Hollow Plague (medieval zombie RP/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shweet ^_^.

Not good at fighting games, but i do like them, especially the BlazBlue series.

huh, so this just died all of a sudden. are you all waiting on my posts or are we waiting on someoen who went AWOL?

i'm sorry i couldn't devote the attention that was needed to this rp teh past few weeks. work has been hell, i came down with a flu, and had to stop a friend from killing herself several times. Yeah it;s been hectic.

Probably my fault since I started a bunch of conflict and ended it, but I kind of wanted to tie up loose ends and move towards next day, Wallace is pretty much done with talking for this day, unless someone urgently requires him

hmm, anyone else still kicking around?

Eh. I'm still here. Once Skjalar leaves for the torture chamber, he'll be done.

ok, i'll be messaging the others to know what's up then

*sighs* ok, i'm sorry guys but i will have to bow out and close this rp.

I relly, really want to continue this, but i am already spreading myself way too thing amongst other roleplays, personal life drama, and my ever increasing workload, and I simply don;t have the time for an rp like this that, from thsi point onwards, will have me consisntently writing page-long posts due to me having to play scenery. Its none of you guys' fault, just shitty timing of my life becoming too hectic for me to give this rp the attention it needs.

You guys were all great to work with and I'm sorry things had to end like this. I look for ward to playing with you all again in the future.

Apologies vexor. it does pain me to have to end this roleplay before we catually got to any of the good parts.

if ever i find myself reviving this, i will be sure to let you know first

Agh... Damn... Well, I understand why you need to stop. I understand how shitty life can get. But, hey, if you ever bring this back up, I'll still be interested!!!

TT^TT *whines* man, it's really bittersweet to end an rp when peopel were still interested.

on teh one hand i'm happy to see you guys enjoyed it, on teh other it makes me sadder that i have to end it

^-^ Hey, no worries! I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say I understand! I'm sure all of us will be here wating for when your life calms down! Trust me, I know how shitty life can be to us, so I perfectnderstand! ^-^

*bows head* thank you for your 'perfectnderstaning' incubus

Status
Not open for further replies.