Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird... Might be something up with the pics themselves... Stupid jpegs.... I'll fix it.

@Alice White

Also, she can have more powers, and you know,, they can be magical as well. She is an Angel, so she naturally has more power than a human

Okay I'll work on that real fast I didn't want to over do anything.

okay, is the first image working? i tweaked some stuff with it. if the first one is working then i can fix the second one. Are all the pictures broken?

Question. What is everyone's actual location in the rp? I plan to have William in a fight for my starting post so I'd like it if someone could be nearby that would rush over to help him out.

@Reanimator Bob

We might want to consider closing sign-ups except to those still working on cs's. We've got a good amount of people and having too many players means roleplays get chaotic and move along extremely slowly when people don't post.

Just a suggestion, but I've seen large numbers kill a roleplay while it's still in the intro stage. It wasn't pretty. Nobody made it out, not even the kids.

Reactions: Twisted
I think that's all I'll add to her skills for now she is more of a direct attack type. Plus I would like for her to be able to have room to grow

@Reanimator Bob

We might want to consider closing sign-ups except to those still working on cs's. We've got a good amount of people and having too many players means roleplays get chaotic and move along extremely slowly when people don't post.

Just a suggestion, but I've seen large numbers kill a roleplay while it's still in the intro stage. It wasn't pretty. Nobody made it out, not even the kids.
Yah I agree. I was gonna close it
However power is out till five, and editing on mobile is a pain, so it won't be announced on the thread currently

I think that's all I'll add to her skills for now she is more of a direct attack type. Plus I would like for her to be able to have room to grow
Well can still magically enhance her physical capabilities.

Question. What is everyone's actual location in the rp? I plan to have William in a fight for my starting post so I'd like it if someone could be nearby that would rush over to help him out.
Triple post king

Everyone is at the school. The fight would likely be with another student in that case. Of course that might have been your plan. Erin might help out. In four hours or so

Yes my intention was to have the fight between another student. I just wanted to be sure I had it done in an area someone would be able to come over and help Will out

As far as I know, most peeps are in like the cafeteria or so

... I think

@Andy

• Thank You
Reactions: Twisted
Status
Not open for further replies.