Hollow Plague (medieval zombie RP/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could go ahead and post? I don't know whose post it is. >_<

i sent a message to incubus and tans, whom we are waiting on. Incubus has replied stating he will post soon

*chuckles* as long as it lets the plot advance

lol, is it just me, or does it seem that, after wallace's recent outburst, Ison and Geraint would have seen eye to eye on a lot of matters? lol.

Geraint and Ison would probably have been buddies.
I will have a post up by Friday for sure- I have one final paper left to write for Thursday!

lol, ok then

*laughs* oh man, poor wallace is getting roasted over the coals at every turn isn't he? I'm starting to fell sorry for the old boy.

As long as he lives, he's going to fight, even against all odds. I ain't allowing him to die an emotional pansy

The scolded child has wandered into the sleeping lion's den, it would seem. Let's hope he doesn't poke it with a stick.

lol, well, to be fair, wallace can't match skjal in pure strength, but his martial prowess ought to far surpass the smith's vis-a-vis technique seeing as he has been trained in combat ever since he was a child. In a duel it's likely Wallace would come out the victor.

now, if the lovely elf maiden were to intervene...

And, he didn't just poke the beast… He kicked it… Bravo Wallace… Bravo… Now you have to deal with a pissed off Nord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that last part he is emphasizing being said at him, if that is so we must duel at dusk.

It's a voice in Skjalar's head. He has suffered from schizophrenia ever since a few days (and executions) after he heard of the plague. Figured that something best revealed through the rp.

if you're taking about the red text, then no it's Skjal's own voices in his head telling him this. His instinct as a butcher if you will.

lol, we posted at nearly exactly the same time lol

nah, not at all lol.

I have just been swamped with work lately, and a bunch of players on the site are in college and have been dealing with mid term exams and papers, so all over the activity in roleplays is decreasing, This is actually really common since the vast majority of roleplayers are within 15-30 years of age, so as school years become more busy, posting goes down.

my personal workload should be getting lighter soon though, so i'll be able to pay more attention to my various rps, especially this one. Also right now I'm on the first of my 3 weekend days this week, so I will be capable of much more activity (as a general rule, i don't do very much on weekends because, working in a restaurant, that is when we are most busy and i am assigned the longest and hardest shifts).

Ah… Yeah. I'm a programmer and aspiring chef so, I kinda know where you're comin' from. Currently working on sprites for a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.