Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every group Rp is a bit different so i have a question are you wanting us to wait until each person replies?

For group interactions i generally wait until everyone replies. that's about it. If I'm talking to specifically one person, I don't want to go through some cycle. I'm pretty basic with this stuff... XD

We seem to have a sort of response thing going on. Verite and I posted more than once in a cycle in order for character interactions to proceed without getting bogged down.

I'm going to wait for Reanimator Bob to post again before I do

Yeah its seems like were going by interaction so like wait for those your interacting with to post. And someone hang out with Monica.

So it seems like four people now are all in the same interaction lol. I got it. Interaction it is.

Why couldn't everything pick up tomorrow? ;-;

@Andy

It wasn't really her wanting to help. She just wanted revenge for her food

Bob, are we acknowledging there being multiple species/an angel hierarchy in this RP? oo

Well, there's sorta a hierarchy of angels in most religions which have them. o,o The cherubs at the bottom and such.
Ah that. Sort of. The hierarchy is based on their own feats and accomplishments, with the Divine Counsel being the most notable. Whether it is combat or something else

And are their variants of angels?
Yeah. That's sort of the thing for the powers and personalities. Different types of powers represent different types of angels. Using Erin as an example, she would be an Angel of war (disregarding her power names) as her powers and her attitude are highly aggressive. Think of variants as things like

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Hope

Angel of Power

Angel of death

And so on

While things like seraphim and cherub are rankings

Sorry that seems a bit confusing

Yeah. That's sort of the thing for the powers and personalities. Different types of powers represent different types of angels. Using Erin as an example, she would be an Angel of war (disregarding her power names) as her powers and her attitude are highly aggressive. Think of variants as things like

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Hope

Angel of Power

Angel of death

And so on

While things like seraphim and cherub are rankings

Sorry that seems a bit confusing
Alright well if I dun goof then you can just correct me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.