Hitkids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only moments later did Abigail realise that everyone has left her and she was alone. A few of the others were still around somewhere, but whatever. She was half tempted to go back to sleep but she figured that wouldn't work out too well. Plus a proper bed was alllll the way over there. She found herself wandering around the warehouse aimlessly for quite a while. She told herself she was "patrolling" it as an excuse to why she was wasting time. Not like anyone would bother attacking an abandoned warehouse full of a bunch of homeless kids. She ended up finding her way back to the general living space of the warehouse a third time before people got home. They were already eating their greasy pizza. Was Abby hungry? Maybe later, if there were any leftovers. She eventually found herself leaning against a wall and watching Tyler make his soap. It was interesting to watch other people work, trying to figure out what they are doing.

"Hey kid" Tyler turned to Abigail "SS". He waited shortly for a response before taking a breath and speaking again. "You see this stuff forming at the top of the batch? That's glycerine and it's highly explosive." Tyler scraped a bit of the foam and dumped it into a can. "Yup. Get enough glycerine and you could blow up a whole city block if you wanted to. Wanna try?"

Leonardo rolled his shoulders back, as he glanced at Tyler. "Well... If I've read my newspapers correctly, I can think of a few places that could use that. Glad to see you are at it." Leonardo snapped his fingers, "Oh yeah, there is some Vito's for ya. I wouldn't recommend the Sausage one." Leonardo smiled as he walked closer, examining Tyler's work. "Yeah, that's some premium stuff you are brewing there. Fantastic job."

Once Riley was finished eating she was ready to go back into her lab and maybe take a real nap a top her pretty navy blue cot. Instead she heard the word: glycerine. Glycerine was one of the few chemicals she loved to experiment with, but unless you bought a whole crate of TNT it was super hard to come by. "Glycerine?" Ry questioned, making sure she heard him right. She walked over to look over Tyler's shoulder, eyeing his soap stuff suspiciously. It was simply soap and yet it was such a bothersome object to her, just sitting there, watching her, waiting. She side-stepped a bit and asked with a sweet voice, "Can I have that can when you are done by chance?"

"I'm sorry girly, but this here is mine" Tyler pushed his things together, and closer to his body. After hearing that his dinner had arrived, however, he tossed the stirring spoon he was holding towards Riley then waltzed toward Leo. Without washing his hands, Tyler grabbed a slice of pizza and began eating it.

"What about it punk?" Tyler looked at Leo. His mouth was still full.

Leonardo simply smiled at Tyler, "I am just saying you are doing a good job. But... I think I know what you want." Leonardo tapped the right side of his temple, "You want to brawl don't you? Then again, I could just be making assumptions. But if it is a brawl you want... Well, I've got some free-time." Leonardo smirked. "But first, let me dispose of my things." Leonardo quickly went up-stairs to place his sword away among his things. He quickly then ran back to catch up to Tyler, hopefully he was still there. "So want to brawl?"

Eyes fluttering open Miles was confused, he had fallen asleep standing up. It honestly wasn't strange for that to happen when he was deep in thought. But looking towards the table, he could feel mild frustration burning in his stomach. Everyone had seemed to have gotten their fill of the pizza, except him. But no one had had the common decency to wake him up, he was a growing boy and he needed his nourishment damn it! Plunking himself down at the table and digging into whatever was left, quietly noting that someone had taken a slice of his supreme pizza. Looking up from his food he noticed the interaction between Leo, and Ty with growing amusement. Looking over at Tyler, sitting near him Miles couldn't help but egg him on. With a smirk he said, "So, after Leo wins can I have the next one? Y'know to show you how a real man fights." In all honesty he had been feeling pretty restless all day. His only bit of excitement was the prospect of tasting alcohol which was thwarted by Riley. He wanted some action, even if he lost the fight, he wouldn't mind . . . not that it was possible for him to lose of course.

Riley pouted as Tyler began to hog all the good explosive materials, but relaxed once he threw her the stirring spoon. She continued on with his work, scraping foam and depositing it in the can as the soap began to form. This was a new type of hobby for Ry, but watching Tyler do it was easy and doing it yourself was ten times more. She could be a soap pro in no time. The blonde looked back at the boys who were ready to brawl, a chuckle escaping her mouth at the mere thought of Miles taking down the elder boys. The munchkins had skills, but he was still young.

Tyler crossed his arms and waited for Leo to return. "Right here right now?" Tyler asked. He chuckled before walking up to Leo and tip toe-ing to appear much taller and more imposing. "Alright then" he said. Tyler walked away, still facing Leo. He put his hands up to cover his face and got into a more battle-worthy stance.

"I think we should go over the rules first. Rule 1: Don't talk about the fight. Rule 2: Don't talk about the fight. Rule 3: No shirts no shoes. Rule 4: You go until you're finished or the other guy is either unconcious or taps out. Rule 5: First time at a fight, you must fight." Tyler explained.

"What a drag, Hey guys! Want to go out on the town and kill some bad guys?" Marty called you, he had been sitting and staring at his bow for over an hour. He wanted to go out and actually do something, he was itching for the excitement of the hunt. He was ready for some action

Leonardo chuckled as he began taking off his shoes. Leonardo nodded at Tyler, to affirm that the rules were honorable, and to avoid breaking Rule Number One. Talking about the rules, was surely against the codes of the ring, and Leonardo did not wish to go against the code of the ring. Leonardo placed his shoes to the side, "Hm, want to move a bit away from the work-station?" he said as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Leonardo moved over to a clearer location as he nodded to Tyler. Leonardo finished removing his shirt, and tossed it onto the ground. Leonardo began swirling his head around, as he placed grabbed his left index finger, and popped his finger. He then glanced at Marty. "Marty! You read my mind! I'm sorry Tyler, mind if we postpone this? It will be a fantastic brawl... But." Leonardo grabbed his shirt, and began to button it up. He ran to collect his shoes as he put them on, and he grabbed his katana, as he re-atached it. "Yes, I am sure we can also get some money from dispatching of those thugs, I am sure there is a hit out on them. But yes, let us go out and get some nefarious criminals and dispatch of them."

" Just when it was about to get good." Miles sighed loudly, obviously frustrated by the new turn of events. He found the prospect of fighting a much more entertaining conclusion to the end of the night. The group did hits all the time but they rarely fought one another, much to Miles' dismay. But there was a hit going on and he was going whether he was invited or not.

Looking down at himself, he saw he was only wearing his training pants. Which were actually just ratty torn basketball shorts. It was how he usually dressed around the warehouse. After searching the floor he quickly through on a tight fitting tank top. Miles noticed Riley by herself, and walked over tugging at her sleeve. "Let's go beautiful, it's a family night out, and you're not staying here!"

Riley had been so focused on making soap that she had not noticed the suggestion of taking out criminals. It wasn't until Miles, the littlest Munchkin, began to tug her sleeve and speak to her. She blinked, and then ruffled his hair. "Alright cutie, I guess I could take some time off from my vacation and catch a crook," she giggled and pinched his cheek, moving the soap stuff to a safer environment.

"Where should we start?" Ry asked the group, the question more aimed towards Leonardo though. He was almost a natural born leader, but if course Zaney took the cake with that job. Speaking of which, she hoped the recruit team was alright. They never carried cellphones on them at all times. Riley rubbed the back of her neck and walked back to the kitchen slash breakroom. She threw on her leather jacket an left it open, leaving a clear view of her tummy and sports bra, but at least her arms would be warm and safe.

Leonardo glanced at Riley as he smiled. "Well, I've been keeping up with the papers and various channels of mine. There are of course, many, many criminals and criminal organizations which we could go after. But I think you all want a bit of blood and cash for letting them bleed right?" Leonardo glanced at the group, to judge their various demeanors to that statement. "Well, there is a notorious Criminal Syndicate which has been causing problems in the Queen's. The Bai Triad, they are human traffickers, drug peddlers alongside with racketeering. But they make the majority of their money through human trafficking, as they bring in swaths of Taiwanese women, from children to adults and turn them into prostitute slaves." Leonardo shakes his head, "But, they have made enemies with older established criminal groups in Queen's. The most prominent enemy of the Bai Triad is the Fattore Crime Family. The Fattore Underboss, Bruno "The Shark" Fabbri has put a hit out on various members of the Bai Triad. The highest bounty is for the Dragon Head, Guo Bai." Leonardo raised his index finger in the air, "The Dragon Head is basically similar to the Boss in an Italian Crime Family." He also tapped his finger to his head, "However, Bruno has put an even HIGHER bounty if someone were to capture prominent members of the Bai Triad ALIVE. I'm sure he mostly did that so he could have them personally executed to entertain the Boss, and prominent and important members of the family. And maybe they'd use it to entertain families they have secured an alliance with." Leonardo shrugged, "Who knows what "The Shark" would do.." Leonardo shook his head, "But that doesn't really concern us. The bounty he is offering is what matters, and catching members of the Triad."

Leonardo cupped his chin as he began tapping his left index finger against his cheek. "I heard that the high dining and exclusive restaurant Golden Dragon is where High Ranking Bai Triad members meet to play some gambling, and just talk. Though, the local authorities in the area haven't been able to act on this, which does lead me to think it may just be a rumor. But, through my channels I know at least a few of the cops are on the Bai Triad's take. This is another reason the Fattore Crime Family is upset, as they are on the Triad's take, and not there's. So, this is what we should do. We should examine the Golden Dragon Restaurant and gather any information we can, to verify the lead about whether or not the Bai Triad uses it as a meeting place. If that fails…" Leonardo tapped his finger to his temple, "There is a gentlemen's club, the Saucy Sailor, which uses the human trafficking services of the Bai Triad. This would definitely provide leads onto where the higher ranking members are, plus how they operate there human trafficking. If we find that out, we can interrupt a delivery, which is sure to contain some important members we can take for Bruno's Bounty."

Last edited by a moderator:
It had been quick getting the Trabant back to the Safe House. Ally had fixed up the car, and Zane had her drive it back home with her equipment and Marty in the back seat. They had gotten through traffic easy enough. But Zane had stayed behind. He needed a walk. The bike was parked in an alley next to a McDonald's, and he was walking down the sidewalk. So many people. So many people who have to die. A taxi sped forward over the crosswalk, barely missing Zane. "Hey, I'm walking here!" He yelled. The Asian passenger flipped him off as they turned the corner. You want to know why we shouldn't hate on Asians so much? Because even our Sun is yerrow. Get it? Huh? Zane stepped into another back alley, and immediately began scaling the fire escape. At the top, he sprinted across the rooftops, staying alongside the taxi. It took about another hour before it stopped next to an apartment complex, where the middle-aged passenger stepped out. She paid the driver and practically ran into the building and up the stairs. Zane dropped down from the roof of a one-story post office and crossed the street. Out of the corner of his eyes, he took note of the potential witnesses: Mother with three sons eating ice cream ("Ice" day to die, huh? No? You're no fun.), black guy with bandana and "concealed" firearm (No comment.), and shady newspaper trench coat guy (Is, uh. That clichéd at all? Should I be worried?). He strolled through the front door, past the front desk, and up the stairs. The woman was conveniently still in front of him. She turned at room 201 and stepped in. Zane remained outside for a second and fingered the chain hanging around his waist. He kicked down the door. And felt the bullet pass through his shoulder.

"Hey!" Tyler yelled "don't forget me!" He pulled his arm back and prepared a wide swing for the hardest punch he could muster before relaxing. "Aight, lemme get back to my soap then." Tyler walked over to Riley and gave a gentle kick suggesting that he wanted his stuff back. "Sup" he declared his presence and leaned down, swiping the spoon from Riley's hands. "Great, now everybody's leaving on me" Tyler mumbled, looking at Riley's stomach. "And put a shirt on."

Leonardo glanced towards Tyler, and smiled. "Oh I know you are going to bring those Triad suckers down. You are a hard core brawler, and I expect to see you to make them bleed." Leonardo tapped the the hilt of his katana. "So, we've got Giancarlo prepared." he turned his attention to Marty, "Thanks for bringing it back. It'll be a tight fit... But first I just want to see who wants to come along in taking down the Bai Triad."

Leonardo glances to the group, and waits to hear their various responses. "So, we'll head to Queen's, and check out the Golden Dragon first... I suggest you all get your things together before heading out. Though I know you would get your things for this job, but I am just stating it, so you don't forget to bring anything you think would be valuable to the task."

At the sign of Riley's affection he couldn't help but blush, it was so damn weird to see her act like that, especially to him. In his defense he managed to mumble the word "Dweeb." to defend his manliness. It was no big deal, he shook off his embarrassment with a smile, noticing her throwing her jacket over her sports bra, "If all else fails, what's scarier than half naked children with weapons am I right?"
Miles didn't know what was going on, but everything was pretty damn funny today. After Leo gave his bit of intelligence, briefing them on their hit, he noticed Tyler's reaction to Riles' choice of clothes, and couldn't help but tease him. He didn't know what it was about messing with Tyler, probably because the dude was crazy, but he made it too easy, before he could think of stopping himself he blurted, "Never seen a girl before? Try a mirror" Miles snickered at Leo's words. He was describing Tyler as a 'hard core brawler', and it was becoming more difficult to hold in his laughter, occasionally letting out loud snorts. Trying his best, he used his hand to stifle his laughter, he merely raised his other hand, signalling he was heading with them to Queens, before breaking down in furious giggles.

Riley simply ignored Tyler's foul mood, zipping up her jacket about halfway so he had nothing to complain about. His kick felt like a tap of a finger. "I'm all in, but we would look rather suspicious walking into the most popular restaurant in the New York underground," she began playing with some dials on the goggles she wore before speaking again, "Half should go in and the other half should patrol the streets. We can all hold our own weight so I'm not too worried." Ry rolled her eyes at Miles but couldn't help the twitch of a smile that came over her lips. She knew it was bad to treat the younger ones like, well, children, but really they were all so cute and should be fibbing if she said Miles wasn't her favorite. She has always felt like she should mentor him in a distanced way.

"That wasn't funny," she tried to say in a serious tone, crossing her arms over her chest and then she broke out in a small giggle before hiding her face in her hands. She patted the Munchkin's head and shushed him softly. They had to pay attention if they wanted some action tonight.

Leonardo smiled at Riley, "Yes, that was what I was planning on. And, it would be rather difficult to properly enter the Golden Dragon as... Well, we don't look the part of High Diners. So we will need to fetch the proper attire of the high diner, or the easier method of going in as the staff of the restaurant. But the Golden Dragon isn't the only target, and maybe we'd catch them somewhere on the road. After all..." Leonardo shook his head, shrugged his shoulders as he extended out his arms, "The world can act in all sorts of strange manners. The recon team and the infiltration team will be assigned when we are closer to striking. Let's see... Aha!" Leonardo snapped his fingers.

"I will see if Allison can score some blue-prints for the Golden Dragon. I'm sure she can access City Records and obtain the blue-prints for the building. Having the Blue-prints will be essential for a quick and efficient strike."

Status
Not open for further replies.