Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gladis: I'll probably love RenNana the best, but my inner Fujoshi is making me excited with all these possibilities! I can imagine Nanami picking Ren in the end, though. However, we shall see where the drama takes us! Let it develop and see what happens.

There are indeed a lot of possibilities. >:3 And I agree. We should let it develop and see what happens- especially since probably more characters will be involved as well, one way or another. ^^ A lot can happen if one gives it time. XD

I could for example see Kaede develop feelings for Melany as well. At least judging by her CS. This may or may not stay this way depending how things develop, as mentioned above. o.o *dies from excitment*

Fuck it. You two can post. People have had time. Just, please don't get too carried away, alright? I have to work for the next 8 hours. I can't post or check it during that time.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Fuck it. You two can post. People have had time. Just, please don't get too carried away, alright? I have to work for the next 8 hours. I can't post or check it during that time.

Gaaaaaaaaaaah! *tackle hugs* Thank you! And don't worry. XD I... think Ket's offline now (though I'm not sure o.o) and I'm in the car on my way somewhere, so I won't be able to post until like... in three or so hours. X3

Does that mean its the next day?

Plus the marriage thingy with Melany? XD The more drama, the better. >:3 Okie, give me the details, what exactly are you thinking? >:3

Hmm... I'll see if I can stir up some drama with Ayako and Junko as well, despite Ayako being sort of a comic relief character. X3 Either way they have to meet first anyway. o.o
I had an idea on how they could meet, would Aya be wearing or holding anything cat-like? If not that's okay, my idea would still work XD

Does that mean its the next day?

I had an idea on how they could meet, would Aya be wearing or holding anything cat-like? If not that's okay, my idea would still work XD

I think so. ^^

Heehee, she could wear something cat like. >:3

I think so. ^^

Heehee, she could wear something cat like. >:3
XD yay perfect >X3
Erm I think I'll post when Ket gets on since the twins are requesting Nanami XD
I'm so excited.

Reactions: Gladis
I got bad block right now for this RP. Nothing but terrible writing would be posted, but that can sometimes be entertaining.

Okay, posted Ren. ^^ Will post Kaede later tonight. ^^ Plus reply on lurking because I promise did do it yesterday but my sis made me watch anime so... .-.

XD yay perfect >X3
Erm I think I'll post when Ket gets on since the twins are requesting Nanami XD
I'm so excited.

Ayakois wearing a neko t-shirt... forgot to add it in the post. X3

Ayakois wearing a neko t-shirt... forgot to add it in the post. X3
mkay XD I shall post as soon as possible XD
Also did you get my message?

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
mkay posted
I'm trying 3rd person for the first time so I'm sorry if it's bad at first XD

Should I reply to the IC now or wait?

Should I reply to the IC now or wait?

It's up to you. ^^ I won't reply until later, though. Am working on Kaede now, and then I'll focus on Lurking. X3

It's up to you. ^^ I won't reply until later, though. Am working on Kaede now, and then I'll focus on Lurking. X3
mkay, then I'll wait a little bit =3

Okay, have half his post finished. I think... I'll wait with finishing it until there are any costumers he can approach, though. X3

Sorry I've been kind of dead the last two days. I've just been working. I have to get up early tomorrow, they decided to give me the morning shift instead of the evening for tomorrow.
I appreciate that you all haven't blown up the IC yet, and I ask that you do take your time with them and give time between posts. I really do appreciate that you have taken it slow today though. I just want everyone to have a chance at posting before you three get another page on the IC. :P Not that I mind, you're adorable. Just don't want to leave people behind.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis and Sinopa
Omyglob. I'm so looking forward to replying! XD

Yaaaaaay, post! >:3 *islooking forward to reading it* XD.

Sorry I've been kind of dead the last two days. I've just been working. I have to get up early tomorrow, they decided to give me the morning shift instead of the evening for tomorrow.
I appreciate that you all haven't blown up the IC yet, and I ask that you do take your time with them and give time between posts. I really do appreciate that you have taken it slow today though. I just want everyone to have a chance at posting before you three get another page on the IC. :P Not that I mind, you're adorable. Just don't want to leave people behind.

I can understand why you'd want us to take it a little slow. I shall seriously try to keep my impatience in check. X3 Will... just reply to Ket ooooooonce once she's replied and then... X3 maybe focus on other places I should post. >_> I dunno why I'm having so extremely much fun with this and feel so inspired by it, but for some reason I do. o.O

:raining:It's always so quiet around this time of day... cursed time zones! >:(

I love writing Kaede, though. XD

"It would be cruel of me to torment the ladies with my absence any longer."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.