Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gladis Ren could have two reactions to Kaede... do you prefer her to act like all the others or to be different? Because of her personality both reactions could fit, so I'm leaving the choice to you... I'm more for the latter... but if you prefer him to regard her as nothing more than another one I'll make it so :P

@Gladis Ren could have two reactions to Kaede... do you prefer her to act like all the others or to be different? Because of her personality both reactions could fit, so I'm leaving the choice to you... I'm more for the latter... but if you prefer him to regard her as nothing more than another one I'll make it so :P

I seriously don't mind. XD Do whichever you prefer. The latter could be fun, since having his ego trampled on once in a while probably would do him well. X3

I have absolute no regrets on my choice of song for Nanami's ocarina performance. LOL. XD

Haven't listened to it yet. X3 Mom's reading for my sister right now so I need to stay quiet... XD Will listen once they're done...

Didn't need to listen to it... whyyyyyy? ;_; XD

Cause I'm obsessed and must torture people with it~ I have no idea. .__.

Cause I'm obsessed and must torture people with it~ I have no idea. .__.

I haven't seen the film but everyone's singing that song all the time. >_> I wouldnt have dislike dit if it hasn't been everywhere... because it isn't actually bad. XD It's just so...

I'm afraid that I might need to drop out. I haven't been able to keep up or come up with anything for Reizo. I'm sorry.

I'm afraid that I might need to drop out. I haven't been able to keep up or come up with anything for Reizo. I'm sorry.
Are you sure? I understand if you have to. No hard feelings if you do. Just wanna make sure this is what you want.

I'm sure. Sorry about that though. And with school starting back I praoble would have eventually anyway.

I'm sure. Sorry about that though. And with school starting back I praoble would have eventually anyway.
Okay. Sorry to see you go. If you ever decide you have the time, just message me or post in here. You're always welcome. Good luck with school.

Ah! :flail: I'm going to post as soon as I'm done reading XD

Am watching anime right now, but I'll post Kaede when I'm done. So.. later tonight. ^^

I feel like a douche XD lol

Now the question is if I should bother posting Ren again or simply wait until Ket has posted, since I included most of his reaction in Ayako's post. I should probably wait with posting for Ayako until Ket has posted anyway, to refrain from messing up the posting order... and that leaves me with posting Kaede, which I will do, though probably later, since I'm somewhat tired now.... ^^

Sorry it took time to post I wasn't aware that the next day had arrived. I am also on an iPod so if I missed anything that is why...

Uh also I LOVE kaede..... >< but I love Ket's guy too lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
@Gladis

I hope you don't mind if I have Shin forming a crush on Kaede.... Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.