Hitkids

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heckler & Koch MP5. Zane extracted the bullet from the shoulder wound. Hollow points. He threw the expanded bullet to the side as another volley hit the couch he'd flipped up as cover. "Stay where you are!" The voice was shrill, but could have commanded respect from anyone. Anyone except Zane. He grabbed a lamp off the side table next to him and tossed it in the direction of the voice. Zane heard a crash and a thud and raced out from behind cover, dragging his wounded arm behind him. The SMG lay to the side, the woman still clutching it, dazed as she was. He kicked the gun into the wall as she rose. He swung first, catching her in the jaw, while a foot slammed into his stomach. They went back and forth, trading blows. Zane was disadvantaged, his injured shoulder sending a shock of pain up and down his body with each punch. He broke out of a chokehold and sent his elbow into the back of her neck, forcing her to her knees. A final kick to the face finished her. Panting, either out of exhaustion or pain, Zane started rummaging around in her jacket until he found the badge. "FBI, huh?" Boots thudded outside the hall. "At least you came prepared."

Riley nodded at Leo, "Alright, let's get to work then. We have lots to do if we want to pull this off and keep our heads. I'm going to go and grab some toys." She clapped her hands together excitedly, turning and going to the back of the warehouse where her lab and sleeping quarters were. She began to rummage through a crate full of broken tickers as well as some extra wires from projects unfinished. Placing them on her lab station, Riley began to think about all the different concoctions she could put together that may help them on this mission. I could go with a simple smoke-explosion towards the end... Quick getaway if things get hairy. Or go in with a bang altogether? Nah, we gotta stay stealthy. Riley thought that maybe her explosions tonight wouldn't be of much use. Actually, I can just leave them surprises. She grinned like a maniac, grabbing a worn down leather satchel and filling it with little gadgets from a separate crate.

Her plan would be established later since, honestly, she wasn't sure how she would get this done and not be caught. She would need a distraction. Miles... She walked back out to the main room, only gone a few minutes, she hoped the group had come up with some stuff while she was packing.

Miles listened to Leo's plan out of kindness if anything, his plan was dreadfully basic. It was a solid plan, and its execution made sense . . . but it was painfully boring. Plans are for nerds anyway, that's why they pay me the big bucks, he thought to himself. Miles stifled a yawn, he was only picking up a few words Leo was saying as he struggled to keep his eyes open, " Golden . . . target . . . road . . . recon . . . infilltration." Miles' full attention was brought out the moment he realized Leo had finally quit talking.

With a smile he bounded over to his corner where he kept his large stash of equipment; two shanks, a revolver with only 3 rounds, a single smoke grenade, and his pair of BEE-YOOTIFUL spiked knuckles. Humming he strapped himself up. Sticking both shivs half hazardly into his socks, and stuffing each of his spiked knuckles into opposite pockets. Giving the revolver and the smoke grenade one long look before tossing them into his book bag anyway, sometimes fists can't do everything. As he wandered back to the main room he took a quick peek in Riles' lab. Looking over at her, Miles could tell she was cooking up something devious, it was impossible not to notice her crazed grin from his distance. Looking down at her satchel which was probably filled with freshly made explosives he couldn't help but feel a little jealous, she could create bombs out of dish soap, and a bottle cap, and all he knew how to do was punch people 100 different ways. Miles had made up his mind he would have to get Riley to teach him some basic explosives later. With a grin he ran off to see if he could scrounge up some more pizza. I wonder what Zane is doing right now . . . eh probably something boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Leo, what are we doing?" Akari appeared behind him, tugging on his sleeve. Sleepily, she rubbed her eyes, and gave a small yawn. "I feel better now."

Leo smiled at Akari, "Well, I am glad you are feeling better, and just in time too! We are going to go out and capture members of the Bai Triad, preferably alive, as Bruno "The Shark" Fabbari, the Underboss of the Fattore Crime Family has personally put out a bounty on the members of the Bai Triad. We will be heading over to Queen's in Ole Giancarlo. Once there, we will perform a recon on the Golden Dragon Restaurant, and see if we can find any of the Bai Triad members there. Of course before going there, we should get blue-prints in order to best determine escape routes, potential chokeholds in the building. If they are not there, we can always try the Sau-" Leonardo stopped as his cheeks reddened a bit, "Or the local docks, the Bai Triad is constantly trafficking Taiwanese individuals over through the docks. It'd be a fairly open area of course, so there's a dangerous risk of getting spotted. But we shall overcome the obstacles through proper planning, so we can capture Triad Members preferably alive, so we can get the better reward from the Fabbari's."

Leonardo quickly snapped his fingers, "Oh, masks, can't forget masks. And as of now, only refer to each other by the name you are known in the Underworld Society. As of now, I am simply Mister Regular. No more, no less. Do not refer to me by any other names until the transaction with the Fabbari Family is complete." Leonardo quickly headed upstairs in order to find his special mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.