How to train your dragon~ Riding school {OOC/Sign ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those who the dragon and rider pairs are? or what are they for exactly?
They are the dragon and rider pairs the first name is the dragon and the second is the person/rider. These are only for 1 Rp day not a real one it will change once all the classes are completed. I will say when each class is done and what class to move onto next.

Ray and Ylva Huh... The Two students that may face Death by the wrath of Thor.

They are the dragon and rider pairs the first name is the dragon and the second is the person/rider. These are only for 1 Rp day not a real one it will change once all the classes are completed. I will say when each class is done and what class to move onto next.
i can't wait to see what will happen with Spitfire and Rory!

Yeah this is going to be really interesting, you know to see if any of these pairs might stick or go down in flames (literally)

Right i literally feel asleep on my pc and typed that out the second i woke up lol.

But anyways just cant wait to get this show on the road.

Reactions: firejay1
DUDE. I go to sleep, come back and ten posts have come up. Forget about not responding for days, I feel like I'm gonna fall behind within a few hours. Sorry, give me a bit to read, catch up, and finish my intro posts.

Aha. I think Ylva and Freyall will actually get along pretty well. She's not the pushy type, but she's been surviving on her own for a long time, she knows how not to get killed.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
Ever's so cute!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Turtler. There's one missing? What?!

I hope we get to interact with the dragons soon!

@Turtler. There's one missing? What?!

I hope we get to interact with the dragons soon!
i said that because all the dragons are at the front of the cage waiting to see who those people were while Renny laid down in the back in the shadows

Reactions: firejay1
I feel that it would make things more efficient if 2 or more students try their luck on a dragon at once lol.

I would have to disagree with that. It might be faster, but I think it would confuse things AND make the dragons a lot more uncomfortable. Like they're being ganged up on.

I would have to disagree with that. It might be faster, but I think it would confuse things AND make the dragons a lot more uncomfortable. Like they're being ganged up on.

Ah good point. Though i feel it might make things easier especially if someone is parthnered with someone that takes AGES to respond.

Indeed, To much people would only cause stress to the dragon

I guess things are going to be a bit slow, b/c it's Xmas Eve. I will also be on the move a bit, seeing relatives and the like for the next two weeks. I'll still be able to RP via phone, but my responses will be slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.