Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm. There were normal days too. But we will have themed days. I am unsure currently what exactly all of the theme days are going to entail, but I do have a few ideas for themes.
Like, In the show they do a tropical, arabian, knights, traditional japanese, hostess(crossdress), law enforcement, halloween, 18'th century french, and probably more.
I also want to have a masquerade ball eventually, but that's later on. xD

You got this all planned out. That's certainly a good thing.

I still think though, that the first day should be a normal one... just to introduce the characters as they are without a theme on them...

@TheGDeer I wanted to look up ideas and at least have a basic idea of what I wanted to do. x.x
I'm also really want other input too though. I want everyone to have fun.

And @Nay'ar I agree. Else it'll kinda get crazy worrying about themes and having to introduce yourself.

YOU CAN just find a character you like and say you love it ^^
I'm waiting 'till the last chara is made... but I don't want to fight with you over a boy Cry-chan *^* 'cause the naughty one is a low hit for me too *^*

EDIT: I forgot: do we keep suffixies (-san/-sama/etc.) in the rp?

I'm waiting 'till the last chara is made... but I don't want to fight with you over a boy Cry-chan *^* 'cause the naughty one is a low hit for me too *^*

STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN WOMAN *getting my claws out for this cat fight*

I mean, he is a flirt so it would probably be ok for multiple people to like him

Ok Change a plan I don't know which one to choose now XD

Nanami or Ben? hummmmm well Nanami has a sex voice and Ben the nasty type and I bet Nanami can be that type as well hummmm. Ok thats it My love it now Nanami!!!!

So I think we already know who the favorite host is.

@Cry: PFFT! He has a sexah voice, indeed~

Its my sexy voice you can have Ben @Nay'ar I want him *hugs Nanami*

Corline: *sighs* god she insane sometimes *goes back at playing her video games even though she does like Nanami a little bit but he was a player so nothing she could do about it just watch but never touch*

Such a sad story!!!!!!

And that the end of the story THE END GOOD NIGHT GO.TO.SLEEP.

holy smocks I did my Jeff moment YEAH!

When you get down to it, isn't every guy in the host club a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.