Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

"That's very kind of you, Ororo. No wonder T'Challa sings your praises often." She smiled a bit before looking at the man in question. "Speaking of cold vaccine. I hope to discuss trade with the king. My tribe has a root that could prove useful to prolonging life." It was still scary, how easily she could lie with a straight face. But it proved useful in staying under the radar in these illusions, so it maybe wasn't entirely bad.​

Ororo looked over to T'Challa with a smile on her face. "Oh does he now? Well as much as I'd like to stay and talk a queen needs to prep. I'll have one of the guards come and inform you when the feast was done." With that she left the throne room and left the group alone once again.

"It appears that my illusion is peace on Earth...or a close enough simulacrum of such," T'Challa wasn't showing it but he was a bit taken aback by all of this. "Even when I know this is not real...it tries to pull me in."​

*CLICK*

"It's said that that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But... that which makes you stronger can often kill you.

Perhaps I was a fool for believing that I was invincible, that I couldn't be harmed. The newly made Queen Moon appears to have found a... loophole around my regenerative properties. Luckily, she missed any of my vital organs and only managed to cut off a finger with her newfound spell, no doubt powered by dark magic, possibly even from Eclipsa herself. But one thing is certain: if there are ways to counter my regenerative abilities, then it's only a matter of time before someone figures out a way to rid me of my immortality as a whole.

Luckily, I recently encountered a woman named Wanda Maximoff, who appeared to be well aware of how Mewni's magic works. She told me of a spell that can be used to destroy the Royal Wand, which will most definitely prove fruitful once I do more extensive research on Mewni's magic and have enough knowledge to move forward with my plans. I only hope that there won't be anymore hitches in my plan in the years to come. End of recording."

*CLICK*

CllrLuG.jpg

When Toffee awoke in what he could only assume was the afterlife, he looked around the room a bit before setting his eyes on Troy, who was apparently the principal of a school. To be honest, Toffee had never really even entertained the thought of an afterlife due to his aforementioned immortality. On the rare occasions that he did think of the possibility of there even being one, he certainly didn't expect it to be some red room.

After listening in on Troy for a bit, Toffee's name was uttered by a familiar voice, which caused him to turn to look at the owner of said voice.

zWRNQ.jpg

"Things have been pretty much the same since your passing. That imbecile Lucas is still forcing people participate in his death traps he calls 'games.' And in answer to your second inquiry, it was the latter, I'm afraid. My HP was already down to red when suddenly I was injected with that poison out of seemingly nowhere. Though, I doubt that was by chance. Someone probably told that psychopath to inject me in some pathetic attempt to save their own life. Though, judging by the amount of people that have died so far, I doubt that more than two people will make it out alive, if that."

When Mason asked about Noot Noot, Toffee paused for a second before shrugging. "I honestly don't know. I haven't seen him since the fight with that Daddy fellow." Toffee said flatly. Though Toffee hadn't really payed too much attention, mainly due to the fact that he found the penguin just as annoying as that Monokuma thing that they had encountered earlier.

After a few moments of silence Toffee looked to Mason once again. "You wouldn't happen to know where we are... would you?"

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @dark @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @afterlife
c567apture-png.143139

"This is not the afterlife I had envisioned for myself. I would be insulted if this was my atonement for all of my deeds among" Adam stated calmly.
Adam eyed his surroundings, seeming to have accepted his death quite readily. He eyed his surroundings as he sat idly in his chair, cracking his neck as his gaze darted around to see who else was there. Adam saw some of that all of the familiar faces were those who had died, some of which that had died by his hand. He had no regrets, taking a life became nothing more than a chore to the genocidal emperor. Adam was ready to pay for his crimes if need be, he had always been ready.

But he had some unfinished business still with those who had thrown him into such a situation. He knew the way he died was not by Lucas's doing, he just knew that someone had chosen to forfeit his life. Adam made it a goal to figure out who it was that chose to kill him.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dark @Afterlife
Amir gave Toffee a small nod in greeting, but remained quiet as he and Mason spoke.

She recognized Adam, but said nothing other than giving him a small nod in greeting as well, idly wondered what Six was doing now.

"Noembelu, is this man someone you recognize? Or someone your friend jad known??" Amir asked curiously.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife
@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

Noembelu paid no mind to the new arrivals, as none of them she'd been particularly close to. Her focus was mainly on getting out of this room. "I don't know," she replied. "Honda never brought up a Troy or Annette or Josephine. But if we have to help them remember who they are to leave...maybe he met someone somehow."
S6mbBNf.jpg

"You know..." Toffee said as he leaned forward towards Noembelu. "You seem to mention this Honda person quite a bit. Now, normally I wouldn't insinuate such a thing, but with recent events I must ask...

ivhRrzA.jpg

"Are you one hundred percent sure that you can trust this person? For all we know, he could be working alongside Ms. Maximoff and her family." Toffee said dryly.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife​
Adam gave a slight tilt of his head to Amir, surprised somewhat internally that she did not seem to know that he had caused her death. He decided not to state it for now, seeing as it wouldn't really help his situation.

He turned to Panther, eyes narrowing at the revelation of being trapped within a room once more. "Every cage has it's opening. We will just need to find it in order to leave this place, if we are trapped in here." He began to quickly inspect the room they were in, trying to find anything of interest.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @dark @Afterlife
@Jeremi
Teddy looked sullen, but complied with Cap.

"Gee, aren't you two a pair," Lucas said to those who remained. "Don't forget the real prize now."

Out of the slot machine tumbled a statuette of a dog's head.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom

Bullet had found nothing in the shower, but she figured the answer wasn't to be found with her. "Ten liters!" Bullet yelled. "Get ten liters into the sink! Use the stopper plug thing from the tub!"

@Krieg @ShiroKiyoshi @Bathroom

At the top of the ladder was the attic, a cramped space that seemed only accessible from the kid's room. The attic was cluttered with old furniture and shelving, with one, in particular, holding a strange wooden model shotgun. A rotten smell hung in the air.

Beyond the thin pathway around the furniture, one could reach the end of the attic where a strange contraption was set up. A spotlight was shining on a blank wall where the numbers 135 9 were painted. There was a space between the five and nine.

@Verite @Crow @Leon Moretti @KidsRoom

"Klim... Klim..." Troy looked distraught suddenly. "Sigma Klim... that name makes a lot of sense, but something doesn't seem right. I don't... recall... if I ever worked at a school..."

Billy looked around the room, examining the red curtains for anything off. However, it all seemed uniform. What was this place? Who conjured it? "Noembelu... You're friend with... what's his name... Honda, right? Did he ever talk to you about the dark place where he and Wanda were trapped?"

Billy had been absent for the big revelations she had dropped after his death.

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife
"Cages on this plane work differently," T'Challa replied. "But I wont give them the pleasure to sit around idly in this place waiting for tomorrow to come."

"Better move on then so we can find where to put that statue you're holding." Cap replied nothing looking like he was ready to leave Phil as the last person in the room.​

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @RecreationRoom
@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife

Noembelu narrowed her eyes at Toffee. "Wanda isn't evil. If Honda was doing anything, he was trying to help her get out of here. You missed our talk with Laura Palmer and her...cousin. Wanda is most likely being manipulated. There's some sort of alternate Wanda she's been fighting for dominance of herself." The suggestion that Honda would be involved in anything sinister...Noembelu was right back to mistrusting Toffee as she had been at the start.

Turning to Billy, she nodded. "He was trapped in some place called Bright Falls. Kyoko, Nono, Zenyatta, and Rant had been there too. So were Genji and Usami. That bear from the ball, Monokuma...he forced them to investigate murders. Laura Palmer was one of five girls who went missing, killed by one man. But there were other murderers besides." Noembelu studied Troy. "You were one of them. Apparently you weren't very admirable. I don't know why. But you went by Sigma Klim and were a principal of some school, Black-something."

Noembelu tapped her foot in thought, trying to think of something that could help them. "Honda said Usami and Wanda worked together to try and save everyone. A third man helped too...some man in diving gear."
YNVPf.jpg

It took all of Toffee willpower to not scoff at Noembelu right then and there. Instead, the lizard would narrow his gaze slightly before speaking again.

"Perhaps I mistook you for being smarter than you actually are. It's quite obvious that Wanda is being manipulated. This isn't news to me, and it really shouldn't be news to anyone else here." Toffee said dryly before pausing and glancing at the rest of the room's occupants, as if judging all of them silently. "Now, I wasn't saying that your friend was inherently evil, all I said was that there's the possibility that he too was manipulated along with Wanda. I for one know that Wanda isn't evil. Perhaps you should think about what people say before spouting out responses of your own." Toffee said before standing up and looking to the rest of the room. "But if there is an alternate Wanda, as Ms. Noembelu says, then that could rule out the possibility of your friend being one of them. For now, at least." He shrugged before peering down at Noembelu.

"When was the last time you spoke to your friend, Ms. Noembelu?"

@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife
@Yun Lee @Josh M @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Gands @Bomb @Jeremi @Afterlife

"They tried to manipulate him. It didn't work." She could feel herself bristle at his comments. "Honda is strong, both mentally and physically. They'd have an easier time manipulating someone more unstable." Someone like Noembelu herself. She knew she'd been very unstable here, even if she tried to stay in control of herself. She felt very, very afraid now. Whatever They were, They could probably trick her like they did Wanda. And this time, Honda wouldn't be there to help her.

"I talked to him a few days ago. I've been staying with him a month now. He rushed off on some business and never came back." She needed a moment. "From how Wanda acted when I brought him up at dinner...I know something's happened to him." And if he couldn't be manipulated... No. She would find him. She had to. He would be okay...right?​
There was an electronic beep from somewhere deep in the pipes, signaling a part of the bathroom wall to start turning. It revealed a strange chair with clasps attached to it.

GnYrLr8.png

Nancy was too small to fit its specifications.

The wooden shotgun cast a shadow over the numbers, but nothing happened. Cut into the wood of the shotgun was a series of numbers:

The talk of Wanda being manipulated did not phase Billy. This was nothing new for the Scarlet Witch and he had largely assumed this to be the case from the beginning.

"When I was a part of the group that rescued Wanda and the others, I didn't really know what was going on," Billy explained to Noembelu. "I didn't know much about the dark place... and I still don't. However, the way it felt was like, something else entirely. I felt dark things pulling at me, wanting me for my power, the same kind of power Wanda has. So, I think..."

Billy crossed his arms. "I don't know about the house, but right now, all of us are in the dark place. This red room, it feels just like before."

It was then that Troy started to sway on his feet. "Laura... Palmer..." He collapsed straight to the ground.

After a moment Billy sighed. "... Perhaps that was not the correct way to leave this place. It's a strange world. Who's to say it even has rules?"

"If there are no rules, then...maybe we can make our own?" Noembelu shrugged. "I don't know how this world works, either, except that it wants to break people down. Maybe there's a way to fight back."

She glanced at Klim. "Someone should help him."
07C9P3g.jpg

"Hmm... I wasn't exactly paying too close attention, but if your suspicions are true, then I'm afraid that we should begin to expect the worst." Toffee then glanced down to Troy before looking back up to Noembelu. "Why don't you help him? You seem to be more knowledgeable of this place then the rest of us are, after all."

Noembelu walked to Klim and knelt beside him. It was actually better for everyone she did; she was fighting every urge to help Toffee experience death a second time. "Sir?" She shook the unconscious man. "You there?"
Amir would quietly place a comforting hand on Noembelu's sholder, giving a gentle squeeze as brown eyes calmly glanced to the Native.

"Don't let his words get to you so quickly. All we can do is keep pushing through, and if you falter I'll help you. Alright?" she spoke. For someone who was usually naive in most cases, she had wisdom to spare-though it usually pertained to hunting and game like rabbits, pheasants, foxes and such-she did her best and gave as much effort and support as possible.

She would have scolded Toffee, but held her tongue in doing so, since it likely wouldn't of helped.

At least Troy seemed to recognize the name of the blonde woman mentioned. Letting Noembelu go, Amir would let her do her thing.

Noembelu would look up at Amir. She didn't smile, but she appreciated her words. Still needed to keep her distance, and all. "Amir..." There was a lot she wanted to say. But all she could form into words was... "...you're too nice."
zSMN11S.jpg

"Yes, yes, your little relationship is really quite endearing, but need I remind you of the fact that there is an unconscious man on the ground in front of us, not to mention that we're trapped in the Dark Place? I think that there are bigger things to worry about than being nice to one another." Toffee said, sounding annoyed. Granted, Toffee was polite to anyone almost all the time, but he still didn't like seeing two people being nice to each other instead of focusing on the task at hand.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Josh M @afterlife

"From what I know of this place, they want us to be cruel." She was so tired of this stupid lizard and his constant pessimism. "They want us to break. Shane broke. His constant negativity let Them possess him. Honda, however, was nice and positive, so it failed with him." She glared at Toffee. "In this dark place, Amir has the best chance of survival out of any of us. That kindness, that optimism...it's a light to fight the dark." Something Toffee clearly didn't have.​
3a68d02b666f7439ba83d7b43b90e27c.jpg

"So I've been told." she replied, and left it at that. If Noembelu wanted to say more, or not was up to her and Amir wouldn't try to push.

"Noembelu, please don't speak so highly of me." Amir grew a bit flustered at this statement, but appreciated it greatly either way. She went to gently shake Troy, a small smile on her face. She felt like Noembelu was selling herself a bit short, and Amir was sure that she could make it out of the dark place if she tried hard enough. She didn't say these things out loud though, at least not yet.

"There's no need for you to be so...tense I suppose. As long as we keep the goal of getting out of here in mind, we're stuck together much like before, the situation just as dire, if not tenfold." it was mostly spoken to Toffee and Noembelu, though Toffee always seemed to be calm and Noembelu meanwhile seemed to be stressed.

"..............."

Noembelu didn't want to admit what she was thinking. Amir was trying so hard to be optimistic, and Noembelu wanted more than anything to help get everyone out of this place. But what she felt, deep down, was that she may not be able to leave with the rest. It wasn't a matter of being able to-given the chance, she could possibly escape-but she had nothing to return to. She was isolated from her tribe, no matter how both she and they tried to fit her in. Honda was gone, maybe forever, and he was the one person who even felt like family. And the other Dolls all had their own lives. They had moved on. She...really hadn't. She still didn't know who she really was. She felt like a walking amalgamation of distrust and loneliness and self-loathing and hypocrisy, and nothing like a person or a doll. At least right now she had a purpose: get everyone out of this dark place. But after that...what then?

That was a bridge she would have to cross when she got to it. For now, she quietly focused on Klim. Hopefully he could wake up soon and help them out.​
Six's codex was green when Phil checked it.

When Makoto saw a number of the others return to the Main Hall, he asked, "Is everyone okay?"

"No," Owen said, sounding numb. His face and clothes were covered in soot and ash. "There was an explosion. Five of us died."

Noot Noot shook his head sadly.

"I-I..." Makoto looked away. "I'm so sorry."

Shane was still barely conscious, his breathing labored. He needed real medical help, not just a single penguin.

Neither Teddy nor Cap spoke about what went on in the Recreation Room, at least for now. They needed a moment to rest.

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @RecreationRoom > MainHall

Perhaps rather obviously, the chair locked in around Klein, restraining him. A panel beside the chair opened up, depositing a revolver into place next to the chair. It was locked in place, aimed right at the side of Klein's head.

"I love this one," Lucas said. "That shower will only open up upon the gun being fired. However, the gun has three blank rounds and three lives rounds. That's a 50/50 chance y'all will kill him. You, girlie, have to make a choice. Either fire the gun, or let time run out, you got it?"

Bullet was too stunned to scream or yell or say anything vulgar. Her eyes were wide as she stared in Nancy's direction. It was her decision, but... Bullet didn't want to die. Not here, not now. She still had a mission to do.

With the shadow in place, the image was somehow burned on to the wall, completing the set of numbers. A section of the wall dropped down, revealing a hole in the wall containing a statuette of a dog's head and a laptop.

"You did it," Lucas said. "All without touching my trophies. Good fuckin' job! You know how many engineering contests I won? Not just anyone could set all this up, fellas."

Troy barely stirred at the sound of Noembelu's words. It seemed he was not waking up for a while. "Please, let us let him rest," said Josephine.

"Perhaps I can use my power to call to Wanda?" Billy wondered aloud. "Or... maybe something worse. Mother wants to use me. To think she'd be here..." Billy looked away uneasily. He seemed to have some kind of history with the entity himself. "Either way, whatever happens, we need to get moving, so I'll think of something, okay?"

"Can we at least lay him down on a couch or chair?" The floor didn't seem to comfy, after all.

Mother...wasn't that what Teddy's mother was referred to? Or was that something else. Just to be sure, she stood up and turned to Billy. "You don't call Wanda Mother," she said. "Is she someone else?"
HhjheN3_d.jpg

"Yes, and such emotions such as positivity and kindness can be crushed like a brittle leaf in the palm of one's hand. I'm looking at things rationally here. Perhaps if you wouldn't prioritize your feelings towards Honda or any of your other so called 'friends' get in the way, you wouldn't see things in such a black and white perspective.

I'm not being cruel, I'm asking you to focus on the task at hand rather than complimenting every person who's nice to you." Toffee said dryly before looking over to Billy.

Toffee simply responded to Billy by nodding.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Takumi @afterlife​
One thing Amir knew, was that Noembelu had a type of fire in her soul. She may have called herself a murderer in the beginning, but Amir could tell that her heart was in the right place at least.

"Very well." Amir responded to Billy as she stopped shaking Troy, instead trying to see if she could put him in a couch or chair without disturbing him too much.

'Hopefully he's not any heavier than a goat. ' she thought to herself.

"The guy with the grenade launcher, his HP suddenly hit zero, so he... basically... blew himself and the hallway up." Owen rubbed the back of his head, unsure what to make of that. "I don't know how it happened. We were attacked by some kind of ninja, but that guy didn't even get him, nothing should have lowered his HP."

Owen then pointed to his shoulder, which had a makeshift bandage now. "Fucker threw a ninja star at me, or whatever they're called."

@Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Batter @Glostechk @MainHall

"Sure, we can make a bet, fella, but over some dumb shit. Hurry, though, clock's tickin'!"

"Divine intervention," answered Lucas. "Orrrr... maybe random chance? How about, I just didn't like the guy? Here's the thing, this game's fair! You win, you win. You lose, you lose! He lost. Understand me?"

Lucas waited a moment. "... Well, maybe it doesn't matter now. Let's just say, another player made it happen. Who? Ah, well... who the fuck knows, really."

As Troy was moved to one of the chairs, Billy tried to answer Noembelu. He found it hard at first, unsure what exactly to say. "I'd heard something like Mother was behind what happened to Wanda and your friend, but I never made the connection. Now that I've seen it... Mother is some kind of parasitic entity from another dimension. I guess we now know it's the dark place. She, or it... doesn't actually look like Teddy's mom. I... kind of messed up and brought Mother to my dimension when trying to bring Teddy's mom back to life, so I guess she just assumed Mrs. Altman's form for a time."

8yJf8DO.png

"Er, but, to be fair! I was kind of being manipulated at the time and stuff was really emotional, so, uh, I mean... I guess I'm as susceptible to these sorts of things as my mom-- er, the Scarlet Witch I mean. Point is, Mother wanted to to use me for my power. I... am kind of a lot stronger than I look. I ended up using that very power to kill her, or at least I thought so. I guess I just banished her to back where she came from in the end."

Billy snapped his fingers. "You know, that may be the solution here. If I can make use of that power again, maybe I can kill Mother for real this time."

"The problem with that is trying to use any superpowers at all in this place. I don't know why, but certain places in the multiverse are power dead zones. I've been in them before. We're smack dab in the middle of one, and we have been since leaving the dining room at Wanda's party. Unless you know what is locking everyone's powers and how to circumvent it, we're S.O.L."

Mason sighed and thought to himself aloud, "With all the ways to deny people's powers, you think there would be a way to deny the dampening."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife
"Figure it out for yourself," Lucas said coldly. He then left the group in silence.

"Uh, I'm not sure I get all that," Billy said, considering Mason's words. He wasn't very familiar with multiverse travel on this level or the "rules," so to speak. "But I think in this case, our powers are probably being cut off by Wanda herself. You remember at the dinner where Agatha showed up? That old woman, Wanda was scared of her. Agatha said she had the power to stop Wanda and that's precisely when we lost our powers. Wanda must be behind it."

Helping Amir with Troy, Noembelu then listened to what Billy said. "Mother...Honda said Junko referred to herself as Daughter." Then something dawned on her. "We saw Daddy and the son here...but never Mother and Daughter. Junko was never defeated either. She just...left."

Now things were starting to connect a little more. "Do you think that's why you were going to marry Teddy before? Last time I was in the game he was still alive. You may have been getting married to a fake Teddy."
"So, Wanda is our target to get powers back, and we need powers to stop Mother. Seems like a pretty straightforward plan. Now to actually find Wanda. If only we weren't stuck in this red room."

Mason closed his eyes and put a hand to his forehead. He mumbled to himself for a moment, befire he seemed to address the group. "Red room... Red room... There has to be some kind of puzzle to getting out of here. There's always a puzzle. I just hate these kinds of puzzles that use a kind of trick. I'm getting a bit tired of sticking around here, too.

"I feel like the fact that this room has its chairs and red curtains should be another clue as to what's happening. The room is red... And Red means Dead, at least in Lucas's game. Are we still playing the game, just in a different level?"

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @dark @Afterlife
"It always falls back on Wanda," T'Challa responded. "I believe even if these entities to be powerful, Wanda is the one with the real power. When we break whatever control they have on her we can end this here and now."​

"I believe Lucas has no clue about this place. His is a game of death, in here is a game for life and sustenance. Things that does not matter to him. The color red has many symbolic and some times contradictory meaning." T'Challa pondered their current situation. He had visited hell and gone through the veil between universes, but that felt different to even this. "An escape might be possible if we look beyond the veil."

Continued from here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Three x Three"

When Kyoko tried to turn on the laptop, she found that it wouldn't work. Either it was broken or needed power, but it seemed odd for a broken laptop to be left for them to find. There was nothing left to do in the attic or kid's room, so it was time to return tot he Main Hall.

The click sounded so resolute. So loud. It seemed to echo throughout the bathroom. Bullet's breath caught in her throat, her mind reeling from what just happened. Klein was not dead, and neither was she. The glass door of the shower opened, letting Bullet free just as flames erupted behind her. A rush of emotion overtook her and she walked over to Nancy without thinking, throwing her hands around the other girl.

"Thank you," she whispered. Even if it had been statistically the better option, Nancy had made an impossible decision to save her life. Bullet would be forever grateful.

She backed off from Nancy aimed two middle fingers upward. "Fuck you, Lucas!"

As the metal clasps on the chair released, Lucas seemed to chuckle. "Kind of a shit bet, wasn't it? I think you'll find none of y'all needed those two extra HP once you get back to the Main Hall."

A statuette of a dog's head dropped from the ceiling. Bullet picked it up and led her group back to where everyone was waiting. The fire had died out and, at some point, either Makoto or Agatha had put a sheet over the dead bodies.

Bullet took notice of how fewer their numbers were, but as Owen explained again the explosion that occurred, she knew she couldn't linger on that tragedy long. She set the dog's head into the door where the others had already done so.

WP0Omsl.jpg

The group waited, but the door didn't open.

"Nice job, but you have a biiiit of a problem." Lucas sounded just about giddy now. "Some of you already know, but you're not leavin' this house with that many of y'all still alive. Lessee, there's about... eighteen of you now. That door's not unlocking until only fifteen of you remain. So, I'm gonna need y'all to remove about three of you before we can move on. Sound good?"

"You son of a bitch." Bullet shook her head and turned to the others.

w1uIViu.gif

"I'm not dying here. Not after the bullshit I just went through."

A tense moment followed, broken eventually by Makoto speaking up.

"I can die."

g9rbgeR.png

He swallowed roughly and clasped his hands together out of worry. His finger rubbed at his wedding ring. "It's okay. I'm only a liability to everyone."

Noot Noot shook his head rapidly and moved to grab a hold of Makoto's leg. The penguin didn't like that idea one bit.

"Before we even consider that," Teddy interjected, "we need to talk about something. Any of you notice a sudden change in our HP levels? Owen, you say Adam caused the explosion when his codex his zero, wanna know why that is?" Teddy pointed right at Phil. "Him. In our room, Lucas gave us a choice of moving HP around, even lowering some people to zero. Under our noses, Phil killed six people."

It was just then that Phil started to feel a familiar feeling. A vision was coming on, one that only he could see. An image flashed in his head of the Main Hall where they all stood. The upper stairwell was coming undone from the damage done to it in the earlier fight. The middle par of the structure came down, crashing down to the floor below.

But then the vision ended, and Phil saw the angry looks from Bullet, Teddy, and Captain America.

Billy considered all that was said, though it was Noembelu that he responded to. "There was no doubt in my mind that was not the real Teddy. It was an illusion, just like that other guy's. Makoto was his name, right? I don't know if Mother relates to the whole family deal that's taken over Wanda. It seemed to me, back at the wedding, that Wanda was very angry to see Mother. Much different than how she was with that daddy guy. Either way, Wanda probably created those illusions to make us happy... to make us have an ideal family situation. Or, well, I think so..."

It was a lot to consider, but Billy knew they simply didn't have all the answers yet. He was scared to find out, really.

"The curtains seem to be a barrier, but I think I might be special here. Mother wants me after all, so she'll want me to fall further into this realm." He turned to the curtains and started to walk toward them. "... I'll get back to you, Teddy. I promise," he whispered.

Billy tossed aside a curtain, and a white light enveloped everyone.

When the light dissipated, the group was assaulted with sounds from all sides. A buzz of chatter was all-consuming as the group came to the realization they were surrounded by crowds of people. They were now deep in the middle of an African Metropolis.

UyOGa1m.png

Billy's eyes went wide with wonder. "Are we...?"

Inexplicably, both Raven and Zenyatta were missing from the group now, nowhere to be seen amidst the crowds. Troy and Josephine had traveled with them, the former still dazed and being held up by Josephine.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

"...the gift..." Noembelu let the white light overcome her, deciding to follow Billy's lead for now. He knew the most about Wanda, and seemed to be the one who could get them out of here. As a matter of fact, he seemed to recognize this next illusion. "Do you know where we are, Billy?"
"Except we did not know Black Adam had killed anyone until after you committed your slaughter," Captain America clarified, his voice stiff and angry. "And besides that, what of the innocents? What you've done is nigh unforgivable, however... I am not advocating for your death."

Cap nodded to the door. "I can not in good conscience allow anyone else to die before me here. If one must go, let it be me."

"... Are we turning this into a vote?" Bullet asked.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @MainHall

Billy looked to Black Panther. "This is Wakanda, right?"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife
ClJ1XSo.jpg

"Wakanda? As in your kingdom?" Toffee asked T'Challa, having actually listened to what he had said on the rare occasion that the Black Panther had spoken to him. "Well then, perhaps you could give is a tour?" Toffee asked, though with his tone the way it was, one could really question whether the lizard was being serious or not.

capt125ure-png.142692
"A kingdom that would make any king proud." Adam noted, his eyes scanning the Wakandan lands before him. He assumed this was Panther's kingdom as there looked to be quite panther heavy in terms of overall theme. It somewhat reminded him of his own lands, a slight pang of anger and worry that he had been forced to momentarily leave Khandaq.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

Wakanda? Noembelu'd never heard of it. But it sounded like this would be T'Challa's temptation. "This is all fake," she reminded him, though T'Challa was definitely smart enough to be aware of that. Even so...the gift of all you could ever want could tempt even the greatest of men. She looked to the others, hoping they got the message. They needed to help fight this illusion if it meant getting out of the dark place.​
P0pvbzc.jpg

"For once it appears that you're putting that brain of yours to work." Toffee said to Noembelu dryly before turning to the rest of the group. "Though, this does indeed seem to be another illusion conjured up by this... Dark Place. We should definitely proceed with caution. Who knows what troubles we might run into?" Toffee suggested. He knew that proceeding through what was almost certainly a death trap made by the Dark Place was anything but a smart decision, but they really didn't have many other options at this point.

T'Challa had been too dumbstruck to speak when the veil had been removed. He knew this wasn't real but...it was Wakanda everything inside him told him it was. Even so he felt...uneasy. What here would try and tempt him to stay?​

"Yes...I know." It didn't come as a rebuttal, more like a confirmation to himself. "I, we, need to tread carefully. While I know now that it is an illusion...we saw what happened to Kyoko in the ballroom. Even a keen mind can be dulled by dreams. Come, we are here for a reason. Let me escort you to the throne room and we can plot our course from there."

His instinct told him that they should go underground, not to let the temptation find him, but this was an illusion, the temptation would find him eventually.​

tumblr_oii7flLewC1v3qowuo1_100.png

But like every illusion... there must be a way to break it. We'll find that out... sooner or later. ❞

Keeping a rather reserved and observant stance on their situation dealing with the Dark Place, Kiyohime was getting a tad annoyed with the idea of illusions. Illusions were false, effectively making them lies. It'll be a miracle that they'll possibly find their way far from these illusions... Maintaining her train of though before she could be clouded by her own hate for lies, Kiyohime followed upon hearing T'Challa's proposal to head for the throne room.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Afterlife
@Atomyk @Jeremi @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

Tuning Toffee out completely, Noembelu followed behind T'Challa. "How accurate is this to Wakanda?" she asked him. If They were capable of crafting a perfect imitation of this city...then the Dark Place was an even more powerful foe than expected.​
"Picture perfect," T'Challa responded as they walked through the futuristic looking city. Any citizen that came their way bowed low when they spotted T'Challa. "Though as of now in the real world, I am not as revered as I seemingly am here." While king of Wakanda that did not mean that its residents agreed with every decision he had made during his time.​

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @afterlife

"Well of course. Any hint of unrest and it becomes imperfect." Everything had a flaw, even paradise like this; in this case, being flawless was the imperfection. Remembering that could be very helpful. At the end of the day, these illusions were too good to be true.​
eP4LD6Q.jpg

"Yes, that is the definition of imperfection. If you continue to put that brain of yours to work, perhaps someone will reward you with a cookie." Toffee said flatly before turning to follow T'Challa to the throne room.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @afterlife​
T'Challa just nodded to Noemblu's response and continued on. Soon enough they found themselves on the steps of the Royal Palace. "Perhaps whenever we manage to escape this I will take you to the real Wakanda for a proper tour."

The trek to the throne room was uneventful, unless you were a fan of architecture then the halls of the palace were quite a sight indeed. Stepping inside T'Challa heard the voice of someone he dreaded to hear.

"Husband."

Of course. "Ororo..."

00sxq2g.jpg

The Queen of Wakanda made her way down the steps to the throne to meet her husband. "Isn't this a surprise, T'Challa. You haven't worn the Black Panther mask for years. Not since Pax Terra was established."

Grandeur and world peace. Yes, this was no doubt an illusion of his making. "I...got a sense of nostalgia this morning. I seem to recall that you enjoyed me in this outfit."

"That is true. To this day it is snug in all the right place," Ororo replied with a smirk as she walked closer. "But it always made it difficult for me to do this..." She pulled up the mask to uncover T'Challa's mouth and gave him a passionate kiss.

Instinctively T'Challa wanted to pull away, but even in an illusion...it felt good to feel her lips embrace him once more.​

As T'Challa's queen arrived, Noembelu actually gasped. She was beautiful...even if she was someone T'Challa knew personally, no doubt a woman like that could tempt just about anyone. But even so, their job was to help him through this illusion.

Noembelu would fake a hacking cough, hopefully drawing the kiss to a very quick close.​
Y8VrqRB.jpg

Toffee cleared his throat. "Ahem..." Toffee muttered in an attempt to break the kiss. If it worked, Toffee would smile and bow towards the queen. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty. I am Toffee, representative of the monster's of Mewni." Illusion or not, Toffee didn't think that being rude towards the queen would fly with T'Challa. Or anyone else here, really.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomyk @afterlife
The cough and the throat clearing made T'Challa snap out of it and made him take a few steps back. "Ah, yes, Ororo, I would like you to meet some guests of mine. They are travelers from different universes, excluding a few like Wiccan who I am sure you are familiar with." The way T'Challa spoke about the concept of multiple universes, like some talk about having a friend over for dinner.

Ororo meanwhile didn't seem too nonplussed by it either. "Is this things you should keep secret from your wife?" The way she said it made it sound like she was teasing T'Challa more than being angry with him.

"Even in this climate of peace I have always been keeping...busy," Came his reply. "I have studied other worlds, perhaps an opportunity to spread the gift of peace to more than one world?"

"Certainly sounds like you. When there isn't a problem you go and make one. Even so I welcome you all to Wakanda." She replied bowing her head towards the others. "I am Queen Ororo of Wakanda, but I hope that you prefer to just call me Ororo."

Noembelu recovered from her cough, and gave a small bow to Ororo. "An honor to meet you. My name is Noembelu. I represent the Thunderfoot tribe of Mexico." A lie, but she was pretty good at telling them as of late. "Pardon my cough...I'm *cough* getting over a cold."
@all the other posters that i missed

"My precious jewels..."

Was Lola really lamenting over her lost property after all this time, just blindly following the group??

Whatever, it seemed like Lola snapped out of her trance after a long time.

"Oh, my name is Lola. It's please to meet you."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @York @Minerva @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Jeremi @afterlife​
"Yes I remember when the common cold was still a nuisance. Until Wakanda delivered their vaccine to the world. Confidentially, I find this peace to be a bit of a bore."

"Fighting for what was right is as much in my nature as it is in yours," T'Challa responded to Ororo.

"Yes, I suppose it is." She looked over the group once more before speaking to T'Challa again. "Also let me guess, you haven't informed the kitchen about our guests?"

T'Challa chuckled. "You know me too well, It was not my plan to bring them here today."

"Even so they must be starving. I know how dimensional travel can work up an appetite. I'll inform the kitchen of our guests so that they can leave full and happy."

"That's very kind of you, Ororo. No wonder T'Challa sings your praises often." She smiled a bit before looking at the man in question. "Speaking of cold vaccine. I hope to discuss trade with the king. My tribe has a root that could prove useful to prolonging life." It was still scary, how easily she could lie with a straight face. But it proved useful in staying under the radar in these illusions, so it maybe wasn't entirely bad.​
Ororo looked over to T'Challa with a smile on her face. "Oh does he now? Well as much as I'd like to stay and talk a queen needs to prep. I'll have one of the guards come and inform you when the feast was done." With that she left the throne room and left the group alone once again.

"It appears that my illusion is peace on Earth...or a close enough simulacrum of such," T'Challa wasn't showing it but he was a bit taken aback by all of this. "Even when I know this is not real...it tries to pull me in."​

Reiner Braun
@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

Reiner once again, stood back... And listened; it was evident that Noembelu, amongst others here had alot more experience with what was happening than he did. Whatever "the dark place" was, it certainly had quite some ties with this place, and "mother"? She was somehow connected...

However, even he could see that somehow... It was Wanda that was keeping their powers from them, and she was the one that had created these seemingly happy illusions for them... But why?

Was it truly to keep them safe? Or was Wanda being used... So much so that... She was fighting herself?

In either case, it was evident that in order to recover their abilities, and defeat "mother", they had to find Wanda first... And somehow make her stop what she was doing... One way or another.

But... Come to think of it, what powers did he even have to offer? How could a soldier like him help?

Though these, were ultimately questions for later, as Billy's disappearance behind some red curtains, after a few parting words, once again caused a blinding white light to obscure his vision, and he lost consciousness once more...

This time, as unexpected as it was, Reiner was having a dream... Or was this another memory?

If this was a memory though, it was something he could hardly recall at all; he was readying himself for some sort of sprint... Lining himself up, before he took off...

His footsteps seemed to shake the earth itself as he ran... Faster and faster... As multiple sounds of cannons could be heard firing in front of him, and if he listened closely... The frantic shouts of various people...

Something smashed into his right shoulder... The impact causing a large, hot, explosion... But yet... He felt no pain; something was protecting him... A thick layer... Of armored... Bone-like plating...

But what was he running towards? What was he so focused on?

His surroundings were all a blur as he rushed past them, but just then... He saw it... Right in front of him, just as he leaned his left shoulder in... Preparing to ram his target.

FD7mQRx.png

Wall Maria's gate...

He didn't even have time to take in what this meant, before he crashed right into it... And just before his vision faded again, he could feel the jarring impact, and hear a distinct, loud cracking sound as the wall gave way to his body...

When Reiner finally awoke, to his new surroundings... He didn't quite try and even process them at first, and instead... Put a hand to his face, evidently distressed by something.

(Specifically, his "dream", of sorts... That occurred during their transition from one place to another...)

aFJvp4c.png

"What... Am I..." He muttered to himself.

His head hurt the more he tried to recall what this meant... But in the end, he gave up... Deciding instead, to look at his new surroundings, and concentrate on the needs of the others... Rather than his own.

The place they had ended up in was a tropical paradise... A place fit for a king... A king like T'Challa, who almost instantly recognized it.

Though, considering what he recalled from before, he had a good feeling this too, was an illusion, something that everyone shared, including Kiyohime, who also noted that there must be a way to break it...

Yes...

Just like all the previous times, there had to be a key to breaking the illusion, one that the "locals" may try to steer them away from... But neverthelesss, one that they needed, to move on... And perhaps find Wanda in this mess...

Already, the place was trying to pull T'Challa in, even as he followed the others to the throne room, though he was thankfull for Noembelu's efforts to try and prevent this.

However, perhaps they needed something more... Maybe a... Distraction...

Seeing that Ororo had left, he cleared his throat, deciding to speak up while he can... In part to help the others, but also to briefly try and forget about that sudden revalation about himself he had earlier...

5FldN3q.png

"When we were with Wanda... We were able to... Interrupt the proceedings over there, and move on that way..." He said thoughtfully.

"Maybe we need a little repetition of that here..." He concluded, tapping his chin a little.

While this was in no way a solid plan of action, he figured it was the best shot they had at breaking the illusion... But even if that didn't work, like Kiyohime said... There had to be a way...

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

Listening to Reiner's suggestion, Noembelu tapped her foot in thought. "But how? What was it that stopped the last illusion?" She'd arrived late, so all she knew was that a wedding between Billy and a fake Teddy was interrupted somehow. "All I can think of is turning Wakanda against us. If peace is the temptation...maybe war can counter it."
"Yes, and how do you suppose we start this war without our weapons or powers?" Toffee asked Noembelu, wondering if she even thought that far ahead.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @York @afterlife

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Afterlife

Noembelu smiled. "Glad you asked."

The second that Ororo returned, Noembelu would do something to Toffee that she'd wanted to do for a very, very long time:

Wicker-Man-4.gif
tumblr_ot5z60J9e81tandono2_540.gif

Toffee easily caught Noembelu's punch and glared at her. "If this is as hard as you can punch, then I'm afraid that you'll have to sit out for this fight." Toffee said plainly.

Nice try, doll.

@Yun Lee

@Afterlife

You fool, you activated Noembelu's trap card plan.

The expression on Noembelu's face turned into one of panic, and she looked to Lola. "S-Someone! Get her away from him! Get her out of here!" She would attempt to wrestle out of his grasp, but in reality, she was trying to make herself look pathetic as possible.​
Toffee simply stood silent, well aware of what she was doing. He didn't even wink to signal or anything, he just stared.

Menacingly.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @afterlifepeeps

@Afterlife

Listening to Reiner's suggestion, Noembelu tapped her foot in thought. "But how? What was it that stopped the last illusion?" She'd arrived late, so all she knew was that a wedding between Billy and a fake Teddy was interrupted somehow. "All I can think of is turning Wakanda against us. If peace is the temptation...maybe war can counter it."
"Yes, and how do you suppose we start this war without our weapons or powers?" Toffee asked Noembelu, wondering if she even thought that far ahead.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @York @afterlife
@Afterlife

Noembelu smiled. "Glad you asked."

The second that Ororo returned, Noembelu would do something to Toffee that she'd wanted to do for a very, very long time:

Wicker-Man-4.gif
tumblr_ot5z60J9e81tandono2_540.gif

Toffee easily caught Noembelu's punch and glared at her. "If this is as hard as you can punch, then I'm afraid that you'll have to sit out for this fight." Toffee said plainly.

Nice try, doll.

@Yun Lee
@Afterlife

You fool, you activated Noembelu's trap card plan.

The expression on Noembelu's face turned into one of panic, and she looked to Lola. "S-Someone! Get her away from him! Get her out of here!" She would attempt to wrestle out of his grasp, but in reality, she was trying to make herself look pathetic as possible.​
Toffee simply stood silent, well aware of what she was doing. He didn't even wink to signal or anything, he just stared.

Menacingly.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @afterlifepeeps

Reiner Braun
@Afterlife

Well, this wasn't exactly what he had in mind, but... All things considered? It was a little too late to really try something else, thus he found himself at a bit of an impasse; he didn't exactly want to hurt anyone... Much less cause a ruckus like this, but yet... The illusion was definitely not going to be broken by his inaction either.

Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind... Though he realized this could have some very bad results, he realized that what he had in mind might just work...

8Jhl2py.png

"... Here goes nothing..." Reiner muttered under his breath.

Then, he cleared his throat, nudging Kiyo slightly.

"You... Do realize Toffee is lying... Right?" He asked ever so non-challantly.

While this was technically true, it looks like Reiner intended to provoke her ire this time... To further their attempt to cause some sort of "war" in a time of peace... As much as he hated the very notion of this.​

Bullet gave Phil a confused look. She lowered her gun slightly, wondering if that was total bullshit, before deciding to look up. Turned out, Phil was right. A crack in the balcony was suddenly expanding, threatening to drop the entire second floor of the center of the Main Hall. Bullet swore out loud, moving quickly to grab Nancy and drag her away. Agatha retreated as well, moving quickly for an old woman.

All that was left under the balcony was Shane, Makoto, and Noot Noot. Makoto, still wrapped in indecision, couldn't move. The penguin pushed at his leg desperately, but it was no use. Makoto looked around himself as if in a daze. He knew he wouldn't be able to move Shane in time, so he did all he could.

"Go!"

pvqh9Ua.png

Makoto picked up Noot Noot and tossed him aside. The penguin chirped loudly as if angered by this.

"Kyoko! I'm sorry! Please, live for--"

The balcony then collapsed, drowning out the rest of what Makoto said. He and Shane were buried.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @MainHall

Phil Connors

" Do you honestly think I want to keep this thing? Take it whatever, no need to point a fucking knife to my throat. I don't plan on hurting anyone, so please get out of my fucking face and take the fucking shot gun with you,"
he said, not caring what Klein did. He just wanted to be left alone for a moment. The guilt mixed with anxiety and fear was not good... and it wasn't the thing that scared him the most. It was the fact that he didn't care somebody had died. He didn't care. He looked at Bullet to see if she was still pointing the gun at him before he moved.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg @Those left alive

"Thanks." Klein however did not leave. "You know I don't think you're a bad person. You're just a spineless coward who deserves nothing other than to die, but you're not a bad guy."

Klein watched as Nancy trudged along. "It's Phil, right? You know I was a psychotic killer, but one job changed me, or limited me anyway. I think you need a job like that one. Something to give you a whole new perspective on life." Klein was quiet for a second as he sheathed the rest of his weapons and fiddled with the gun, accidentally aiming the barrel at Phil once. "Still pretty psychotic I guess. Doc calls the kid and demon hallucinations, imaginary friends, but they've seemed so real to me for so long, I don't think I care if they are. So, I get the whole pain of being alone, she says that's why I see 'em. I had a home, but I was different and they cast me out. I found a new one, but I was different and they kept me at a distance. Had a bad habit for killing for the hell of it." Klein just kept talking as if what he was saying was normal conversation, but he hoped it clicked something in Phil's mind to stop beating himself up, even if it was just that there are people worse than him in the universe. "Yeah, me and death are well acquainted..." Klein then looked to Nono and Kyoko as they moved on somberly. "Why do you think I am still talking to you? The guy that tried to kill me and the guy I tried to kill."

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Atomyk @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter

After the dust settled, Leon stood up and looked around, noticing that Cap was dead as well as seeing Makoto and Shane were missing. After taking a short moment of silence, he turns his attention to Klein and Phil, seeing that the boy had Phil at knifepoint. "Will you two quit fucking around?! Now is not the time to be going at each other." He started to make his way towards the two, being careful of his movements to reach his knife.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @MainHall

Phil Connors

Phil had tuned out Klein as he talked. He had learned to do before when he had pretended to listen to Rita. He got the bare minimum, saw ghosts and talked with them. He got the message he was going for, but it was so fucking hard to reach that. He glanced over at his watch arm, forgetting it wasn't there. God, he fucking hated Lucas. It wasn't the fact that- no compartmentalize.

Forget her. Forget the past. Focus on now. Focus on now. " Yeah, I'm not," he said. God, his anxiety was not helping now. Ugh- and there was no acupuncture or pills to help him with this. Grin and bear it.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @MainHall

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Like Mama Used to Make"

Dear Journal,

I see him when I sleep. He hovers there, haunting and hateful as glares. He wants me, he wants inside and around me.

I had a knock on the door. It was Mr. C. He didn't not enter, but he goes where he pleases. Jack confronted him, and his so-called precious little girl was not happy, but they could not stop him. He Just looked me in the eyes and told me it was almost time.

It felt like forever as we watched each other. I felt death a thousand times in a second. The next day I slept all day and cried.

Something is being planned. Someone wants to take advantage of this horrible mess.

Things fall apart, that's a fact of life. I feel like I'm falling apart, and I might already be broken. I tried to work things out, to be strong for the girl. But after months of trying... the girl needs help. Zoe warned me.

I can't help her. Not by myself. She tricked me and...

She's here.

At a time in the present...

In the minutes following Makoto and Shane's death, Bullet handed the gun she had taken off to Nancy. "I think you'd be a lot better with this," she told the other girl, her hand lingering. "I... don't even know how many shots are left."

When Lucas finally unlocked the door, Bullet shot toward it, opening and running out into the backyard. The area was dimly lit, with only a trailer in the middle of the yard and a door to a building to the side of the house illuminated.

fXnId1p.jpg

"Zoe!" Bullet yelled, making a run for the trailer. She threw open the door and hopped inside, only to come out a few second later looking defeated.

Lucas laughed over intercom that sounded around the yard. "Y'really think I was jus' lettin' Zoe hang out in her little fortress all night? Hell no! Thing is, when I said I took her out, I meant it!" Bullet started to tell Lucas off, but talked over her. "Now, now, settle down. She ain't dead! Kind of a hassle to kill one of us now, considerin' the gift and all. Dunno why she'd want it gone, when I totally would have killed her by now if not for it."

Bullet looked to around to see people like Teddy and Owen giving her strange looks. She sighed. "Fuck... Okay. I've been here for a few days. Zoe contacted me using the phone lines in the house, asking me to help her make some kind of serum. The crazy fucking people here... they're infected with something. That's this... gift, or whatever the hell Lucas keeps going on about. I was in the middle of helping Zoe out when I got caught up in this sick game."

"Wait a second... that could be exactly what the Scarlet Witch needs to be brought back to normal," Teddy said.

"Well, that's going to be a problem," Lucas interrupted. "Like I said, I ain't a big fan of turning back the clock. I'm not letting y'all create your damn serum willy nilly. I took what Zoe was looking for myself, so none of you can have it! ... Buuuut... maybe that could be the prize at the end of our little outing. Think about it, you need to come to me for the serum, you kind of have an even better reason to play."

Teddy and Bullet exchanged looks. What was there to say to that? If anything, Lucas just gave them a real goal in all this. "What do we do now?" Teddy asked.

"Never thought you'd ask! Y'see, mom was meddlin' into my shit and took one of the keys you need to go forward. Guess she caught on and wanted to draw you guys in. You're gonna have to go to the greenhouse and confront her if you want that key back! I suggest you get ready, 'cause momma ain't fuckin' around. I'm sure Zoe's got some shit in her trailer you can use."

Indeed, there was a case that could be unlocked with coins.

At a time in the beyond...

Before T'Challa could respond he heard another familiar voice coming from the entrance of the throne room. "Queen Ororo said you were here, I just had to see it for myself."

B7Lg2Fa.jpg

In front of T'Challa stood Shuri, his sister. No mantle of the Black Panther having been pushed upon her, nor the title of Queen. Her death when the Black Order attacked… and her resurrection afterwards.

"Sister…" Shuri looked a bit surprised when T'Challa came up to her.

"You know you can call me Shuri, don't you, brother?" she teased, elbowing him jokingly in the abdomen. It was then that Noembelu started her ruckus with Toffee, gathering attention from Shuri. She narrowed her eyes on them. "Brother, do tell your company not to be so rowdy here."

"I... Yes, of course, Shuri." He wavered slightly on his feet, at a loss for what to do. He weakly waved the others off. "I, ah... I'm sorry about them. It is a pleasant sight to see you so… cheerful."

Shuri's eyes narrowed as she looked at her big brother. "Did you stop using that costume due it stopping oxygen from reaching your brain? Because you are acting very weird right now."

He chuckled softly in response. "Perhaps so. Everything is just… perfect. Our guests are waiting for dinner, I hope you have time to join us."

"Of course! Talking to people from other universes isn't something I usually do! At least not after the peace when everything got so… boring."

Hearing both Ororo and Shuri saying that told him how well the illusion was created. He took his sister into a hug. "I will join you at the table in a bit. I need to explain some of our customs to our guests before we join you."

"Sure, I'm looking forward to speaking with you all!" With a wave, Shuri left, leaving them alone once more.

It would be so easy for T'Challa to cast their mission aside and let the illusion take over. A world of peace, Ororo by his side and a sister that never had to live through all that misery and despair. Did he not deserve it? He had caused so much misery in his life among his deeds of heroism, why not just let all those sins wash away?

"No." He had to verbally reject the notion. "I will not let my dreams entrap all of you." He wasn't alone in this, there were people counting on him to lead them to safety. "We are leaving. I apologize that you did not have the possibility to savor Wakandan cuisine." But how? Billy had to be awaken for the illusion to break. T'Challa knew this wasn't real. Then how do you get free? T'Challa literally grabbed unto thin air. "This cage will no longer hold us." With a rip, he'd break through the illusion revealing a blinding whiteness on the other side of the tear.

"Woah, expect Black Panther to just rip us out!" Billy exclaimed in surprise. Whatever the reason, the illusion had failed, and now the group was being enveloped in that usual, bright light...

As Black Panther's dream ended, once again the group were in the red room. Surprisingly, Wanda stood before them, looking slightly ashamed. She gestured to two men sitting in chairs.

rE2lhHY.jpg

"I've seen you've all met MIKE and his arm. You must be awfully mad at me, I assume."

Josephine shook her head as she stood next to Kilm. "Wanda, while I for one can not speak on everyone's behalf, I think people are just... bewildered, to put it mildly. We want to know what's going on."

The witch frowned as she wrapped herself in her cloak. "Unfortunately, I can't tell you everything. I am not allowed. I am here, but I am not here. You see, right now you're caught between two planes. The White Lodge, and the Black Lodge. One is a part of the dark place, while the other is intrinsically linked to it."

The witch's hand motioned around, showing off a ring.
B1gf1cD.jpg

"MIKE and the arm will be more help to you all, right now. I know they're like a puzzle, but a straight line is rarely the best way. However, if you have questions for me, now is the time. I will answer you if I am allowed."

Continued here.

Cast List

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Like Mama Used to Make"

Dear Journal,

I see him when I sleep. He hovers there, haunting and hateful as glares. He wants me, he wants inside and around me.

I had a knock on the door. It was Mr. C. He didn't not enter, but he goes where he pleases. Jack confronted him, and his so-called precious little girl was not happy, but they could not stop him. He Just looked me in the eyes and told me it was almost time.

It felt like forever as we watched each other. I felt death a thousand times in a second. The next day I slept all day and cried.

Something is being planned. Someone wants to take advantage of this horrible mess.

Things fall apart, that's a fact of life. I feel like I'm falling apart, and I might already be broken. I tried to work things out, to be strong for the girl. But after months of trying... the girl needs help. Zoe warned me.

She's here.

In the minutes following Makoto and Shane's death, Bullet handed the gun she had taken off to Nancy. "I think you'd be a lot better with this," she told the other girl, her hand lingering. "I... don't even know how many shots are left."

When Lucas finally unlocked the door, Bullet shot toward it, opening and running out into the backyard. The area was dimly lit, with only a trailer in the middle of the yard and a door to a building to the side of the house illuminated.

fXnId1p.jpg

"Zoe!" Bullet yelled, making a run for the trailer. She threw open the door and hopped inside, only to come out a few second later looking defeated.

Lucas laughed over intercom that sounded around the yard. "Y'really think I was jus' lettin' Zoe hang out in her little fortress all night? Hell no! Thing is, when I said I took her out, I meant it!" Bullet started to tell Lucas off, but talked over her. "Now, now, settle down. She ain't dead! Kind of a hassle to kill one of us now, considerin' the gift and all. Dunno why she'd want it gone, when I totally would have killed her by now if not for it."

Bullet looked to around to see people like Teddy and Owen giving her strange looks. She sighed. "Fuck... Okay. I've been here for a few days. Zoe contacted me using the phone lines in the house, asking me to help her make some kind of serum. The crazy fucking people here... they're infected with something. That's this... gift, or whatever the hell Lucas keeps going on about. I was in the middle of helping Zoe out when I got caught up in this sick game."

"Wait a second... that could be exactly what the Scarlet Witch needs to be brought back to normal," Teddy said.

"Well, that's going to be a problem," Lucas interrupted. "Like I said, I ain't a big fan of turning back the clock. I'm not letting y'all create your damn serum willy nilly. I took what Zoe was looking for myself, so none of you can have it! ... Buuuut... maybe that could be the prize at the end of our little outing. Think about it, you need to come to me for the serum, you kind of have an even better reason to play."

Teddy and Bullet exchanged looks. What was there to say to that? If anything, Lucas just gave them a real goal in all this. "What do we do now?" Teddy asked.

"Never thought you'd ask! Y'see, mom was meddlin' into my shit and took one of the keys you need to go forward. Guess she caught on and wanted to draw you guys in. You're gonna have to go to the greenhouse and confront her if you want that key back! I suggest you get ready, 'cause momma ain't fuckin' around. I'm sure Zoe's got some shit in her trailer you can use."

Before T'Challa could respond he heard another familiar voice coming from the entrance of the throne room. "Queen Ororo said you were here, I just had to see it for myself."

B7Lg2Fa.jpg

In front of T'Challa stood Shuri, his sister. No mantle of the Black Panther having been pushed upon her, nor the title of Queen. Her death when the Black Order attacked… and her resurrection afterwards.

"You know you can call me Shuri, don't you, brother?" she teased, elbowing him jokingly in the abdomen. It was then that Noembelu started her ruckus with Toffee, gathering attention from Shuri. She narrowed her eyes on them. "Brother, do tell your company not to be so rowdy here."

"I... Yes, of course, Shuri." He wavered slightly on his feet, at a loss for what to do. He weakly waved the others off. "I, ah... I'm sorry about them. It is a pleasant sight to see you so… cheerful."

Shuri's eyes narrowed as she looked at her big brother. "Did you stop using that costume due it stopping oxygen from reaching your brain? Because you are acting very weird right now."

He chuckled softly in response. "Perhaps so. Everything is just… perfect. Our guests are waiting for dinner, I hope you have time to join us."

"Of course! Talking to people from other universes isn't something I usually do! At least not after the peace when everything got so… boring."

Hearing both Ororo and Shuri saying that told him how well the illusion was created. He took his sister into a hug. "I will join you at the table in a bit. I need to explain some of our customs to our guests before we join you."

"Sure, I'm looking forward to speaking with you all!" With a wave, Shuri left, leaving them alone once more.

It would be so easy for T'Challa to cast their mission aside and let the illusion take over. A world of peace, Ororo by his side and a sister that never had to live through all that misery and despair. Did he not deserve it? He had caused so much misery in his life among his deeds of heroism, why not just let all those sins wash away?

"No." He had to verbally reject the notion. "I will not let my dreams entrap all of you." He wasn't alone in this, there were people counting on him to lead them to safety. "We are leaving. I apologize that you did not have the possibility to savor Wakandan cuisine." But how? Billy had to be awaken for the illusion to break. T'Challa knew this wasn't real. Then how do you get free? T'Challa literally grabbed unto thin air. "This cage will no longer hold us." With a rip, he'd break through the illusion revealing a blinding whiteness on the other side of the tear.

"Woah, expect Black Panther to just rip us out!" Billy exclaimed in surprise. Whatever the reason, the illusion had failed, and now the group was being enveloped in that usual, bright light...

As Black Panther's dream ended, once again the group were in the red room. Surprisingly, Wanda stood before them, looking slightly ashamed. She gestured to two men sitting in chairs.

rE2lhHY.jpg

"I've seen you've all met MIKE and his arm. You must be awfully mad at me, I assume."

Josephine shook her head as she stood next to Kilm. "Wanda, while I for one can not speak on everyone's behalf, I think people are just... bewildered, to put it mildly. We want to know what's going on."

The witch frowned as she wrapped herself in her cloak. "Unfortunately, I can't tell you everything. I am not allowed. I am here, but I am not here. You see, right now you're caught between two planes. The White Lodge, and the Black Lodge. One is a part of the dark place, while the other is intrinsically linked to it."

B1gf1cD.jpg

"MIKE and the arm will be more help to you all, right now. I know they're like a puzzle, but a straight line is rarely the best way. However, if you have questions for me, now is the time. I will answer you if I am allowed."

Cast List
"Who are you again?" Toffee asked, as he wasn't really present when he appeared earlier.

@Atomyk @Josh M @afterlife

@Afterlife

It appeared that T'Challa was more than capable of handling his own illusion. That was a relief...and also a shame, since a small part of Noembelu did want to see Toffee get his.

But now they were back in that red room, Wanda before them. The question she wanted answered more than anything left her lips before she could really try to figure out these lodges or MIKE.

"Where's Edmond?"

Chapter 5- There will Be Sun

Phil was silent. So it seemed they were reaching the end. He inspected the trailer. Well, fuck he didn't have any coins. He looked at the others. " Any of you have any coins for this case?" He asked. He certainly hadn't picked up any coins earlier as they had used them all on the slot machine. Who the fuck would have even kept those things? Phil looked around the area around the case for coins.

@Leon Moretti @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg @Others

Last edited:
Phil Connors

Phil had tuned out Klein as he talked. He had learned to do before when he had pretended to listen to Rita. He got the bare minimum, saw ghosts and talked with them. He got the message he was going for, but it was so fucking hard to reach that. He glanced over at his watch arm, forgetting it wasn't there. God, he fucking hated Lucas. It wasn't the fact that- no compartmentalize.

Forget her. Forget the past. Focus on now. Focus on now. " Yeah, I'm not," he said. God, his anxiety was not helping now. Ugh- and there was no acupuncture or pills to help him with this. Grin and bear it.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @MainHall
After the dust settled, Leon stood up and looked around, noticing that Cap was dead as well as seeing Makoto and Shane were missing. After taking a short moment of silence, he turns his attention to Klein and Phil, seeing that the boy had Phil at knifepoint. "Will you two quit fucking around?! Now is not the time to be going at each other." He started to make his way towards the two, being careful of his movements to reach his knife.

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @MainHall
"I wanted his gun." Klein said simply to the man marching toward him as he sheathed his blade. "So, I took it and if the situation was so dire that you need the only killers on your side, I'd think you'd be a lot kinder." Klein said as flipped the shotgun around so that he was carrying it by its handle. He then nudged Phil, not really caring that he was in whatever trance, he gave him his pep talk, he had his minute to recuperate, he should be fine now. This is where he lost sight of social cues and didn't care for lectures on them. "Let's go! We are needed!" Klein said as he took one giant step passed Leon and exaggerated his words. He was acting like a spoiled brat, despite never having a silver spoon in his mouth, sometimes not even a spoon depending on what he was going through.

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Like Mama Used to Make"

Dear Journal,

She's here.

fXnId1p.jpg

B7Lg2Fa.jpg

rE2lhHY.jpg

B1gf1cD.jpg

Cast List

Klein's shadow looked on and hovered over him, eagerly listening as Bullet ran through the door, the child peered around his legs, watching as others followed her. Klein was the last to enter and gave the place a look around before he turned to the intercom, Lucas' voice boomed over it, even overpowering Bullet's fit. That moment provided the group with a goal and another powerful enemy.

"What could be in the case?"
The child asked. "Weapons."

"Given. Don't state the obvious." Klein said as he walked on.

"You want obvious?! You have yet to kill!" The shadow raged, but Klein walked through it to join up with the group, giving it his excuse.

"Not that easy when the whole group is so tense. Any opportunity to kill someone is squashed because their conscience tells them its bad, but if it lets them live then all of a sudden its good. Hypocrites."
Klein almost spat into the ground, but remembered the mask on his face. He came up to the group with the shotgun sprawled across his shoulders and resting his wrists on both ends of the weapon. "I'm checking the trailer, probably some loose change lying around. I lose coins sometimes." Klein said as he entered the trailer and searched typical places like tables, sofas, and dressers.

fXnId1p.jpg

Indeed, there was a case that could be unlocked with coins.​
Chapter 5- There will Be Sun

Phil was silent. So it seemed they were reaching the end. He inspected the trailer. Well, fuck he didn't have any coins. He looked at the others. " Any of you have any coins for this case?" He asked. He certainly hadn't picked up any coins earlier as they had used them all on the slot machine. Who the fuck would have even kept those things?

@Leon Moretti @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg @Others

"What if mom is anything like dad..."

Nono shook her head.

A2mEbP2.jpg

"There's fifteen of us and one of her. That's less of us compared to when we faced the father, but one way or another, we'll have to do this."

Nono then looked at the case and answers Phil's enquiry.

"Knowing this, they're not accepting Yen or Abraham Lincoln faces... probably. I'm guessing that we'll need to find the coins. But where are they?"

@Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg

Continued from here.

Chapter Five
"Like Mama Used to Make"

Dear Journal,

She's here.

fXnId1p.jpg

B7Lg2Fa.jpg

rE2lhHY.jpg

B1gf1cD.jpg

Cast List

"What if mom is anything like dad..."

Nono shook her head.

A2mEbP2.jpg

"There's fifteen of us and one of her. That's less of us compared to when we faced the father, but one way or another, we'll have to do this."

Nono then looked at the case and answers Phil's enquiry.

"Knowing this, they're not accepting Yen or Abraham Lincoln faces... probably. I'm guessing that we'll need to find the coins. But where are they?"

@Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg

Leon followed up behind the group, choosing to ignore Klein's childish tone. "And mom would question why I never wanted kids." he thought to himself. Leon looked at Nono, noticing her concern about where the location of this so-called mother, "It's best you stay away from there then," he then looked towards Agatha, "perhaps you will be joining the group that is going to the greenhouse, Madame?" As much as he had a bad feeling about that place, he knew there was no choice but to go there, after all, he was getting tired of the puzzles. He then made his way to the greenhouse.

captur333333e-png.143040

Adam had followed the group in silence, appreciating the beauty of Wakanda but resenting that this was all just an illusion to keep them trapped. His eyes narrowed as he watched the interactions quietly, deciding to keep his actions to a minimum for now. He would not join the little charade that the others had gotten themselves into, content with taking a backseat for most of it.

Once the dream had faded, Adam glared at the sight of Wanda, his gaze focused solely on her. Having blamed her for most of what had come to pass, he did not trust her at this moment, but that would not stop him from voicing his curiosity. "How do I get my powers back?" Adam asked, his voice tense. "And how do we leave this wretched place?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

B7Lg2Fa.jpg

rE2lhHY.jpg

B1gf1cD.jpg

"Who are you again?" Toffee asked, as he wasn't really present when he appeared earlier.

@Atomyk @Josh M @afterlife

captur333333e-png.143040

Adam had followed the group in silence, appreciating the beauty of Wakanda but resenting that this was all just an illusion to keep them trapped. His eyes narrowed as he watched the interactions quietly, deciding to keep his actions to a minimum for now. He would not join the little charade that the others had gotten themselves into, content with taking a backseat for most of it.

Once the dream had faded, Adam glared at the sight of Wanda, his gaze focused solely on her. Having blamed her for most of what had come to pass, he did not trust her at this moment, but that would not stop him from voicing his curiosity. "How do I get my powers back?" Adam asked, his voice tense. "And how do we leave this wretched place?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

Mason thought for a moment about what he could possibly ask. The questions he truly wanted answers to could probably not be answered by Wanda because of whatever circumstances surrounded her. He wanted to know how to escape and how to get powers back, but Adam had already asked that.

Mason, a little apprehensive, asked three questions. "I know three might be a bit much, but... Which Lodge is the one in the dark place? Which Lodge are our allies in? And one last thing... How is my brother?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Afterlife​

Status
Not open for further replies.