Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd let you guys know. I plan on my guy having some kind of memory loss at some point. Woooo...

DIBS ON ANDY! Just give me a few more hours

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
@Reanimator Bob I changed a few things on the CS. i gave him a new ability and gave that ability a theme song. Cuz stuff. let me know if I should get rid of it.

Is there more girls than guys or vice versa? Cause I can make either gender so that it starts becoming equal again.

@Andy
Why does everyone have to be so kind hearted! I wanted Erin to save Will! X(

There are more guys than girls, and whoever helped Andy... I hate you. Not actually. there was an utter landslide of male applications.

Well really its only me, but it is currently two on four cuz Will sitting like woe is me.

So chance for Erin to help. Sorry didnt realize.
@Reanimator Bob

D:
@TwistedPainter

i just realized... Ambrosia was stuck to Edispu...

Sorry dude... I was done typing it and had it posted by the time the posts loaded... I'M SORRRRYYYYY !!!

I'm glad everyone wanted to help me :) and you can still jump in and have Erin help Will out. Maybe Erin can do something more along the lines of healing Will? He did get his ass handed to him before everyone else showed up

*sits here with my female app and not helping will*

O9ABxRg.png

making all the right steps here evidently

My post was short in order to give @Verite a chance to get some conversation in on her side before we turn our character's attention to the cafeteria fight.

*sits here with my female app and not helping will*

O9ABxRg.png

making all the right steps here evidently
2cool2help these scrubs, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.