Hollow Plague (medieval zombie RP/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes it is indeed, very astute of you, except beefed up, but takes longer to reload

... I had just noticed that. I blame the fact that I was in school and was rushing to do that and my work at the same time >.> 'Twill not happen again... hopefully. Unless it comes to the fact that I brain fart

lol, it's fine, i knew of your situation so I figured that any errors in grammar/spelling/whatever would be caused by that. I've seen ennough of your other material to know that this isn't your typical posting habits, which is why i found it all very funny.

on another note, you must live somewhere in asia right? Because it's like midnight here and yet you're online despite only being able to access school computers lol.

Uuuhh... No ^_^ I live very much in America lol. And I'm glad that my overuse of 'such' has gone by. I'm sure I've only used it about once in my most recent post.

Edit: I finally got the computers back home. That's why I'm on ^_^

good to hear about your computer access being back then incubus ^_^

and i am looking forward to it basil

@Incubus Prince I'll be waiting on another post from Orin before posting again.

@Sir Basil if you want to post again before i put something up as gismere you are free to do so

@Namora Feel free to post as much as you like with @Vexor your guys' posts aren't currently affecting other players so you don't need to restrain from speed posting for the moment.

it's all good

I'm in the crunch of finals week right now, but I will do my damnedest to post within the next few days!

lol, every time i consider going back to school, i hear all the horror stories about finals and mid terms and I'm like "yeah, no, gonna stay right here in the workforce."

Even if they did, they would emerge from the waterways into the docks - somebody was sure to see them.

docks? huh. Okay everyone, apparently there's a big lake beside namban now lol.

docks? huh. Okay everyone, apparently there's a big lake beside namban now lol.

Gah, excuse me if I'm making too many assumptions in my posts. >_> That was what made sense to me when I was writing it, but my brain is super duper fried from finals so I could be full of shit.

lol, well docks wouldn't really make sense considering namban isn't a waterfront village lol. Atlusia is a landlocked country on all sides c'ept for south, here a huge river/canal/whatever the proper name for really big river is, separates them from the country of Xine, hence Atlusia's shitty navy despite otherwise being military juggernauts.

Blargh. I just assumed that since Namban is a pretty large city there would be either a large lake or a tributary or something...
I can change my post if need be?

hmm. Yeah, I think it's for the better if you do now that I think about it more seriously. Just because teh sudden appearance of the lake would force me to rethink how teh battle of namban is suppose to go is all.

hmm. Yeah, I think it's for the better if you do now that I think about it more seriously. Just because teh sudden appearance of the lake would force me to rethink how teh battle of namban is suppose to go is all.
Changed to slums!

awesome ^_^

ooookay, where did all the steam go from this rp all of a sudden? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.