Host Club (OOC) (Currently Closed)

How should we start?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nay'ar Your list is correct. Thank you for posting it up for everyone.
The only thing about it that might change is if I make the best friend, which I'm thinking I will as long as @Cry doesn't mind her being a huge obsessed fangirl. xD
Oh well... I'll just edit it again ^^ I don't mind this odd job, after all, this way it's easier to get a grasp of the characters :P (Bye the way i quote the fungirl type... probably at odds with Ren... totalllllllllly in my heart... I love fungirls... but I'm no good to play them -_-)

If you want to make a banner, feel free. I have no idea how to do so (Only been on this site for 2-3 months) I didn't bother.
Haha. Alright. I'll do it and I'll post it when I'm done.

Oh question. Do first year students need to join the club or are they already in it?

I'm going to assume they're already in it unless someone wants their character to be a new recruit. It's just easier if they're already in.

Ah, me tooooo. I have a question: do we keep the japanese suffixies? (-sama/-san/etc...)

It's really up to you. I assume some people will, but it's going to be up to your personality.

Yeah... I'm eager too :P In the meantime I'm rewatching Ouran host club... I love the twins soooooooooooooo much ^^

I rewatched it too.
I will start Sunday at latest.

How's this for the banner?
tumblr_n8xsnbSNp81tcudmqo1_1280.jpg

That Is so hot I want to lick all of the guys XD omg my friend is rubbing off on me she 'licks' hot guys

I don't know what to even think of that last comment.

Don't ask that's all I have to say to you don't ask

Haha xD well, should it be placed under sign ups or ooc? The banner.

Alright, I'll submit it under sign ups~

Like I said don't ask about it don't comment just read over it >>

Status
Not open for further replies.