1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

How well do you see color?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jerelin, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish I could do these one at a time so that the other spectrums aren't in my peripheral vision while I'm trying to concentrate! x.x

• Like Like x 2
  2. 4

This makes me happy since I need to see color ranges for my day job ^_^

3. 4!

That's way better than I expected.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I also got 4!

• Like Like x 1
  5. 29

• Like Like x 1
  6. Your score: 3

Nabs... Considering I'm doing this on a dirty laptop monitor, and didn't bother to wipe my glasses beforehand.

Interestingly enough, my vision messed up between blue and green, right where my favorite color is located.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 4.

Seems to be the average.

8. Either that or we are on a forum with artistically talented people? ;)

9. I got a
    Show Spoiler
    ZERO!

...but, I
    Show Spoiler
    CHEATED!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  10. I AM BLIND

11. I got a 26. The screen kept wobbling on me... Though I don't know if I should be blaming that or not...

12. First time I did it I got a 3. Yesterday I got 8, so I'm going to roll with a 5.

All those art classes did actually pay off. Still, I never want to see a colour wheel again. Fuck colour wheels.

13. *burns his art degree*

14. Artistically talented? *chokes on her tea* I can barely draw stick figures, so I guess that correlation doesn't really exist :D

15. The ability to differentiate hue and colour is probably not a big indicator of artistic talent. It can just be helpful for those who like detail in colour, and can draw.

16. I got 44 O-O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.