Danylah would really be able to fit inside of it. He was sure they could, otherwise Evergreen wouldn't have asked. Still, it was an amusing enough thought.

While they walked, Trevor forced himself back into his full human man's form. His canines retracted to their original length, his muscles became less bulky and his hair fell back down around his head. He glanced at Danylah a few times, curious about what things she found interesting enough to examine in greater detail. If the earth and forest were still speaking to her. Eventually, he addressed Evergreen. "Tell me about where you live." He felt like this was a rude question, but he was only interested. He wondered if the Nymph's lived in hollowed out trees like he pictured them too or if they had true buildings of their own.

Evergreen couldn't help but smirk lightly. "You asked me this before. It's cozy, and warm. Something you're not always used to. Having my son, Fern, I had to move from the tree I lived in. You helped me make it, so did Danylah," she informed the two. Danylah raised her eyebrows, smiling softly at Evergreen. "I did?" Danylah asked as she examined each and every peculiar flower or plant she passed. "Yes. It was fun that day. It was the day you realized you wanted to have children," Evergreen told them quietly. It startled Danylah, wondering why she felt a sadness in her heart as she had Evergreen recall that memory. A nearby tree's leaves blew away with a soft breeze. The soft melody produced by the wind even seemed sad.

"We didn't get to, did we?" Danylah asked quietly. Evergreen stood silent, not wanting to ruin any of this...or to open up any cans of worms. "Here is my home," she showed them. It was a small cottage, cozy for two people. "You two will sleep in the bed tonight, while Fern and I--"

"Mama!" Fern yelled out, running out to the entrance. Evergreen looked at him, wondering why he was so quick. "Yes?" She asked. "Willow, she's here. She's hurt," he breathed out. He was too frantic to notice Danylah and Trevor. "Danylah, come with me," Evergreen told her as she took her hand. Danylah followed, looking back over to Trevor; wanting him to follow.

The wind came to life once Evergreen mentioned how their past selves had decided to have children, but fell silent afterwards. The wind spoke to Trevor, conveying a great sense of sadness over this topic. Before Trevor could ask her to explain, Danylah asked their question first. Evergreen again didn't give them an answer but they seemed to have reached her home.

A young Nymph came running out of the house. He seemed frantic and made no indication that he acknowledged Danylah or Trevor. He pleaded with Evergreen to hurry back inside to see to someone named Willow, who was hurt. Evergreen pulled Danylah behind her but failed to tell Trevor to follow them. The look on Danylah's face told him to do so anyway, which he did without hesitation.

The doorway was large and wooden, painted to look enough like it's surroundings to not draw too much attention to itself. Despite that, it was still quite beautiful. It was large enough that Danylah and Trevor would not have to crouch down to walk inside but the doorknob was still low to the group for easy access to the Nymph's who lived there. The inside was familiar to any typical house only with obvious touches from Evergreen and her family. Green furniture, potted flowers decorating many surfaces. Danylah was dragged into a room towards the back, with Trevor but a few steps behind. Before he was through the doorway, he heard a gasp of surprise come from Evergreen.

Evergreen gasped, not believing the view in front of her. Willow was bleeding, as she clutched onto the right side of her torso. Danylah was worried, the need to help her kicked in. Evergreen walked over to Willow, grabbing nearby cloths to pat off the excess blood. Willow groaned, a sheen of sweat covered her forehead. Her hair had gone black, lips pale, irises dark as the night. She looked as if she was about to die. "Danylah, come here," Evergreen ordered. Danylah's heart raced. She was afraid. Danylah was a vampire, for God's sake. Why wasn't she getting the urge to bite her? All of this blood sputing out of her caused nothing. Was it because she wasn't human?

Danylah was afraid to even touch her, afraid she'd have a quick lapse in judgement of herself and turn into a monster. "What if I...no, no," Danylah shook her head in protest. "You won't," Evergreen responded. Danylah looked at Evergreen, seeing the hardness in her delicate face. She had no choice but to believe her. Danylah finally walked over, kneeling beside the injured nymph. "That blue flower, take three petals from it. Then, the orange one next to it, grab five," Evergreen ordered her. Danylah quickly obeyed, wondering what the hell petals would do to a dying nymph. Evergreen began to command Danylah. Telling her to feed Willow the blue petals, and as she ate them to cover her wound with the orange ones. "The blue ones help her keep calm, and numb the pain. The orange soak up any dangerous germs in her body, and stop the bleeding. Grab one of those leaves from the blue flower as before, and place it on top of the wound. It's a bandage," she told her. Danylah did as she was told, and placed it on the wound. Willow was breathing normally now, color flowing back into her lips. Her hair began to turn a soft, tree bark brown. "Why did you call me to do this?" Danylah asked quietly.

The whole time Danylah was helping Evergreen treat Willow, Trevor stood in the doorway. He watched, not sure how else to help. He wasn't instructed to bring anything, or apply pressure to the wound which was really the only thing he had done for injuries to his fellow werewolves. They were not given medicines or proper tools to treat one another. He had made crude stitching attempts on himself before, during his escape attempts, but he figured even if that were necessary Evergreen would have been better at it anyway. Did Evergreen know he would be of no use? Was it because whoever he was before would have only been in the way if he tried helping? He felt useless.

After Willow was stabilized, Danylah and Evergreen began to talk about something. Trevor shook his head. He should easily be able to hear what they were saying, even from the other room with this door closed. Next his mind went fuzzy and his vision began to blur. He felt his balance slipping away and he barely managed to catch himself on the door frame. With his left hand brought up to his forehead he felt something. He was... sweating? With his body well below the temperature it would have been a few days ago, this was not because he was too hot. He didn't even start to sweat when he was running in the forest earlier. Then... this meant his body was under stress? NO!

Do not transform! Not now! There is no reason to change here! I'm not in danger! I'm not dying! Why is this happening?

Trevor had learned to control his inner wolf years ago! This didn't make sense! Was... was it this moon? Could he only suppress it for so long? With his hand still over the left side of his face his right eye glanced towards Danylah and Evergreen. He couldn't make out their features. His amber eyes faded, becoming white irises. He had to get out of this place before he destroyed Evergreen's home and hurt someone... or worse. He vaulted himself off of the door frame, slamming into the wall that was on the opposite side of the hallway. He began to stumble towards the door, which to him looked only like an empty hole in a mass of green and blue. "Stay... away!" he managed to growl the words out. Danylah's safety was his primary concern. She would want to follow him, but he would be dangerous. An unwilling transformation was not one you had control over.

Danylah jumped, seeing Trevor suffering. Evergreen stood in front of Willow, and Fern. Knowing that something was going to happen. Danylah went to reach out to him, but Evergreen told her no. "Don't, he might hurt you and he'd never forgive himself," Evergreen warned her. Danylah didn't listen. She didn't want to. Trevor began to sweat, having a difficult time finding the exit. She had the urge to help him, her stomach churning at the view she saw. "No, I have to help him," Danylah retorted. Trevor groaned, clutching his forehead as he crawled out. Danylah walked hesistantly over to him. He made it out of the cottage, finally. She chewed her bottom lip, not knowing what to do to help him. "Trevor," she called out his name, wondering if he was even in his right mind to hear her.

"Trevor, relax. Don't let it take control over you," she spoke sternly, hoping it'd help.
-
((Sorry if it's short. Having posion ivy fucks with my mind))

((No worries! Shorter posts happen ^^ it's fine!))
_____

He had made it to the door. For the first time with his wolf senses, he was in a real live forest. He had only experienced urban environments like this before and man, it just does not compare! This was where the wolf belonged. To feel free, not caged.

He could faintly make out the sound of someone speaking. Was that Danylah's voice? Trevor braced himself against the sturdy trunk of a tree and turned to look back towards Evergreen's home. His vision was still not clear, it was like his head was spinning but he was able to tell Danylah was approaching him. He threw one of his arms up to beckon her to leave when he noticed the claws already forming on his fingers. He was terrified. Terrified of hurting Danylah not even a day after he had promised to keep her safe.

He dropped to his knees and clutched desperately at his own head, which now felt as though it was beginning to split open. He never wanted this to happen! Least of all in front of Danylah. Would she believe him to be a monster? It wouldn't be like the partial transformation she experienced from him in her bed. At least... at least if she hated or feared him, he wouldn't have to hurt her.

Then the sound of Danylah's voice rang clear in his ears. She was... she was right next to him? She was speaking, trying to talk him back to his senses. "Trevor, relax. Don't let it take control over you." She told him. With a bit of effort he turned his head enough to see her face. She was close enough to touch him. His shirt and pants began to tear and he felt warmth wrap around his entire body. He was increasing in size, his muscles more than doubling their strength in his other form and dark brown fur covered him now. His claws pressed hard into the dirt below him, leaving imprints. He would fight this with everything he had left. With all the strength he could muster he drove his own skull into the hard bark of the tree he had fallen beside. His arms fell limp and he saw blood trickle down his vision before things went black. He slowly began to change back, ripped up clothes scarcely covering him at all. He fell backwards, unconscious, his head bleeding from the impact with the unforgiving tree.

Danylah watched in fear and horror. Fear for what he might do to himself, horror for how painful it must feel. She then jumped back, seeing the unbelievable as he hit the tree and fell toward the ground with a dull thud. Danylah ran to him, fear flooding through her as she checked his head. He was bleeding, blood trickling down the side of his face. "Shit, shit," she breathed. Evergreen walked out, sighing as she walked over in silence. "He's fine. The moon, he let it consume him," she informed her. Danylah wanted--needed--to help him. "How do I help him, Evergreen?" Danylah muttered quietly. Evergreen kneeled down, checking his temple.

"Fern, get the Awaken Rose," Evergreen asked her son. Danylah hadn't noticed him come out as well. Fern obeyed, and walked off to the side of the cottage, bringing back with him a yellow rose. Evergreen thanked him, and gave it to Danylah. "Put this under his nose, he'll wake up," Evergreen told her quietly. With a shaky hand, she did as she was told and waited for something to happen.

A strange smell was the only thing Trevor was aware of. For a few moments, he wasn't sure where he was or what had happened to him. Slowly, more of his senses returned to him. He could feel something running down his head and across his face. Am I bleeding?

His eyes gradually opened and Trevor let out a groan. When he heard Danylah and Evergreen next to him his head rolled to the side, looking up at them while Danylah sat right beside him, looking worried. "What... what happened?" He asked them, his gaze trailing down at what Danylah held in her hand. It was a yellow rose petal and seemed to be the source of the smell that jolted him awake. Unfortunately his feeling was coming back now and a sharp pain stung him square in the head. He winced and brought a weak arm up to his forehead. Yep, he was bleeding. "I didn't hurt anybody, did I?" this question was more important than the first. He was silently pleading for good news.

A wave of calmness and relief went through Danylah's body once he woke up. She exhaled, realizing she was holding her breath for quite some time. "I'll leave you two be, don't want to give him anything that might trigger the wolf in him," Evergreen murmured as she walked off. Fern stood beside, looking over at Danylah. "You two really are the King and Queen of Nex, aren't you? They way you calmed him and saved Willow. Only you would have been able to do that. And you, becoming a wolf," Fern chuckled as he looked over at Trevor,",something you'd only do." Fern got up, but not before a quick bow. He walked off into the cottage. "Holler if you need assistance," he told the two.

"You okay? Are you hurt besides your head? Dizzy?" Danylah asked numerous questions, not giving him enough time to answer in between. "You didn't hurt anyone, but you scared the living shit out of me," she told him quietly as she sat directly next to him, making sure he didn't make any sudden movements. She didn't want him feeling worse. "Stay still, you might cause more damage," she told him as she placed her palm square on his cold chest. She exhaled audibly, a humid fog escaping her lips. "Luckily I stopped your transformation. If I didn't...I don't know what would have happened," she murmured softly.

Even with the throbbing pain of the gash on his head, Trevor couldn't help but curl his lips into a smile. Danylah was asking him many rapid-fire questions but he barely caught any of them. He was too relieved to know that no one else had been hurt. "I'm sorry for frightening you, Danylah." he muttered weakly when she placed her warm hand down on his bare chest, his shirt in tatters.

He did as he was told and remained still, save for lowering his arm back down to the ground. His hand fell in the imprint his wolf form had made in the dirt. How did she manage to change him back? He guessed that didn't really matter now. "Thank you," he spoke up again, now looking straight up into her dazzling eyes. They were beautiful in the moonlight. "Whatever you did to make me stop, it made me change back completely. I can feel it." With that he let his head turn back and he looked straight up into the night sky, letting out a huff of mist. "I'd kiss you right now if I could sit up," he teased, that mischievous smile from last night was back on his face. "You've earned one."

Danylah shook her head, not wanting him to apologize. "Don't be sorry, stuff happens. Especially to us," she teased lightly as she raked back her wild curls from her face. She hugged her knees close to her chest with her one free arm, as she let her toes dig into the dirt with ease. She then shrugged, "Don't thank me, I needed to do it," she murmured. She then blushed at his comment, wishing to kiss her. Even after already being with him, and almost being with him once more earlier today, he made her this way. "I've earned it, you say?" She asked with him a quirked eyebrow.

"I'll give you one, you'll just owe me for later," she whispered as she leaned down to kiss him lightly. Before pulling away, she gave him another kiss--this one more teasing. She pulled away slowly, a smile soft on her plump lips as she got back into her knee-hugging position. "Isn't this place beautiful?" She asked him as she looked up above, looking at the marvelous moon. "I wish...I could know more about what we used to be like," she commented outloud, looking back down at Trevor. "Don't you?" She asked him.

Trevor smirked when Danylah took his invitation. He expected her to, of course and he didn't mind the idea of repaying her for the kiss later at all. The sensation of her warm, luscious lips on his numbed all of his pain. The second he thought this innocent meeting of the lips had ended, she pressed down into a much more passionate kiss. This time when he felt her pull away, his head leaned up ever so slightly for that last second of blissful contact before they parted and he let his head drop back down. A smile was now plastered on his face. For a moment his thoughts turned impure, but he knew better. He was in no shape and the mood definitely did not call for it. The only detail appropriate for his thought was the state of his clothes.

With the smile still stretched across his lips, Trevor thought about Danylah's question. "Yeah. I'd like to know more about what we used to be like, too." he closed his eyes and allowed his body to relax before he continued. "What happens if we turn out to not quite be who we think we were? Would that... effect us?" He asked, not even sure if she shared this concern with him. "If that makes any sense, anyway."

Danylah thought about what Trevor said. Would it affect them? "It makes sense, and even if it did affect us...it would only be a positive thing, right? There is a reason we are here once again, I know that much," she murmured quietly. She got up on her two feet. She walked over to some plants, sniffing the brightly-colored flowers. "They definitely don't have these on Earth," she murmured with a giggle as she pointed to a flower that spiraled inward into itself, radiating with various colors. She walked back to Trevor, laying beside him as she sighed softly. "Tell me one thing, do you regret any of this yet?" She asked him "Because I don't," she added after two heartbeats.

Trevor didn't have a chance to answer, because Evergreen came back out to check on the two. "I think it's best if you two come rest. Tomorrow we'll go find the others and tell them you're here. Besides, we don't want anymore mishaps," she informed the two with a teasing glance at Trevor. Danylah agreed, and got up. She helped Trevor with ease, making sure he didn't hurt himself any further. Once they got into the cottage, Danylah and Trevor sat on the edge of the bed. "Fern and I'll be in the other room. If you need anything, just come and get me," she told them. Before she left she murmured a goodnight and closed the door behind her.

Trevor was grateful to Danylah for helping him to his feet. It was usually the sleep after a change that allowed his kind to regain their energy after shifting into a werewolf and back. From what he could tell they woke up him within minutes, not hours and his body was still fatigued. Before he knew it they were indoors and alone, sitting together on the edge of a bed. He had been thinking about what she had said. The affect it had on them could only be positive, huh? He could only hope Danylah was right.

In the silence that followed after Evergreen left the room, Trevor reached over his hand that he had not gotten his blood smeared all over and held Danylah's. He weaved his fingers around hers while at the same time lowering his head towards the floor. "I forgot to answer you outside," he stated in a rather matter of fact tone. "I don't regret this decision. Any of it." He had more to say, but he had already thanked her for getting him to change back to normal. Instead of telling her aloud, he flashed her a smile baring his canines which were back to their normal size, barely fangs at all. Trevor then leaned close and sneaked in a quick kiss to her cheek.

If I had hurt you in any way, if you hadn't brought me back like you did... I'd have lived the rest of my life regretting it.

"No, that was not the kiss I owe you by the way." he teased. The truth was, he just couldn't resist. "I don't suppose they have anywhere in this house that I would wash up before we sleep?" Trevor held out his right hand, which still had dried blood smeared on it as well as the obvious evidence that was all over his forehead and face.