Horror Island Nightmare

Kristine eat her food, she had no idea what the food was that was laying on her plate. There was salad and some sausage and then something unindentified meat. Well it tasted good at least. She glansed towards Billie, she didn't look fine, was she feeling sick? "How are you feeling, you look a bit pale" She asked Billie, why did she even care? She felt so pathetic thinking like this because of a girl she just met. It almost made her miss home, she had never felt this out of place there. But still, it would be lonely once she got home again.

"Just a little headache...I'll be fine." Billie answered, then took a bite of her salad, chewing slowly. Headache, dizziness...Next would be nausea. >Ugh...why did I lower the barrier?< She thought. To know what Kristine was feeling about her. That was the answer. She really wanted to know, yet it was just too dangerous to lower it again. If they were completely alone sometime later then maybe she would try it again...

kristine looked at Billie a bit worried, is it really just headache? She took a bite of her food, well it wasn't good but it was edible. She hold her gaze down on the plate, what could they talk about? Why was she so flustered about this girl? She glanced up at Billie, well she was cute, was that why she felt a bit weird around her? She had never reacted like that towards any girl before, so why now? She was really pathetic right now, getting flustered over something like this. If she was her normal self then she would use the girl untill she couldn't be used anymore and then throw her away. Why couldn't she do it now?

"Drink water, that usually helps against headache's" She told her. Why did she try to help her? It wasn't like that girl had done anything for her, or was going to be usefull for her in the future. This was an absured situation.

Billie took a few more bites of her salad before she just couldn't eat it anymore. Pushing her plate aside, she folded her arms on the table and laid her head down. "Water doesn't help my headaches." She sighed. "I just need some sleep..." Billie added, trailing off with a yawn. She forced herself to stay awake though. If she slept, then her barrier would go down completely and she would feel everyone's feelings as she slept.

Kristine felt how the boat started to move more than before, the storm was probably over them. "Maybe you should go to your cabin and sleep, I could follow you there if you want to." She told the girl out of concern. Why did she care so much? She shouldn't care about someone like her. Kristine put her flatware on her plate, ready to rise if Billie wanted to leave. She tried to make herself believe in the thoughts that it was because she wasn't that hungry but it was a lie.

He thought about it for a second and felt it was the time to show. But she was anxious to see, so what was he to say no for? While he was coming to his feet, his claws extend themselves and his eyes shine a bright yellow. Richard leaped forward and started climbing along the walls and roof. When he reached the top of the ceiling Richard looked down at her with a smile. "How's this?"

"What are you supposed to be exactly" She asked curious unsure what he was. As he curiosity grew so did her tail and ears this time instead of a Russian blue it was more of a switched around albino Siberian tiger.