How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i'm a bit surprised that no one is playing a Monsterous Nightmare lol they're pretty cool.

I think that might be because even though monstrous nightmares are cool, looking into the other dragons yields much cooler ones.

Oh yeah.
(*Suddenly gets hit with falling object as he opens closet behind computer)
OH I AM HURT, I AM VERY MUCH HURT

Woah. Uhm... I think it's really cool! But do you think you could make the calendar a teensy bit larger? I can read it, but it is a bit of a strain.

Well to be honest I believe that most peopel want to play 'Cool, and in other matters 'Good looking' dragons mosty... and Honestylu, most Dragons in HTTYD looks a bit... weird to say the least xD.

Also Is it only me that realize that Nobody seem to have followed the 'Name's should be insults/Bad things' Rule of Berk?

xD

Yes the callendar is well unreadable and not all of us can download it to see it better.

Also i'l wait for someone else to post first because i have no idea where and how to start yes i know you said at the morning announcement but still.

Well to be honest I believe that most peopel want to play 'Cool, and in other matters 'Good looking' dragons mosty... and Honestylu, most Dragons in HTTYD looks a bit... weird to say the least xD.

Also Is it only me that realize that Nobody seem to have followed the 'Name's should be insults/Bad things' Rule of Berk?

xD

Naw the rule went straight out of the window. PlasmaWrath/Firefly is a fitting name for a aggressive Skrill however ;p.

Well Dragons seem to skip that rule sometimes.

Like Thornado, which is a hail to Thor... and well Tornado's xD

And as in Cannon Astrid is kinda the only one with a normal name.

And well using Electrisity I'm unsure of if its a good name or not xD...

Seeing as A Nightfury's non electric?... breath kinda is called Plasma Blast.

And well using Electrisity I'm unsure of if its a good name or not xD...

Seeing as A Nightfury's non electric?... breath kinda is called Plasma Blast.

Nightfury's are apperently the child of Electricity and Death itself and plasma is part electric i think so.

I think Skrills can use plasma also not sure though.

I just used Old Norse names, like Astrid's. I don't think it's an infallible rule that you have to give you characters insulting names. And yeah, I think we're supposed to wait for the GM to put up the first post.

Astrid is one of the Few Made up characters if not the only one in the Movie version. However she could build on the character 'Comicazi' in the book.

The Unholy offspring of 'Lightning and Death'

I believe that its intended to mean that they are always striking during the night with the furiosity of Lightning.

And Well, in theory Plamsa is well... Heat. Its one of the hottest things that man have produced.

And Boosting my statment, is that Compared to the Skrills, Toothless is afraid of Ligthtning as shown in 'Riders of Berk'.
'He is also believed to be Disliked by Thor in the same episode xD'

Astrid is one of the Few Made up characters if not the only one in the Movie version. However she could build on the character 'Comicazi' in the book.

The Unholy offspring of 'Lightning and Death'

I believe that its intended to mean that they are always striking during the night with the furiosity of Lightning.

And Well, in theory Plamsa is well... Heat. Its one of the hottest things that man have produced.

And Boosting my statment, is that Compared to the Skrills, Toothless is afraid of Ligthtning as shown in 'Riders of Berk'.
'He is also believed to be Disliked by Thor in the same episode xD'

But you know Nightfury's are maybe perhaps related to Skrills in a way since Skrills are well lighting but thats just a theory.

Also who in the fuck would capture and attempt to tame a Screaming Death if one of them could destroy an entire island?

@Sugar_n_spice

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WHO CAN DO 1st PERSON RPING PROPERLY I GIVE A COOKIE FOR THAT MY FRIEND.

Oh yea her first post is up.

And Well, All Dragons could be ralated to each other =P... Like all humans could be xD

But, hillariously enough I believe that Because a Skrills Lightning Breath and Toothless's Plasma breath creates an explosion the two are completely imcompadible, or Just compadible enough to create a High reaction that explodes in a matter of moments xD.

That would be 2nd person =)

Are we expected to write in 1st person present tense? And no. That's pretty distinctly first person, switch to third person when writing the dragons.

Are we expected to write in 1st person?
No i think check Star Dancer's part in the post you can write in any style i'm sure just aslong it isn't confusing.

And Well, All Dragons could be ralated to each other =P... Like all humans could be xD

But, hillariously enough I believe that Because a Skrills Lightning Breath and Toothless's Plasma breath creates an explosion the two are completely imcompadible, or Just compadible enough to create a High reaction that explodes in a matter of moments xD.

That would be 2nd person =)

Oh yea i remember watching The Book Of Berk on youtube apparently Skrills could breathe white fire and if anything blue/white fire are the hottest kind of fire so if thats the case Skrills just became stronger than they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.