How well do you see color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking Christ...

So, just to provide some pre-comedy.... HERE is the novel I'm currently writing.

And more score was 56.

-__-

http://prntscr.com/63lw70

I didn't feel like fiddling with it longer or staring at a screen of colors for half an hour because of perfectionism, so there's my "I'm not going to stare at this dumb screen forever" score lmao.

:X

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

10-02-2015%208-06-12%20PM_zpsy6bbfpd3.jpg

e1236423-7527-46b8-bcc5-8757f7651a21_zps483bdb75.png

91801e8f-c986-4c55-8349-db5984bdf874_zps2f9cd7fc.png

I personally don't think I have anything wrong with my eyes. I think that I am just a man and I have less an ability to distinguish colors than most other women and many other men.

Colourtest_zpsb08e57c8.png~original

Might be aided by the fact that I have an IPS monitor. But hey, YAY!
31 and while my distance vision may be going to shit, I can still see colours!

THIS IS CRAZY BECAUSE I AM SO FARSIGHTED AND MY RIGHT EYE DOESN'T FOCUS AND EVERYTHING BLENDS TOGETHER AT TWILIGHT AND MY EYES ARE SO AWFUL BUT I AM SO EXCITED

I got a perfect score first try BIG FAT ZERO

That was so hard

I also got a 7, with literally the exact same distribution as goldmarble. Looks like I really have trouble with purples and blue-greens.

Uhh.... I have better than 20/20 vision and I got a 58. I'm really upset.

I probably would've done better if my screen was better.

Then again, I do have terrible eyesight. But I thought I at least had colours on my side.

30, though my excuse is I got bored and gave up.

I feel content. I'm near sighted and exhausted. I was having some trouble with my greens and blues.

Probably because I'm not a fan of those colors and they look so freaking alike once you hit the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.