Horror Island Nightmare

"about what? that you wont get a boyfriend or you are so sweet people can use it against you?" She asked as she got the drink from the server.
"Well I will answer you on both anyway, if you get a boyfriend he will take advantage of you because your to easily manipulated and he will probably sheat, and all guys that wouldn't cheat wouldn't shoose you because they often want girls that actually can do more than being used by others and stay sweet all the time. And about people using it against you, it's simple, you would probably not even notice if someone manipulated you." Kristine drank a litle and then looked at the girl.
"A tip, never trust anyone, they will let you down if your to naive"

She's never really thought about it before. Billie avoided basically everyone just so she can get some peace of mind when she was still working on her mental barrier. The only person she talked to was Markus...and now this stranger. "What's your name?" She asked. "We'll be on this trip together for a while so we might as well know each others' names. Mine is Billie. Billie Clairmont." She said.

Kristine weren't there to make friends, but the girl was right, they would be there for a while. She could as well try to have a good time.
"Kristine, kristine Nightwalker" She said and reached out her hand to shake Billies, something she saw as common sense when introducing oneself.

"Oh...um...Hello Kristine." She said, looking at the hand extended out to her for her to take. "I...I can't um....I can't come into contact with another person..." Billie said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "Personal reasons."

Kristine took back her hand, personal reasons?
"As you wish" She said and leaned back on her loung-chair taking another sip from her drink. That girl was a bit strange, but everyone had their reasons, and Kristine wasn't in the mood to make the girl talk even if she could do it.

Billie let out a small sigh of relief. She didn't want to pass out of an emotion over dose today... Physical contact with someone else breaks her mental barrier. That was something that was uncomfortable for her...

Kristine looked at the girl when she did a small sigh, what a weird girl. She took another sip at her drink.
"Those clouds over there doesn't look so good, it seems like it will be a storm soon" Kristine said pointing at some dark clouds, they were far away for now but moved closer to the boat.

~Sorry holidays.~

She pulled her hand back immediately after touching his hand. She could feel through her senses what he is. "I know what you are are." She whispered to him. She got this scared look in her eyes. She had never met another shapeshiftier before. She got scared not sure what would be happening if he would try to kill her or befriend her.

~lol it ok, and i'm not a shapeshifter :P~

He grinned at the sight of her fearful look, but he wasn't a killer nor had any intentions to be one. "I'm no shapeshifter, but I am something different." he answered, Richard smiled as the tip of his canines peeked from under his upper lip. "I'm a unique kind of "mutant" as I'm called. But if you know what I am, then what are you?" he questioned with a slick grin and a raised brow.

She slightly smiled at him. She jumped of the edge of the boat and halfway down shifted into a dolphin. She jumped next to the boat for a while. Then she shifted to a hawk and flew back up shifting back when she got to the edge. "Its called behind a shape shiftier. i was born one. When i came out i was baby horse. Really hurt mom but we were home so no one else found out." She said as she climbed over and sat back down.

"Impressive.", he complimented as he started to clap. A shapesifter was capable of plenty events and very useful to be one, when ever you're in trouble. "Not so sure about the horse part though." he joked. He turned in his chair t face her, glaring and wondering what else she can do. "I show you what I can do, but thats for another time." Richard made a quick wink after he finished his sentence.

She laughed slightly. "Ya moms never been the same. I would love to see what you can do though." She smiled. She really was curious to know. She moved so she was facing him and sat criss-cross-aplesauce. She smiled at him and adjusted her sunglasses.

This girl seemed very interested in his abilities, such an astonishment to him that she wasn't afraid to find out. He intwined his fingers together facing her, as he bared his fangs in an intimidating grin. He eyed her from head to toe, glaring and admiring her curved figure. "Tell you wwhat." he said, "Since I think you're cute, I'll show you, but not here, agreed?"

She smiled and nodded her head agreeably. She saw his fangs and got even more curious. Sadly when she gets curious she grows a long cats tail. Cat ears and her eyes transform into cat eyes. He tail started working its way back and forth, her ears kept twitching one faced him one faced away, and her silted pupils grew smaller when she blinked. She watched in amazement at him not realizing her half transformation.

"Cute." he thought, as he witnessed her cat-like form appear before him. Her shape shifting abilities, were intrigueing due to the factthat they seemed to be limited to that of animals. The nearly set sun shined perfectly into her felinish eyes, he watched her tail sway behind her body, and grinned with attraction. Before he could speak again Richard noticed an approaching storm, it seemed to be about a mile or so out. But either way the ship was going to get caught up into it somehow. The best thing to do in his mind was to egt to a room and brace yourself, it may have been far, but preparation was an addiction for him. Richard juked his head in the direction of the storm and asked, "Maybe it'd be best if we continued this conversation in my room, best to prepare for the storm." he suggested.

She looked at the storm. Then looked back at him and smiled. "Your one of them i see." She smirked standing up. She realized she was partly a cat. She didn't care though no one else was around they all headed down stairs for dinner. She really wasn't that hungry. Except this odd craving for tuna she had. She figured it was because she was a cat though. She just blew it off and waited for him to lead the way. She grabbed her stuff then threw her hand out to help him up. "So which way are we headed?"

Kristine rose up from her chair and looked out over the ocean
"We should get going in, if it's going to be a storm then it's not a good idea to sit out here" She said and took her eyes from the ocean and looked at Billie.

"I agree." Billie said, standing up from the chair. "Let's get inside..." She said, then started walking towards the door leading down into the ship.

She weren't sure where in the big boat they should go, there was a lot of places they could go in the ship. Suddenly she heard her stomach say its oppinion.
"Well I don't know how it is with you, but I want to go and eat something. I'm starving. Care to join me for lunch or do you have other plans?" She asked the girl, it was boring to eat alone but she understood if Billie didn't feel lika hanging around her. She didn't seem to be the most social person.

Go eat lunch? With her? Well... Billie had nothing else to do. She was just going to go back to her room and probably sleep for a while. But she was kind of hungry. After a little more thought she said, "Sure. I guess I could eat lunch with you."