Hoods & Capes Signups/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Elle Joyner I like the sound of that. I just want to write something today xD It could also be a good way to introduce them, if they've had some prior relationship however brief. I'm still reading through the posts, and I got a sick kid I need to go shopping for, chicken noodle soup to make, andddd D&D at 3, but we could probably start something tonight.

Yeah. Just hit me up on discord if you wanna talk through an idea!

Reactions: Cwispy
It's so nice not having work for a month. I finally have time to write again!! :D I want Mobs I MEAN BOSS to get his other roleplay up so I can play a curmudgeon wizard.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mobley Eats
@Chile Do you know how mentally unstable I have to be to even consider starting up another RP? I feel insulted.

Stares at your idea list. Yeah man she's drowning XD

Reactions: Cwispy
Hell no. X'D
It's okay. I think we're all mentally unstable :D That's why we're here!! <3

I've been thinking of an rp idea lately too... GAHH BUT I SHOULDN'T!!

Theres an idea list? :V

Hides my list. Sweats. N.... N-no?

Reactions: Ragamoofin
>:O New character ideas or plot bunnies? :U

Uhhhh, what if I said a little bit of both lmao! I've got a few ideas for this RP (mostly involves torturing Iron Nerd, so nothing new there), but I also just have several Group RP ideas gathering dust in my Google Docs. I refuse to touch them though, cuz I'm in a loooot of RPs already. X'D

Reactions: Ragamoofin
@Seductress I relate to that on a spiritually level.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Seductress
Honestly, one power nap is equivalent to a miniature hibernation

Hope everyones night is going well!!

• Sweet
Reactions: KatSea
First off Seductress Id kill for egghead second off ow

I fucking hope that hurt, I hope Jem feels like a dumbass because the box troll officially outsmarted him and got the upper hand.

....that son of a bitch threatened him and his sister, he's in shock on top of being a dumbass XD