How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I believe your free to use the Perspective you like.

Heck Try writing in 4th person xD

@Sugar_n_spice

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WHO CAN DO 1st PERSON RPING PROPERLY I GIVE A COOKIE FOR THAT MY FRIEND.

Oh yea her first post is up.

Thank you :) and you can write in what ever perspective you want. I just feel more comfortable in first person for humans and third for dragons (and animals)

And sorry everyone about the schedule I kept trying to make it bigger but it wouldn't work. I will post what comes next after each class is done.

I have to say, When people really do play in First person, its really great to rp ^^

However... That is really difficult without 'living' a rp, as Even table top rp's tend to be second person.

Ooo are there going some NPC bullies up on here?

Well probably xD

Considering we pure dragon players need something to do xD

Ah i feel the 2nd and 3rd years would give the 1st years soo much shit for getting Night Fury's and Skrills.

How would they feel if the 1st yearers are getting a Screaming Death? lol or even a Timberjack.

I would say some of them would laugh their asses off for the FIrst years prolly ending up dead, and likely flunk the academy.

Kinda funny that they could at least 'sit' on the nightfury's by forcing them to not move... That would be much harder with the Skrills concidering they can shoot electrisity from like... anywhere from their bodies. xD

Being close to a Skrill makes your hair stand on end too and yes they'd get zapped if they tried to get on PlasmaWrath/Firefly by attempting her to not move actualyl she wont allow anyone else but her possibly choosen rider to ride her without permission or at least knowing the kid is a trusted ally.

Ok I'm putting dragons names in a hat and drawing for each student, so it will be completly random.

For the moment i'm just hoping i don't get both of my characters paired up with someones characters that is played by someone that takes days before responding not because i'm impatient (well kinda am) but i just don't like seeing the rp move along while i wait for someone to respond ;p. But if i did oh well.

sorry i can respond but the no pictures are showing up such as the schedule is too small, can someone tell me the schedule?

I just can't wait to see how actually want to attempt to tame the dragons xD...

ok the pairs for today are-

Renny + Siggy
Star + Sal
Vigge + Rowan
Razor + Aurie
Freya + Ylva
Firefly + Ray
Jet and Stream + Kellar
Devour + Hal
King + Rory
Scar + June
Wave and sting + Greg
Thrander + Vince
Burnscale + Ever

and @Turtler if you still can't post on the IC but you can post here, post your response here and someone else or I can copy paste it and post it on the IC for you. And just follow me for the schedule :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok the pairs are-

Renny + Siggy
Star + Sal
Vigge + Rowan
Cres + Ever
Freya + Ylva
Razor + Liu
Firefly + Ray
Jet and Stream + June
Devour + Hal
King + Rory

and @Turtler if you still can't post on the IC but you can post here, post your response here and someone else or I can copy paste it and post it on the IC for you. And just follow me for the schedule :)
i can still post but i just can't see pictures so whenever you post at 1st person i can't really know who it is, can you put there name at the top of your posts?

i can still post but i just can't see pictures so whenever you post at 1st person i can't really know who it is, can you put there name at the top of your posts?
Oh ok I'll add their name :)

Are those who the dragon and rider pairs are? or what are they for exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.