Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sweatdrop* I meant it in a more sexual manner, not the flirt with all these girls and make them swoon manner.

*sweatdrop* I meant it in a more sexual manner, not the flirt with all these girls and make them swoon manner.

Ok then Corline hes not a player you can have him now

Corline: *sweatdrop and sighs* I don't think so Cry

They Have to be a flirt ;)... otherwise it wouldn't be a HOST club ;)
By the way... YEEEEEEEEY BEN'S ALL MINE NOW *throws confetti and brows tea*

PFFT. Poor Poor Nanami. I will be looking forward to his struggles & insecurities!~

PFFT. Poor Poor Nanami. I will be looking forward to his struggles & insecurities!~
By the way... you can't pick that image for him and then make it homosexual T^T Nay'ar is sooooooooo alone now *grows mushrooms in a corner*

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Nay'ar said:
By the way... you can't pick that image for him and then make it homosexual T^T Nay'ar is sooooooooo alone now *grows mushrooms in a corner*

Nyahahaha~ He's still pretending to be Straight. XD (He isn't going to openly ogle at hot men. His mask won't crumble that easily.)

Nyahahaha~ He's still pretending to be Straight. XD (He isn't going to openly ogle at hot men. His mask won't crumble that easily.)
That could mean something for Ren... but for me... that's sooo saaaaaad T^T *starts crying* I'll just be loyal to my naughty tipe... yesh I'll do that.

PFFT. I can imagine her becoming one of the first friends he could trust. (And give him "tips" when he finally accepts his orientation.)

PFFT. I can imagine her becoming one of the first friends he could trust. (And give him "tips" when he finally accepts his orientation.)
I wonder <.< I mean... she IS a tea freak XD (and even if like her to blush... she almost never did it in her life -_-)

I am so lost v.v

O. N btw, Harumi is a regular customer~

Haha. Aight. I'm thinking of making a banner for this rp.

@Nay'ar Your list is correct. Thank you for posting it up for everyone.
The only thing about it that might change is if I make the best friend, which I'm thinking I will as long as @Cry doesn't mind her being a huge obsessed fangirl. xD

@Nay'ar Your list is correct. Thank you for posting it up for everyone.
The only thing about it that might change is if I make the best friend, which I'm thinking I will as long as @Cry doesn't mind her being a huge obsessed fangirl. xD

I don't mind she can go all Obsessed fangirl all she wants, maybe that's why she brings her to the place

Mhmm! That's what I'm thinking. She obsessed, and then your character gets dragged along because she hopes you'll be just as obsessed. xD
Anyway, I'll make her today, but apparently my Dad wants my brothers and I to go with him and my Mom for dinner. x.x *hiss, whine* Outerwebs people are icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.