How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in my honest oppinion it sounds like one of the worst combinations ever xD...

Its kinda sounds less bad than trying to lock up Monstreous Nightmare in a shack filled with oil and fire-works.

Reactions: firejay1
almost done the cs

Yeah, in my honest oppinion it sounds like one of the worst combinations ever xD...

Its kinda sounds less bad than trying to lock up Monstreous Nightmare in a shack filled with oil and fire-works.

Well look on the bright side if anyone tames them they will be a badass because of it :p.

Name~
Jet and Stream
Nickname~
Gemini Spark
Age~
Gender~
Male
Species~
Seashocker
How were they caught~
This dynamic duo strayed away from their flock at some point, and have been going solo - or dual, since there are two of them - ever since. Jet and Stream get along very well, and were practically brothers sharing the same body. One fine day, they were captured by Vikings while above water. They attempted to struggle, but the nets were tough and insulated. While they tried to slice the nets, they became too exhausted and decided to fall asleep. When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in the Dragon Riding School. While aggresive and wanting to escape at first, the one thing that could make them feel at home and stay at home was a plushie.
About~
The duo has just about the same personality. Jetstream is very energetic and eager about what the day will bring, in other words, an optimist. These two are very playful and love meeting new people and dragons alike. They are a very helpful pair and always bring food for junior or smaller dragons.
Appearance~
Sea_shocker_gallery_2-0.jpg

They are smaller than an average
Color~
Greenish blue
Eye color~
Chaos Red
Notable markings~
Jetstream has a golden lightning-shaped markings down each wing. Both 'noses' is pointier than an average Seashocker.
Other~
They possess a blue-hued Seashocker plushie that they enjoy playing with on days off. This plushie is about the size of a human.

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
Welp someone make 2 more characters now.

How many is the limit? I can control lots of characters if required. I'd love to play at least one dragon, but sure I can squeeze in two extra humans, too.

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
Name~
Jet and Stream
Nickname~
Gemini Spark
Age~
Gender~
Male
Species~
Seashocker
How were they caught~
This dynamic duo strayed away from their flock at some point, and have been going solo - or dual, since there are two of them - ever since. Jet and Stream get along very well, and were practically brothers sharing the same body. One fine day, they were captured by Vikings while above water. They attempted to struggle, but the nets were tough and insulated. While they tried to slice the nets, they became too exhausted and decided to fall asleep. When they opened their eyes, they found themselves in the Dragon Riding School. While aggresive and wanting to escape at first, the one thing that could make them feel at home and stay at home was a plushie.
About~
The duo has just about the same personality. Jetstream is very energetic and eager about what the day will bring, in other words, an optimist. These two are very playful and love meeting new people and dragons alike. They are a very helpful pair and always bring food for junior or smaller dragons.
Appearance~
Sea_shocker_gallery_2-0.jpg

They are smaller than an average
Color~
Greenish blue
Eye color~
Chaos Red
Notable markings~
Jetstream has a golden lightning-shaped markings down each wing. Both 'noses' is pointier than an average Seashocker.
Other~
They possess a blue-hued Seashocker plushie that they enjoy playing with on days off. This plushie is about the size of a human.
Accepted thanks for joining!

How many is the limit? I can control lots of characters if required. I'd love to play at least one dragon, but sure I can squeeze in two extra humans, too.
You can have as many characters as you want, but if you also make a dragon we would need 3 more humans, because a lot of people only seem to want to RP Dragons and not humans. So I'm going to put in the rules, you can't make a dragon without a human. So if you could make 2 humans that would be amazing, then we would only need 1.

Oh. I meant, two extra as in, one to balance out the dragon, and two extra to balance out the total. If that's the case, then I'll gladly make some, but I hope you don't mind if I take a little time to get it up...

Name~ Haldor Nederfjord
Nickname~ Hal
Age~ 16
Gender~ Male
Years at school~ 1st
About~ He tends to be pretty calm and laidback, not easily roused. Despite that, he's got a brawler's blood, as most vikings do, and it's little wonder that his weapon of choice is a nice, strong hammer for bashing. He's a rough guy, not always good at expressing himself, and definitely not eloquently, but he's got a good heart, always trying to do his best to help others.
Appearance~ Buff, with long, reddish-brown hair and well-formed beard for such a young person. He has a sharp, angled jaw, and small, sharp facial features, including a slightly squinty pair of blue eyes. His eyes were made for either scowls or laughter, and he always seems like he's on the borderline of both when he's not really feeling anything in particular.
Bf/Gf~ None
Crush~ None

----------------

Name~ Ylva Falkis
Nickname~ None
Age~ 16
Gender~ Female
Years at school~ 1st
About~ She's a harsh, hard-lined person, known largely for her quiet, unsociable manner and her independent spirit. Like all vikings, she hates taking orders, unlike her brethren, rather than voice any actual sign of disobedience, she rebels by pretending she heard and not listening anyways. As she is not a team player, she naturally feels hindered by others' attempts to help her, so perhaps it's better that way, as it is.
Appearance~ Her long, jet-black hair is uncharacteristically (for a viking) thin, and instead of tying it back in a thick braid or two, like most vikings, she keeps it as a thin pony tail tied both at the top and the bottom, so it doesn't go flying everywhere. She's got sharp, angular features that make her look intense or dangerous no matter what her mood is, but her face is free of most wrinkles, since she isn't vastly expressive.
Bf/Gf~ None
Crush~ None
Other~ Both her parents are deceased, but she may get her unusual looks from her mother, who was found abandoned in a burned village in a far away land during one of the expeditions on dragonback.

------------------

Name~ Sigurd Ingersson
Nickname~ Siggy
Age~ 16
Gender~ Male
Years at school~ 1st
About~ Despite his physical attributes, Sigurd isn't a delicate person, though he definitely can be called friendly. He's not averse to hurting someone, but he can't ever kill anyone, for any reason. He gets childishly vicious when he's angry, but is otherwise a very kind and empathetic person. He can be a bit of a crybaby when he's hurt, though.
Appearance~ He's got freckles, wild light red hair, and wide, innocent green eyes. His cheekbones are high, and his sun-burnt features are small and rounded, making his face in general open and friendly. He doesn't have a beard.
Bf/Gf~ None
Crush~ None

---------------------------

Name~ Vigge
Nickname~ None
Age~ 19
Gender~ Female
Species~ Grapple Grounder (Boulder Class)
How were they caught~ Vigge was born and raised on the island of Berk, no longer such an uncommon thing after all, on one of the more secluded rock faces. Her parents abandoned her the moment she was old enough to hunt for herself, and she got caught in a net while exploring (*cough destroying *cough) the human village. (Do I need more than this? It seems pretty self-explanatory to me...)
About~ She's got a naturally vicious and snooty nature, not really one for much play, but would be fanatically loyal to her rider, almost military in the way she follows her rider's orders. She would also become extremely protective of any rider, warning other dragons and riders away from them if she sees them as a threat. This means she's not a great teaching companion, but is definitely a viable riding companion, if given time to form a bond.
Appearance~ As a Grapple Grounder, she has the distinct, Chinese-dragon type body with smaller wings. She has a lithe, whip-like manner of movement that occasionally resembles lightning strikes.
Color~ Gold
Eye color~ Red
Notable markings~ The markings on her back, unique to each grapple grounder, are diamond-shaped and black in color.

((PSST. If someone happens to add a rider with no dragon, I have one lined up I'd really like to use. *laughs. Though I know that's not likely to happen.))

Ok so I looked up the dragon speices you posted and I'm going to add it to the classifications.

So accepted thanks for joining :) we can start now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
YAY i wonder what dragon will Sally get.

It'll be fun to see who clicks with whom, won't it? BTW! Do dragons get dialogue between each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.