• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Carrie

Original poster
NrZXdms.gif

I'm looking for someone who can formulate questions and suggestions, compromise and meet me halfway. Passivity and obstinacy are hideous attributes in a person. These are trivial requests compared to those asking for daily activity or never to suddenly disappear. How can one make such promises? You never know what life will cause. All you can ask for is an effort. My effort will be weekends, optional during weekdays. I have school and plenty of homework. I demand nothing more in return.

the-truth-will-out.regular.png

Anything x Anything. All of these different pairings that people list make no sense to me. Would they not be bound to the premise of the story? Premise and setting first, pairings thereafter. I don't care what gender you are or identify as in real life, what you prefer to be in roleplays, or what your orientation is. Be whatever you want. I'm female and usually stick to that.

I'm a fan of all kinds of horror. The primal fears of mankind are charming. The unknown dark, blood, eaten alive, monsters, emptiness, psychopaths, death, spiders and snakes, humiliation... the list goes on. These fears echo throughout most other types of horror. This is a genre that I want in a roleplay. It can be successfully combined with other genres such as drama, romance, action, and mystery.

Anything in the style of X-Men or Heroes is fascinating. Superpowers has the amazing ability of sprucing any mundane story or setting. I would not call it a genre in itself. But it can fluently be combined with any other genre.

I do not do fandoms. I can write in threads or private messages. We will exchange writing samples before things escalate. I'm probably looking for an advanced writer.

I've been trying to get a good Superpower RP going. If you want, I'd love to try one with you! I've got quite a few ideas we can flesh out and alternate to create good plots!

I also thoroughly enjoy superpowers, but with a caveat: I want to understand them. I want to know how and why they work, what their effects are on the user's physiology, and how they can be explained by science. I look for more than "because reasons." It sounds like you might be in that field of interest as well.

We should exchange samples and see where that goes. I do have one on my profile, but I'm afraid I'm always better "in scene" than just off the top of my head. I think a setting, genre and general set of circumstances would give me more footing for a relevant sample.

Let me know what you think.