Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

....hun you think your behind

*Hides in shame* I'm wayyyyyyyyy behind. I took a break from it, unfortunately, but I intend to get back into it soon.

also nerds if any of yall are interested ~

Afanasiy Filow

Fallout

Multiplayer | Single Player

Supervillain.

DOB: 43, April 17th.

"The Walking Disaster...how distasteful."

Appearance: Though he's expected to be wearing the same orange jumpsuit for the rest of his sentence, Filow has maintained himself during his time below surface. A strong, imposing man, Filow towers over most at an impressive 7'2; Filow has kept himself in shape, making use of the prison's gym to hone his body. Even in his age, Filow's muscular prowess hasn't decayed.

Preferring to keep his facial hair in check, Filow has grown out his dark moustache and beard, though he keeps it trimmed. He has, however, chose to keep his head shaved. Filow's eyes are a sparkling hazel gray.

Backstory: Though currently imprisoned in a specialized cell in a high-security facility, Filow's life was not always so bleak. Once, he was renowned chemist, working closely with his country's military in the creation of experimental weaponry. After a fatal accident that claimed the lives of his fellow scientists, Filow's name became one steeped in infamy for metas.

Power:
Molecular Acceleration | Heat Absorption.

Gifted Chemist | Exceptional Strength.

An ability that is
psionic in nature, Filow can force the molecules of objects in his vicinity to violently vibrate, creating immense heat and explosions. Filow has years of experience in wielding his power, and should not be underestimated.

VacantLividBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

"Ah, one can dream."

Last edited:
Yipes.

Also it just occurred to me your text coloring is a gradient...

*gentle hum*

But for realsies... Yipes. XD (and I may have a henchwoman for you if you need one lol)

• Spicy
Reactions: Ragamoofin
I'll take that as a compliment! XD

I'm not ruling out any baddie team-ups! The more the merrier!!!

Hope y'all like Fallout!! I'm planning on introducing him at a little more of an opportune time in the story!! Very excited to make some more villains and heroes!!

Ragamoof is this who I think it is??

• According to Plan
It absolutely is!!!

Anselle: [Sweats loudly]

Tamer:
Image result for leave gif

• Haha
Okay, I think my schedule is back to normal again. I shall be working toward getting myself all caught up once more.

Awesome! I'm excited to see where things go

Omg, SO excited for the upcoming event!!! Hoping for some action to show off Anselle in the fray!! Finally get to show off his version of dishing out the pain! >:D

• Love
Reactions: Seductress
It's coming, my friend. It's coming. He'll have his chance to show off, don't you worry.

• Love
Okay, managed to get my post up before work! @Seductress put Anselle up on the rooftops, so if you wanna throw Conspiracy his way, feel free!!

Anselle:

tenor.gif

• Spicy
Reactions: Seductress
Also have I said how much I love Anselle and Syn?

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Seductress so question, for those of us already here do we need to post again or should we wait for the call for the heroes to come up onto the stage? Transfer is pretty out of things to do, so unless I do another backstory piece i feel like writing about him standing around would feel kinda weak and lackluster