How well do you see color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help wondering if this test would be more accurate if it wasn't on a computer screen. But I don't know enough about computer screens to figure out the answer.

Reactions: Rainjay
i8VUur4.png

Doesn't surprise me at all. I've been drawing for years and can easily differentiate between hues.

9qdfGtN.png

Fuck your test.

I already know I'm color-blind, those last two rows were living hell for me.

So the first time I did this quite some time ago, I got a pretty low score, I think it was seven or below. Don't really remember and too lazy to go looking around for the score. Did it again though.

uhmom_zpse5180c05.png

fce6f8ea8a.png

That was without even bothering to clean my monitor first, and I don't do any visual art stuff at all. Perfect vision master race. :bsmile:

I can't help wondering if this test would be more accurate if it wasn't on a computer screen. But I don't know enough about computer screens to figure out the answer.
It all depends on your monitor.

But I think accuracy would definitely improve for most people if done IRL.

Got a perfect score as well, which surprised me, as my monitor is dirty af.

I took this a while ago. I'll take it again.

inb4 I get over nine thousand

Color_zpsklcfjnst.png

Holy crap, I was seriously not expecting that, especially considering how much I struggled with that third section; it just didn't look right no matter what I did.

pt7DRzD.jpg

Both of my parents use glasses for various vision issues. It would not surprise me if, like both of them, I developed the need for glasses later in life. I used to score higher than this, only had issues with a couple shades of pink, but unsurprisingly, my vision is slowly getting worse as the months/years go by.

Wonder if I'll be colour blind or just near sighted by the time I'm thirty. Alas, that's life.

I got 170. Might have to do with me having scotopic sensitivity syndrome. I have to wear these really dark shades outside or else I'm blind in the sunlight. Bright lights, colors, and patterns make my eyes hurt, and really fucks up the accuracy of my vision. >:[ Stupid test.

Either my vision is really fucked or I just can't see the screen that well.

I got a 40 but my monitor is as dim as it can be since my battery is at 3% and I have no charger at the moment <~< I'll probably try once again when I can have a normal screen, haha

Score: 11

Oooh, I thought it would be much worse o.O I usually suck at noticing the differences in colors. The only one that felt easy was the first that went from pink(ish) to yellow/green(ish). The rest of them were really hard to figure out >_<

44. I can't help but think that's more or less because of my 20/40 vision.

• Your score: 0
  • Age range: 50-59
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )
99 ( Low Color Acuity )

Status
Not open for further replies.