'HOPE' - A Tale of Survival

Just so everyone knows, I'll be gone until Monday for a four day booze Music fest. If I can get online I will, but I doubt I'll have internet in the woods.

SHOTGUN-WIELDING ANGRY DUDE IS GETTING ANGRIER. AND MORE... SHOTGUN-WIELDY.

ZOMBIES ARE COMING AT YOU.

DO STUFF.

Give me a few hours and I should be able to read up and post again.

So, is anyone taking dibs on dealing with Moore? If not, I'll gladly handle him, but needless to say, Kelly ain't exactly gonna be gentle with him. I can get a post in by early morning if everyone's game with it, or I can help prolong the scene if people want it to last just a bit longer.

He already seems out of it which isn't technically a good thing, but knowing Kelly, he could find a way to shut the fat guy up. Drew just wants to burn zombies. o__o So, I'm game with it.

May I join in? I know a bit late but saw no "this is closed" tag on this thread?

I know that the scene could be pulled along just a bit more, but with the gap of five days, I took the liberty of giving us an option to deal with Moore. If anyone wants me to change it, just let me know.

I'm fine with Moore going down, but I would like to see us getting more supplies if possible. How close are the zombies? If they are far enough let's take advantage of the downed Moore and raid the rest of the shop. Maybe move the bus closer so that we could make some type of path that his covered on either side by doors? Just an idea if anyone wants to stay there a bit longer and empty the place out.

May I join in? I know a bit late but saw no "this is closed" tag on this thread?

Afraid the game's closed for now, dude, but I'll be opening it up for new characters at some point soon-ish.

Everyone else, POSTS PLOX. I'll be rolling out the nagging PMs for people who haven't posted in a while, then we'll get to wrapping this encounter up and rolling on to the next one.

Harpy, the undead are getting closer by the second (they're close enough for you all to see them now) but you may have time for this plan if everyone else goes for it and you all deal with Moore soon.

Leave Moore to the undead, grab what we can, and run for the bus~! x3

Yay! one for the idea! 8D For those who are strong who can, such as though who are quick or strong, they should raid the place. The weaker members should stay on the bus, be a warning system for when Moore is no longer a good distraction to the mass of undead.

Let me know when I can enter and ram your bus playfully :(

DON'T RAM MY PRETTY BUS. IT'S ALL UN-DENTED AND STUFF. D:

Right, two more days for you guys to get some posts in and then we'll wrap this encounter up. Basically, if you're planning on doing anything you have until [size=+4]THE 13th OF JUNE TO DO IT.[/size]

Hey grumpy! are we to assume that what Kelly pulled worked? I mean, I posted around it but if we are to continue the scene I think everyone needs to know if Moore is down for the count or not!