Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

He could interact with Anarchy if you want, or he can see The Night Watcher crawling up on stage and go after him, which would cause Pearson to pull him up too, so he could interact with both Pearson and The Night Watcher, or you could wait until everyone else shows up and we start. All up to you!

Alright, I will do some thinking and see if a post would be good :D

When he starts talking to "himself" Conspiracy is just going to be like

source.gif

🤣🤣🤣 Anselle's got that bad habit of talking out loud to Syn! God, i pity any poor psychic that listens on his his internal dialogue 😵

Also have I said how much I love Anselle and Syn?

❣❣❣❣ thank you!!! I love writing them! 😍

Syn pretty much calling Night Watcher old got me unintentionally cracking up.

😂😂 its a compliment!! Not many other heroes has as much...staying power as him!

Speaking of which, I wonder if OG Syn and Night Watcher ever crossed paths...?🤔

Another question that I feel like has probably been explained, but is Night Watcher known by the public at all?

I'll PM you! ✌

• Spicy
Reactions: Seductress
I'd say he's pretty well known. I just got too lazy to depict anyone reacting to him being there.

Alright thanks :D

Also seductress would any of the other members of the force be at the conference?

If you want to introduce your members using the conference, go ahead! If you do I'll introduce the police chief and have the chief and Perry interact with them, having Perry give the run down to the members of the force.

Sounds good! I could probably make their character sheets soon XD

There's so much stuff that I should be doing that for some reason I'm just not doing.

Jethro Marcus Carver

"I'm the Turner to her Hooch, unfortunately..."

Image result for Paul+Wesley gif

Multiplayer | Single Player

Ability: Carver is a fairly normal human with no particular extraordinary traits about him. Doesn't mean he won't boast to you about how well he can handle his liquor or hit a target. That and he would like to say his improv abilities are far superior than most, but that's up for a solid debate.

Image result for paul+wesley+gif drinking

Bio: Carver's origin never revolved in tragedy or loss, experimentation or danger curiosity, but simply involved a quiet life by the countryside where rumors and tensions ran high. Carver didn't particularly enjoy the atmosphere, but did find comfort in hunting and learning how to survive in a difficult environment. Carver would eventually enlist in military training, wishing to escape the cabin fever his aunt and uncle had thrusted him into. The structure and training proved to be rather useful to Carver, whose goal was to eventually become a recruiter. Carver was cut short, however, after a nearly violent altercation with a fellow private. Carver agreed to leave quietly, and the private agreed not to press charges, and with a little tug of strings, Carver was able to be discharged without a mark on his record. Carver never explained to the rest of his family or collages why he had left the military, simply stating that he felt it didn't provide him with what he had expected.

Shortly after a brief hiatus back at home, he returned to the workforce, this time as a police officer. Carver had an incredibly good track record as an enforcer of the law, and felt immense comfort and satisfaction in his line of work. After five years Carver was able to pass his detective's exam, and was partnered with Juliet Maddox, a bright ray of sunshine that both blinded and, remarkably, eased him.

After the death of the previous chief, however, Carver found himself riled up in the ordeal, and allowed Juliet to rope him into the new hero based program. Carver isn't particularly happy about this development, but saying no to his trusted partner is out of the question. He just hopes some form of...refreshment will be provided.

-----

Juliet Diana Maddox

"Don't mind my friend here, he may look like a grouch...and act like a grouch...and walk like a grouch...but he's got so much love in his heart!"

Image result for elizabeth+lail gif

Multiplayer | Single player

Ability: At first glance, many may assume that Juliet's main quirk is her simple ability to make someone smile within a five foot radius. Second glances may suggest she could blind an onlooker with her positivity and hopefulness, and third glance would reveal a much more concerning and convoluted ability. Juliet is a remarkable persuader and liar. While she doesn't always intend to, she finds that she can convince others of desires or fibs without effort. Juliet isn't quite sure if this is a form of a genetic superpower, or if she really understands the human mind that much. Regardless, she attempts to use this sparingly, and for good intentions only. She also makes a killer batch of cookies, secret recipe is love and butterscotch.

Bio: Juliet was the youngest child of five, with siblings up to fifteen years older than her. She hadn't been expected in the slightest, but even with the surprise on the horizon, Juliet was her family's pride and joy due to her uncrushable optimism and relaxed views on the world. As a teenager, Juliet's sudden interest was a complete one eighty from what her parent's and peers anticipated. Having grown infatuated with true crime and the bizarre cruelties of the world, Juliet decided she would defend and avenge anyone who had to suffer through such cruel events. Many suspect this may have had to do with the disappearance of a student her age and the cold case that went along with it, but despite the many protests that would arise, Juliet would find herself with a degree in criminal justice and jumped headfirst into the cesspool of utter horrors.

Juliet would meet her husband, a man by the name of Leonard Keyes, during her university days during a cross examination of an old cold case. Leonard would propose to her two years after she had made her way into the police force, and they would lie happily as Juliet strived to become a detective. Things would change as they attempted to have their first child, however, and Keyes was accused and tried for being a villain by the name of Skull Carver, a villain who disfigured the faces of several women before killing them. Juliet denies that her husband could have done such a thing, claiming he had been innocent despite the overwhelming evidence used to convict him.

Juliet attempted to put this aside, brushing off any accusations of her being a wife of a brutal serial killer, and partnered up with Jethro Carver (a much more acceptable Carver name) during her time as a detective. She insisted they switched their branches for the betterment of the community, and happily agrees to serve under Perry. Even if her partner of a year is still uncertain about the whole ordeal.

Don't tell me that Jethro has to protect Juliet from his evil brother until his brother and her fall in love because he turns good and then all of a sudden I miss six season and lose track of who's good and who's evil

• Haha
Reactions: KatSea
Nah. Jethro won't be sober enough to be able to comprehend all of that

And that's exactly how I'd sum up my experience watching Vampire Diaries. Too drunk to understand what's going on.

Listen everyone's attractive in that show a plot isn't necessary

takes eyes off Salvators Sorry what was that? I had a point five minutes ago?

Wait it's been five minutes? When the Salvatore boys are around, minutes seem like nanoseconds.