'HOPE' - A Tale of Survival

Interesting character that, Jumi. Should be a fun addition to the mix. Just a quick question; will the rest of the cast be aware that he's a felon, or even more so that's he's a convicted killer? Just to prevent any confusion as to what knowledge we should have In-Character.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is all the characters we're taking for now. Cheers for the interest, and I'm sure we'll have a chance to add a few more to the roster later should we need to.

Stand by for the IC.

Char sheet should be up soon- bit busy with revising for exams.

Rodger that.

Right, people, [size=+3]THE IC IS OFFICIALLY UP.[/size] The game is afoot and all that. Here's a couple things to bear in mind:

• For the sake of convenience, everyone has been introduced to each other/knows how everyone is/etc. Not very well, unless you've established some sort of relationship between characters, but you've been surviving together for three days; that always brings people together (theoretically).
  • There is a grumpy fellow called Mister Moore sitting in the station interior; he doesn't like people helping themselves to "his" stuff (ie. he's a bit of a dick).
  • Today (the 12th) until next week (the 19th) will be the [size=+2]INTRODUCTION PERIOD[/size] of 'Hope'; in this time nothing big plot-related will occur, so feel free to establish your characters, interact with one another and so on until then. You can post as little or as much as you want, but please do post so I know you're going to be joining us on this little jaunt into the zombie apocalypse. At the end of the Intro Period, shit will go down.
  • Don't forget your post summaries; they're extremely useful.

Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen, and thanks for getting involved again; this is going to be good fun.

Yeah, they'd have an idea he's a felon at least. He'd have been wearing a stylish orange prison uniform. As for knowing him specifically, and what he did, that's up to the players. I mean seriously... Who the hell watches the news these days... >.>

Dave might have a hunch that Kelly is a killer having lived amongst gangster people and activity in his old hood, he'd probably recognize something in Kelly's demeanor to be wary of, or something.

Anyways, yay IC.

Oh hey, I actually live semi-close to Seattle 8D

Will be posting tonight.

I assume Drew has tried to start a conversation with almost everyone, out of sheer boredom. :|

As a rule, we can say that we all know Kelly's a felon, but unless he reveals it IC no-one yet knows that he's a convicted murderer.

That sort of thing is going to be character drama gold later in the game.

Was just about to post that Jumi and I agreed on Kit knowing him from the news. :B

I will let Grumpy call it.

If you've made arrangements between yourselves about what your character knows of each other that can override what I just said; I actually quite like the idea of the teenage kid being the one aware of Kelly's past.

Thought that was fun myself. Right-o.

Also, nine posts in the first day. Keep it up, guys; I like this momentum.

q7wKp.jpg

I hope it doesn't get too fast, you know what they say about stars that burn bright.

They burn for thousands upon thousands of years, if not millions? :D

Looks good, Jack. Welcome to ze game.

Remember that you all need to have posted at least once by Friday so I knows you're going to be playing. Everyone else, I'll try and get a post in today but I have one of my exams tomorrow so it might not happen. Be sure to keep interacting in-game, though; I'm liking the hustle so far.

Sorry about the holdup on my side, guys; my house guest is taking up more time than I'd anticipated because I forgot he only sleeps for like four or five hours a night. :|

I've had half a post done since the other night; I'm going to do my damnedest to get that up today during the downtime I am hoping for. Y'know, that or I kill my brother in his sleep.