• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
oij3_zpsjsrdsq0w.jpg

Name:
Sylvia Decuarde

Year:

Personality:
Sylvia is an incredibly quiet but well mannered girl, always showing grace and respect even when others can't be bothered to do the same. She always tries to be on her best behavior, never wanting to offend or worry people. Despite her best efforts she has shaky nerves and can easily become a stuttering mess when put under stress, especially when put in a situation or talking with someone outside of what she's use to. She's an optimist and tries to encourage others to do their best to the point where she neglect herself at times.

History:
The seraphs are well known as some of the highest ranking angels in all the Heavens. While many earn their rank through great acts and dutiful work there are a few born into the role. Sylvia was born special: three pairs of wings, one set which replaced her arms. Such an angel was born rarely and it had been deemed for ages that such a person was born for great things and given the title of seraph at birth. Her parents, both low ranking angels themselves, were delighted and honored to know that their little girl had such a bright future ahead of her.

Though they were not raised in rank with her they were allowed certain privileges until she became of age. They were allowed to live among the other seraphs and given the best resources to raise little Sylvia the best way they could. Of course being born different had it's problems. While many honor the old ways there were those who shared her standing that found her existence to almost be insulting. Potential or not it was embarrassing for one to share a position of power that one has to work a lifetime for with a toddler.

On top of that those born seraphs were very rare and poorly detailed in what happened in their early life. While she could hide her twin pairs of wings on her back like a normal angel she was stuck with her arm wings at all times, making some simple things very difficult. While she eventually learned to overcome handling objects or any other task that required thumbs with the use of some fine tuned magic it was still difficult to even have clothes she could put on easily.

Of course the hardest part was the lack of friends. The only other children of her own age that lived with the seraph's were their children. Any who didn't have their parent's bad blood rub off on them just found the girl strange due to her appearance. Her parents always kept her company to make up for this and always made time for her whenever they weren't busy. When they were gone they always had her best interests and her future in mind so they hired people to teach her things outside of their own skill set. She learned about music, angelic magics, art and etiquette to name a few.

Only recently has she really been let out into the world. At least as let out as one can be in school. Cadwell's is her first time in a public school and the first time she's around others her own age with such a diverse background.

Weapon Specialty:
Ring Blades

Weapons:

Eiserne_Drossel_zpsvmos7unb.jpg

Often misconceived as being only a single weapon, Ventus Spem is a trio of ring blades made of blessed steel. While practical use of such a weapon is difficult, doing so with Sylvia's body is impossible. Instead she uses her powers to manipulate them and keep them airborne, often keeping the three floating around her in combat for defense and close ranged offense.

Skills:
Zephyr - A harmless breeze that soothes and heals those it touches.
Turbulence - A sudden and violent gust that hits hard and fast.
Tailwind - A sudden wave of air; combat uses are limited but can trip up enemies and offers her incredible mobility in battle.
Mistral - While somewhat easy to avoid this power infuses the element of ice into wind, causing a frigid gale that can chill to the core and freeze smaller beings solid.
Whirlwind - A funnel of destructive suction that Sylvia creates around herself. While powerful and difficult to escape her mastery of it is poor and can easily over power her, causing the effect to linger outside her control.

Miscellaneous:
N/A​

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we -just- started, but I'd like an idea of when are we going to have some action?

To be honest, I love the character so far XD It's kind of funny. It's boring to have a normal person. That's why i'm waiting for a good moment to actually break out Wesley's proper attitude.

School starts for you tomorrow? Ew... Gross... I have to go back to my full time tomorrow... things ain't easy... Hang in there though.

Im going to edit Sean's personality. The way I'mm RPing him and the CS don't fit.

I swear to god Shiro, Be careful, or I'll have no choice but to have Erin murder everyone on this island XD.

soul_eater___excalibur_campaign_poster_by_gnarlycat-d5a8fpo.jpg

Yep. I'm running into this guy eventually... and dragging one of you with me. BTW my CS is on Page two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back