Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Sail - Excellent post! Looks like you took all our advice to heart for real, man. That was amazingly well written and very fun to read (except, you know... for the whole horrible melting skin sadness at the start LOL)

I'm sorry what I saw this before I saw the post XD

XD you know, maybe that's for the best. prep you for the spooky nightmare. But thanks, I think I'm slowly finding things to do to make my writing better while at the same time finding my own writing voice, and I don't think things would've changed much if I didn't have y'all helping me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ragamoofin
...damn okay that makes a lot more sense XD. I see a lot of improvement dude! Great post

Same! I can definitely see improvement in your writing hon; whatever you're doing, keep it up! That was seriously a joy to read and, thanks to you, I really want some McDonald's lmao! X'DDD

XD that's actually why I wrote that part, I was craving McDonalds because my grandma brought it up this morning

• Haha
Reactions: Mobley Eats
Anyone: [gets fatally wounded]

Anselle:

What_if_it_was_Purple__0-15_screenshot.png

God, just now thinking about ramafications of putting the role of healer to a boy who throws up when he sees blood

• Haha
Nellie: .... *Slowly swallows back her blood at all times.*

• Haha
Reactions: Ragamoofin
...I'm suddenly really glad I didn't do a bone bender hero cause good God Anselle would have had a field day

Nellie: .... *Slowly swallows back her blood at all times.*
...I'm suddenly really glad I didn't do a bone bender hero cause good God Anselle would have had a field day

Anselle: Do your thing!

Them: [grow bones, vomits blood]

Anselle: Okay, but not like that

• Haha
Trying to sleep but got consumed by ideas for new characters... a hard choice to make at 3am

fb4.gif

• Sympathy & Compassion
So something weird is happening I haven't been getting notifications for this :(

@Zerofighter - Unwatch and rewatch the thread. Sometimes it glitches if you forget to click on a notification and it won't update them anymore.

Reactions: Zerofighter
So I did a bunch of these in a Discord channel (cuz I was bored) and decided to drop them here as well. Seriously you don't have to read this it's all impulsive.

Conner: if you're gonna join this team, you're joining a family
Nellie: Error. Does not compute. Undergoing immediate Shut Down.

Hero: Okay, Nellie. I need you to infiltrate this establishment.
Nellie: And like... socialize?
Hero: And not kill anyone. Just smile and nod and you'll be fine.
Nellie: Uh... Slow and painfully awkward smile. Like this or?
Hero: .... Gently puts paper bag over her head. There. Good to go. Knock 'em dead.
Nellie: So--
Hero: Not literally!

Person: Puffing on a cig. You want a smoke?
Nellie: That'll literally do nothing for me.
Person: Come onnnn. You're always stressed and shit; maybe this'll help you relax for once.
Nellie: Nicotine has no addictive effects on my system. It fucking smells weird. It could lead to hypertension, which is the last thing my blood pressure needs--
Heroes: Hey Nellie!
Nellie: Fuck... Oh fuck me. Gimme that! Inhales a lonnnnnng drag.

Pearson: "I TOLD YOU not to cause too much collateral damage this time around! Or any time at all!"
Conner: "Listen! I get my shit done and I get it done quick!"
Pearson: "And you can't do that without raging all over the damn city??"
Conner: "I would like to rage all over your face!"
Nellie: Snorts. "Hokay, Ashley Johnson."
Pearson and Conner: "Who the fuck is that?"
Nellie: ....No one. Slips on her headphones.
Headphones: "Hello darkness my old friend..."

Villain: Tied up with rope and bruised. Go ahead! Torture me! You won't get a single drop of info!
Nellie: Dude, I will literally slice you to ribbons.
Villain: Do it! I BET YOU FLOWERY HERO TYPES DON'T HAVE THE GALL-- Gets hacked to pieces.
Nellie: ....
Nellie: Starts to panic a little. Oh... O-oh my god... What did I do...?
Nellie: Hyperventilates. I just killed him. I-I just killed him and... Sobs. He had a puppy! The poor puppy! She's all alone fuck I didn't think this through I'm soooo sorry puppy I'll adopt you and make this right!

Nellie: On the phone. Wait, so like... you seriously triple countered all of his creature spell cards? Back to back?
Liam: Chuckles. Heck yeah I did! Dude was acting all high and mighty when we started. Should've seen his face when I legit halved his HP with my legendary Life Link!
Nellie: Grins. Dude, you're a fucking savage. What was the end score?
Liam: Heh--try 63 to negative 30.
Nellie: Negative thirty??
Liam: You heard me right. He was so piiiiiissed! I felt kinda bad though. I think he was about to cry...
Nellie: Okay--we gotta play sometime. I haven't been into MGA in a while but I still know how it works.
Liam: Ohohoho--brave of you to jump head first into the master's lair~
Nellie: You know me. Mom didn't raise no little bitch.
Liam: She sure didn't.
Nellie: So, uh... Saturday Game Night, then? You bring snacks, I bring the ass whooping?
Liam: Giddy. Oh, you're on. It's a date.
Nellie: Blinks. ...What?
Liam: I-I mean! Um! BYE SEE YOU SATURDAY! click!
Nellie: Stares at her phone. .......hokay

Nellie: Walking down the sidewalk, keeping her head down, avoiding all eye contact with civilians--
Lady: Bumps shoulders with Nellie.
Nellie: Oh! Uh, sorry, I wasn't--
Lady: Jesus, watch it! Are you fucking blind?? God! And you made me spill my coffee all over my cashmere!
Nellie: A little flustered. Sh-shit. Sorry. Sorry. Look, I'll pay for the shirt.
Lady: It's a blouse, uncultured klutz! And trust me, you wouldn't be able to cover the cost for this.
Nellie: Sweating. W-well... I... I just... I'm still sorry? I can get you another coffee?
Lady: Throws her hand in Nellie's face. No! You've clearly done enough and I wasted enough air talking to you. Jesus!
Nellie: Flashes polite, pained smile. Internally: I can't kill innocent people. I can't kill innocent mean people. I can't kill this innocent mean ass hoe in front of me. I can't kill her but GOD JUST ONE SLICE WOULDN'T HURT!
Lady: Has already stormed off.
Nellie: ...Goddammit.

Nellie: Trails behind the group.
Hero: Nellie come on! Don't fall behind!
Nellie: ....
Hero: Stops. Turns around. Nellie?
Nellie: Pained gurgle. Falls to her knees. G-guys... I don't... feel so goo... Blood gushes from her nose and mouth. Collapses.

Nellie: Brushing her teeth. .....
Nellie: Spits into the sink. .....
Nellie: Gargles some mouthwash. Spits again. ....
Nellie: ....Wait. Looks at her reflection. Then pales with delayed realization. I'm going on a fucking date with Liam??
Nellie: Error. Error. Commence Panic Mode. SCREEEEEE

I SPOTTED IT, THE CRIT ROLE REFERENCE! these are very interesting character excercises

• Love
MOBS WE GOT OURSELVES A CRITTER!

• Love
YAAAAAAS COME JOIN US FELLOW CRITTER!!!

WE GOT A CHAOS CREW NOWWWWW! actually heck we need one more person. I've been scrambling to catch back up, summer camps and marching band threw off my watch schedule big time

What episode are you on??

75, but I do have a general idea of what happens after this. I watched the recaps so I couldn't get spoiled, and now I'm going back to get all the finer details