Horizon Demon Hunter Acedemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can close the ability to make human Apps. Only leave Angle's open.

is my character accepted. Or what should i work on to fix him.
Well, for one thing, you made his skills the abilities of his demons as opposed to the powers the demons lend to him. The demons can still do the things they normally do, but the forming of the pact gives the human some powers that the demon has

@Angelic Fusion I don't mean to crack on ya or anything, but it's been bugging me. We're at a school meant to fight demons and some of the first years even have demons possibly larger than Zek. So, to me, it doesn't make sense that anyone would be scared by a demon at a school where demons are a norm. Maybe someone would freak in there mind, but a whole body of students running and screaming seems a bit unlikely given the setting.

@Angelic Fusion I don't mean to crack on ya or anything, but it's been bugging me. We're at a school meant to fight demons and some of the first years even have demons possibly larger than Zek. So, to me, it doesn't make sense that anyone would be scared by a demon at a school where demons are a norm. Maybe someone would freak in there mind, but a whole body of students running and screaming seems a bit unlikely given the setting.
I thought I changed it around.

But, I dont care enough right now to change it again. If I remember ill change it tomorrow if not then just ignore the running and such I guess if it doesn't make sense.

Changed it around now I am off to attempt to sleep before work.

Last edited:
@ShiroKiyoshi Hey Shiro, your post says Sean, but your character sheet says Pesop. Which one is it?

oh sorry.
tiredness
you know what
pesop is now sean
easier fix tht way

Well, for one thing, you made his skills the abilities of his demons as opposed to the powers the demons lend to him. The demons can still do the things they normally do, but the forming of the pact gives the human some powers that the demon has
Ohhhh, I mis understood that.
Easy fix, let me get on it.

I'm proud to say that I may have singlehandedly led everyone to grab a bite.
I am Sir Pinkleton, Harbinger of Lunch!

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet I'll get one up as soon as I can.

naegi_makoto___super_high_school_level_hope_by_thespacem0nk3y-d6kdojt.png

• Love
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
@Sir Pinkleton its your power... its the power of...
HOPE!
I am the hope in your eye when you look at the clock.
I am the spark in your heart when you've got five minutes left.
I am the joy in your soul when you realize there's a 2 for 1 deal on chicken sandwiches.

I'll get a post up when I am home from work.

Love the intros for everyone. Prepare for mass cheese steaks.

Last edited:
I'll get a post up by tomorrow morning.

I edited my cs is it better now

One of his skills... are so mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.