How well do you see color?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ...

So, just to provide some pre-comedy.... HERE is the novel I'm currently writing.

And more score was 56.

-__-

http://prntscr.com/63lw70

I didn't feel like fiddling with it longer or staring at a screen of colors for half an hour because of perfectionism, so there's my "I'm not going to stare at this dumb screen forever" score lmao.

:X

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

10-02-2015%208-06-12%20PM_zpsy6bbfpd3.jpg

e1236423-7527-46b8-bcc5-8757f7651a21_zps483bdb75.png

91801e8f-c986-4c55-8349-db5984bdf874_zps2f9cd7fc.png

I personally don't think I have anything wrong with my eyes. I think that I am just a man and I have less an ability to distinguish colors than most other women and many other men.

Colourtest_zpsb08e57c8.png~original

Might be aided by the fact that I have an IPS monitor. But hey, YAY!
31 and while my distance vision may be going to shit, I can still see colours!

THIS IS CRAZY BECAUSE I AM SO FARSIGHTED AND MY RIGHT EYE DOESN'T FOCUS AND EVERYTHING BLENDS TOGETHER AT TWILIGHT AND MY EYES ARE SO AWFUL BUT I AM SO EXCITED

I got a perfect score first try BIG FAT ZERO

That was so hard

I also got a 7, with literally the exact same distribution as goldmarble. Looks like I really have trouble with purples and blue-greens.

Uhh.... I have better than 20/20 vision and I got a 58. I'm really upset.

I probably would've done better if my screen was better.

Then again, I do have terrible eyesight. But I thought I at least had colours on my side.

30, though my excuse is I got bored and gave up.

I feel content. I'm near sighted and exhausted. I was having some trouble with my greens and blues.

Probably because I'm not a fan of those colors and they look so freaking alike once you hit the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.