Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]
Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Lunch Period - The Cafeteria]

Fujiko smiled even more as they said yes, sitting down besides Isabella before sipping her tea. "Hmnn~ Chamomile tea is the best!" she said out loud before sipping her tea once again.Its quite ear shattering how quiet the two students are, as if they were in the library or something. Fujiko isn't used to such silence and even if she finds the cafeteria noisy, the noise just wasn't enough for her.

Lightly drumming her fingers on the table, she looked at the two, finding it quite boring and dull to ignore each other and just do what they're doing. Letting out a sigh and drinking her tea, she decided that it would be better if she just keeps quiet. After all, its not up to her if they don't like to converse with each other.

Kitsune RareSecret

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, solid]

image.jpg

'If it helps at all, I heard some second years praising the curry dishes. I-if I were you... I'd stay away from the Mapo Tofu...'

"The curry huh?" she asked, looking towards the counter at the all the different Japanese foods. Now, she wasn't going to lie, the only foods she ate that were Japanese were Taiyaki, a dessert that has been her favorite for quite some time after trying it back in seventh grade, and Onigiri. She felt so ashamed for not trying any other Japanese foods, but she was willing to try with whatever she saw. "I might try that then." She nodded, before turning to the girl who warned her about the Mapo Tofu.

"Huh? Why?" She asked, rather curious at the violet haired girls disgust towards the dish. Now while she heard a lot about different Japanese foods, she wasn't familiar with Mapo Tofu. Was it bad? How can it be bad right? It had to be good right? "Is it disgusting or something?" She tilted her head awaiting the girls answer, while tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear.

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kadakawa Yuuto, lime, solid]

Yuuto%20Ico_zps4rxhvx5g.jpg

Yuuto felt disappointed but though that it was the best for his blonde room mate to practice his chopstick skills, "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Ah yes then please continue, I'll cheer you on.[/BCOLOR]" He felt it was unnecessary but just with little support Yuuto thought it would motivate him a lot more and besides it what he had always wanted to do since years back. In the end, he quickly sent the spoon back to the cafeteria lady and back agin to where he seated.

Just as Katsumi left, Robert was talking about Katsumi, for Yuuto it's Katsumi 101 rather than gossiping about her. Even though Yuuto had tried in the past, it seems that he had the same trouble as others, that is talking to her. Yuuto later added to what Robert said, "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]but I think she's a kind girl, she's hard working and cool.[/BCOLOR]" I wonder if the guys disgusted by me, but to me, she's really someone who I look up to. I know she's isn't everyone's idol but people would noticed that her hand is her result of practicing.

"[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Somewhere to be, old chap?[/BCOLOR]" Yuuto copied what Robert said in gibberish english accent, "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]what's that suppose to mean?[/BCOLOR]"

@VengefulPeanut @Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

"Somewhere to be, old chap?"

Surprised , the blond man's eyes widen slightly before he smiled . His pupils seemed to dance in amusement as he decided to play along . "Who are you calling old chap , my dear Watson ?" , he responded in his usual thick British accent before pretending to tip his nonexistent hat . "I am merely calculating the time left until the very end of lunch ." , he continued before letting out a chuckle .

"What's that suppose to mean?"

The shier of the triad voiced out , almost a pout in sight . Johann Harrison chuckled lightly before replying back in his many hours of practiced Japanese , "Why , Yuuto-kun , Robert merely asked me whether I had any business considering how my interest in the time ." .

"But I think she's a kind girl, she's hard working and cool." . The opinion that was voiced out by the brunette was not left unheard as Johann suggested , "If you two do not mind me saying , I think Yuki-chan is just misunderstood in her own way . Or maybe she comes off as some what scary when she does not mean to ." . He was about to leave it there but he decided to lighten the atmosphere by directing his next question to Yuuto , "Why , Yuuto-kun , your opinion on the lassie seems albeit significant . Do you perhaps have a , what do you call it , 'thing' for her ?" . He was not trying to egg on the individual , but he wanted to come off as the type that was not only a sweet talker many a times .

@VengefulPeanut @GreenSea[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]
Isabella%20Ico_zpsn4bkpfzz.png

[2nd April, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]

Isabella pouted slightly at Jean's decline of her offer. Not like sweets?! But...But sweets are practically all of the world's Seven Wonders! She continued to pick at her bento and eat what she wanted. Soon, she was done with it and putting everything back in its place. Now, it was time for her sweets! A soft, giddy smile was on her face as she took out the sweets that she had brought with her. Three Éclairs and four Angel Wings—French pastries. She was reminded of her cup of tea by Fujiko's comment, who she almost forgotten was there. Maybe she'd like some sweets? It would seem that the young female was determined to share her sweets with someone.

"I'm more of a Peppermint kind of girl," she commented, looking towards the older girl. "But Chamomile is pretty good as well." Speaking of which, I should really go get myself a cup of tea. "Hirijikawa-san, would you like one?" She questioned, holding up her bag of goodies. She was currently munching on one of the three Éclairs. It was filled with vanilla-flavored crème and topped with vanilla frosting. The other two were chocolate and strawberry since those were her three top flavors. She also had the four Angel Wings, which were soft, twisted dough that had powdered sugar sprinkled on them. Kind of like the—Oh, what do they call it? A...funnel cake! Yes, the funnel cake in America.

@RareSecret @DANAsaur
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - 12:10 PM - Cafeteria]

"A Walking Library, huh? What a flattering title, thanks!"

"So Shall we all call you Walking Library?" Hilda asked with a small giggle. She felt comfortable with these two girls, well, the problems with being shy is mostly only with cute girls or girls she likes in her age or older than herself.

"I've seen Narina-chan in class, But I don't quite know who you are yet."
"I'm Mayu Yorihase. From class 1-A with Narina-chan. Please consider taking these peace offerings while waiting for the line to go down."

Hilda looked at the pops which Mayu took out of her pocket. She started to pondering which one she should took.

"hmm....Grape or Cherry?" She thought as her sight moved up again as Mayu speaked again.

"I hope we'll have a great year together!"

With a happy smile, Hilda took a red sucker pop and opened it before throwing it into her mouth

"Thank you Mayu. Oh and since we were talking about nicknames, call me Hinari if you like." She looked again at Akuma

"Same counts for you, you can call me by my Nickname as well." Hilda nodded while smiling at both of the girls next to her.

@Ehb @Karakui
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

image-jpg.78636

[2nd April 2015, Thursday - Lunch Period - Cafeteria]

"Who are you calling old chap , my dear Watson?"

Robert chuckled at the reference, bringing a clenched fist to cover his mouth. It was nostalgic, hearing another British accent and jokes about popular stories back home - he usually had to talk to Trinity-sensei for that. Still, it did strike up a pang of homesickness. His mind was blissfully averted, thankfully, as Johann gave his opinion on Katsumi Yukimura. Robert had to agree with both of the lads. While he'd never put the effort in to talk to her and she'd never put the effort in to talk to him, he did feel like he should have tried harder. After all, they're club mates and she wouldn't have approached the group if she wasn't feeling a little bit lonely. Or at least that's the way he interpreted it. Robert rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a second as he pondered the scenario however a surprised gasp escaped his lips at Johann's question to Yuuto.

"She is a pretty girl, after all..." Robert added, almost leaning in to hear Yuuto's answer.

@Cookie And Cream~ @GreenSea
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

Tsubaki cocked her head to the side, slightly. She was surprised the girl had never tried Mapo Tofu and was no less surprised that she had never heard of it. While school mapo tofu is never as spicy as some restaurants', her Middle School's dish was certainly enough to bring tears to the purple-haired girl's eyes. Fighting the memories from her mind, Tsubaki placed her index finger on her chin as she tried to conjure up a way to describe the dish.

"Let's just say when I tried it, I wasn't quite prepared..." she explained. "It's nice but the spice... oooh the spice!" She smiled at the shy girl and rested her hands behind her back. While she was aware she was probably being over-talkative, she also knew that if she wasn't then Imogen would probably find it hard to communicate. She seemed like a nice girl and there wasn't a single person in the school from Tsubaki's Middle School - making new friends was paramount.

When she reached the front of the queue, Tsubaki's eyes scanned across the dishes on offer like an eagle surveying the land for its prey. "Eto... eto..." she mumbled as she pondered, her right index finger resting on her bottom lip. The second years couldn't be wrong (or so she guessed). She'd never really expressed an interest in curry before but she was willing to try. "Ko-ko-na-tsu ka-ree?" she spoke softly, sounding out the katakana before her before nodding resolutely. "Can I have the coconut curry, please? (Kokonatsu kare o onegaishimasu)"

The dish Tsubaki received was a pale, musty yellow colour with what seemed to be chicken in it. Still, she didn't want to put herself off the dish before she started, so, smiling back to Imogen and telling her she would find a seat for them, she sauntered out into the cafeteria seating area. It wasn't a long search, a 4-seated table in the corner, near the window, presented itself. So, sitting down, Tsubaki pulled out her chopsticks and eagerly awaited the arrival of her companion. I hope she follows...

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]
Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

Fujiko continued on sipping her tea, wondering a bit if she should go to her next class or not. She got Geography as her next class and she's just starting to feel lazy, thanks to Jean. She didn't know why, but every time she sees him, she felt like she should take things slow and just relax.
Maybe I should take a nap, or not attend class this afternoon she thought to herself before shaking her head. Stop it, Fujiko. You need to attend your classes and maintain your high grades. Besides, you'll see Johann later. Think of it as a reward.

She was then snapped out from her delusions and thoughts when Isabella spoke up about her favorite tea: peppermint. "Well, I do like peppermint but only in summer. I only drink chamomile tea when I'm..uh--" Fujiko wasn't really sure if she should tell Isabelle the reason why she drinks chamomile tea. Truth is, she's having menstrual cramps all day that only chamomile soothes her pain.

When Isabella offered her pastries, Fujiko can't help but smile at the girl, her eyes sparkling with delight. She always loves sweets, especially with a cup of tea. "Why thank you, Masamoto-san, but please call me Fujiko if it's alright. I'm not really used to be called so formal."

Even if Fujiko is raised as a lady and in a respectable household, she's still wasn't used to be addressed so formally. She felt like whenever she's called like that, she was treated like she was above everyone. Oh, how she hated that feeling. She then looked at the pastries in front of her and thought hard before taking the chocolate eclair. Taking a bite, she realized that she was starting to warm on Isabella and it felt nice. It turns out she's a great girl, and that she's not as tsundere as she thought she was.

She then noticed that Isabella doesn't have a tea, which kind of saddens her. She knew that the pastry she brought is perfect with tea, especially when the pastry is so fresh and delicious. Hmm.. I wonder if she baked these. Fujiko then grabbed a few tea bags from her briefcase bookbag and offered it to her "Here, take this as a token of my gratitude and as a token of our friendship. It's the special tea blend of my family. Its has youth berry and wild orange blossoms, plus other secret ingredients that I'm not allowed to tell you" she said giggling a little, hoping that she'll take it and be her friend.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise, solid]

Akuma%20Ico_zpsohsj0ail.jpg

Akuma sniggered slightly to herself, in the kind of fu fu fu way. "A sweet alone would not calm a raging deity... however I shall accept your offering regardless." She took the remaining sweet and popped it in her mouth after inspecting it carefully for... something. "So, you two are in the same class as me then. If I remember correctly, I sit at the front by the window. My space deity name is Umbral Constellar Demon Mark Six Unit Fourteen. My human name is Akuma Ayaka. Ayaka is fine."

@Ehb @Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Jean King, purple, solid]

Jean%20Ico_zpsziofwc2s.jpg

Jean listened in on the girls' conversation. It really seemed dainty and polite, something you would see at a tea party. Eventually, they finally spoke each other's names. He didn't have to feel the awkwardness of forgetting. Blondie was Fujiko and foreigner was Masamoto-san. He took a tiny sigh of relief. He didn't have to waste his energy anymore trying to remember their names.

"You two really like pastries and tea." Jean commented. It was weird for him to sit here knowing he dislikes one of those things, but moving would make things more complicated and takes more energy. "It's the first time I ever heard someone make their own tea. Buying it is still more common these days I believe. Does your family own a tea company or something like that?" Jean asked. He wanted to know because it confused him and maybe he could get some inspiration for songs from her story. He really doubted that, but it never hurts to try.

@DANAsaur @Kitsune

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

"So Shall we all call you Walking Library?" Asked Hilda, giggling at the thought.
"What? Eww, no way. I mean, It's nice to have an intelligent title but that nickname sounds just a little too weird for me to want to be called that normally!"

Mayu was worried about one particular thing about Hilda that always seemed to pop up. But by the look of it, it seemed like she wasn't even on the radar. This made her glad, as that was a set of issues that she didn't want to have to try finding a solution to.

Afterwards the two girls took the pops out of Mayu's hand. Hilda took the Cherry one while the 'Alien' took the Grape one. They thanked Mayu in their own unique ways. Next, the topic naturally shifted to 'names.'

"...Oh and since we were talking about nicknames, call me Hinari if you like." Hilda also confirmed she was fine with Ayaka calling her this.
"Sure. Hinari-chan it is then. Mayu is something I'm okay with everyone calling me too. It's a lot easier off the tongue than Yorihase-san."

"So, you two are in the same class as me then. If I remember correctly, I sit at the front by the window. My space deity name is Umbral Constellar Demon Mark Six Unit Fourteen. My human name is Akuma Ayaka. Ayaka is fine."
"I see. Well, I haven't seen you in class yet, but it's nice to make your acquaintance Ayaka-chan."

After saying this, the line miraculously moved forward a bit. The three of them now getting close to the front.

"I can't say the same for Hinari-chan but I'm here to get something to eat." Mayu said as she gently patted her stomach. "I came from America, so I want to try something really Japanese off the menu. Any suggestions?" She asked, lazily giving the two other girls a trusting gaze.

@Lady Sandra @Karakui

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

"You probably haven't seen me in class yet because I got lost and couldn't find the classroom so I gave up and went back to my room to unpack. Now... as for what to recommend... Melon bread is probably the best thing I've ever tasted, and that's saying something because space-cuisine is exquisite. Otherwise I'd probably have a chocolate cornet." Ayaka spoke seriously, seemingly oblivious to the fact that everything she thought about suggesting was classed as a sweet.

@Ehb @Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

"You probably haven't seen me in class yet because I got lost and couldn't find the classroom so I gave up and went back to my room to unpack. Now... as for what to recommend... Melon bread is probably the best thing I've ever tasted, and that's saying something because space-cuisine is exquisite. Otherwise I'd probably have a chocolate cornet.

Hilda nodded a few times happily, oh how did she love Melon bread! "You definitely should try Melon Bread! It is really good and one of my favorits here! I never tried chocolate cornet, though. Maybe I should try that."

Hilda pondered and sighed. "Such big decisions to make. Awesome melon bread or chocolate cornet....."

@Ehb @Karakui

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

"You probably haven't seen me in class yet because I got lost and couldn't find the classroom so I gave up and went back to my room to unpack. Now... as for what to recommend... Melon bread is probably the best thing I've ever tasted, and that's saying something because space-cuisine is exquisite. Otherwise I'd probably have a chocolate cornet.

Contrary to how it was supposed work. The more this Akuma Ayaka character spoke, the more Mayu's questions about this person continued to pile up. It was totally normal for people to act like this... in third grade.

"You definitely should try Melon Bread! It is really good and one of my favorites here! I never tried chocolate cornet, though. Maybe I should try that."

Mayu's lips had quivered a little after hearing Ayaka's Suggestion, nonetheless she responded back to the two girls normally.

"Oh yeah. I haven't made Melon bread since primary school. I'm actually kind of craving for one now that I think about it."

But the worst part about it was that as Mayu continued trying to keep a polite and straight face. The urge to laugh kept on rising with each spacy sentence being spoken by the Alien. It was bad. Mayu wanted to freely laugh right in front of this girl's face, but that was simply something that could not be allowed. It couldn't be passed of as a giggle either - Mayu found Ayaka Akuma way too hilarious to be only worthy of a giggle.

Therefore, Mayu did the only sensible thing that any teenage girl could do in such a scenario. She pulled out her phone so she could pass it off as laughing at a text message. Mayu took out a phone with curved screen edges out from her pocket - phone that wasn't even supposed be out yet. It was her going-away gift from her time in the states from a doting mother with a few connections and a direct hand in Samsung's Distribution Department.

Just as the other two turned to continue with the line, Mayu took out her phone. Without even bothering to actually look at any of her texts - Mayu just turned the phone on to it's lock screen. Covering her mouth, she suppressed her stream of laughter as best as she could - even Mayu was having a hard time understanding what her subconscious found so amusing about Akuma, but her struggling chuckles continued as the line moved on.

"Oh, it looks like it's finally Ayaka-chan's turn." Announced a recomposed Mayu, tapping her phone against her chin. Getting food from the lunch person should've been a rather quick thing to get over with considering most of the food was made to order. Mayu, being the last of the three of them in line, waited for her turn. Putting her thumb on her phone's primary home button, she actually unlocked it and took cursory glances at various updates as the other two made their orders.

@Lady Sandra @Karakui

[/fieldbox]

Yuuto waved his hand frantically with his cheek's reddens, "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]that's not it guys! I just... like to see people doing their best on what they do[/BCOLOR],"He begun to sweat and fixing things around him to distract what he just said. His' gesture was like he got crushed on Katsumi but he just like that to every single person that work hard, he also had questioned if that is his fetish? Oh what should I do? I knew it, I shouldn't had talk something recklessly...

Yuuto then asked them both to threw away the awkward moment of his, "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]So moving on, what do you guys fancy to do?[/BCOLOR]" his smooth talking skills finally comes out when his in pitch, he usually never asked a lot of question but he though that this was an emergency. "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]I'm sorry... I guess I'm too much right?[/BCOLOR]" but in the end, he still lack of confidence on himself, at his last school, he only talk to the teacher apart from that he sat at his table alone.

@VengefulPeanut @Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Makomin
[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

"That's not it guys! I just... like to see people doing their best on what they do."

A chuckle was heard leaving Johann Harrison's mouth before he brought his fist up to 'cover' it up . "Haha , do not take it too seriously , I was merely teasing you . In my opinion , I find that the lassie and yourself make a good match , that's all . You two have quite a bit in common and you two call each other by your first names ." , the blond reassured the brunette before grinning slightly . He found it quite amusing to see that the quiet one of the three could actually have outbursts such as this .

"So moving on, what do you guys fancy to do?" "I'm sorry... I guess I'm too much right?"

After the light humor , Johann replied in a friendly tone , "You are quite alright , lad . It is okay to be embarrassed over such things . I only hope that the lassie actually allows someone to grow close to her ." . The boys were nice amd he could relate to both of them but he wanted to get to know other people as well . He then stood up before carrying his tray up , "I shall be trying to get to know other of our students here , considering I am the Head of Discipline in the Student Council . Have a great day , gentlemen ." . With that , he placed his tray in the container provided before walking to the food counter again .

"I think I might still have room for dessert ." , the Russian-British man said before walking over to check out the variety of pastries and desserts . Upon arriving , he saw three female students , as well there . A girl with striking blue eyes that were a few shades darker than his , another female with a French beret and a girl with...cat ears ?

Being the charmer he was , he smiled a friendly smile . His intention was not to flirt with any of them , but his demeanor seemed to prove other wise . "Hello there , ladies . How is your day going so far ?" , he simply asked as his eyes focused on a packet of biscuits .

@VengefulPeanut @Karakui @Ehb @Lady Sandra[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

image-jpg.78636

"That's not it guys! I just... like to see people doing their best on what they do."

A warm chuckled escaped Robert's lips. He smiled as he allowed Johann to explain that they were merely joking before dabbing the last of his rice in his curry sauce, eating the clump in one big gulp and breathing a satisfied gasp. "Tasty (Oishii)," he exhaled. Placing the chopsticks in their respectful position, Robert sat back and allowed his belly some room to expand.

"So moving on, what do you guys fancy to do?" "I'm sorry... I guess I'm too much right?"

"You are quite alright , lad . It is okay to be embarrassed over such things . I only hope that the lassie actually allows someone to grow close to her ."

"Sounds like you have a mission, Yuuto! The disciplinary head commands it," Robert chuckled. "Give it your all! (Gambareyo!)" Robert's attention reverted back to Johann as he announced he would be departing the group's company. Duty called, it seemed. Still, Robert felt relieved from the encounter. Truth was, he was fearful that he wouldn't get along with his roommate so that was a weight off of his shoulders already. Then, to top that high, he'd made an interesting friend to boot. For the first day back at school, things were going unusually well. Waiting for Yuuto to finish, Robert looked fondly about the room and the bustling scene before him. Despite any level of homesickness, it felt good to be back. It was then that a thought struck him: how long before this becomes home and I never want to go back?

@Cookie And Cream~ @GreenSea
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Cookie And Cream~

"Sounds like you have a mission, Yuuto! The disciplinary head commands it," "Give it your all! (Gambareyo!)"

Robert's cheering just making him a lot more embarrassed than he supposed to. Yuuto gave a light smile as he was imagining if Katsumi could talk with him someday. "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Well I couldn't be confidence about that though...[/BCOLOR]" he scrubbed his back of his neck before looking at the disciplinary head went to talked with the other student, leaving him and his room mate alone. Yuuto whispered to Robert,"[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]It sure good to be confidence, right robert?[/BCOLOR]" Yuuto had always envy with people that have high confidence. "[BCOLOR=#ccffcc]Robert-san maybe we could... try to talk with other people if that's okay[/BCOLOR]?"

@VengefulPeanut
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Makomin

As Johann spoke, Ayaka was aware of a shiver running down her spine, as if all the electricity in her body had decided to momentarily flow the other way. Before she could act on the impulse, she was at the front of the line. She picked up 3 melon breads in the end, and walked off to find a table, picking one by the window.

@Ehb @Lady Sandra @Cookie And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

That smell .

Sniff .

One could say a brunette female has some what taken solace under a Sakura tree as she rummaged through her mind for many thoughts on the various students that came from many walks of life . That was until she smelt that . She knew that scent . The milkiness it left your nose lingering for more , as well as the freshness of it being stripped off it's bean .

Cocoa . Or more specifically chocolate .

Her eyes lits up rapidly as she stood up , determined to find the tasty treasure to make it her own . And with that , she reentered the cafeteria . A big almost child-like grin , which was completely the opposite of what she would do , was plastered on her face and she seemed to have a light dance move with each step she took .
"Chocolate..."

The icy-green eyed female was aware of her surroundings , but she was not aware of the people of her surroundings . Sure , she wasn't a blind bat to knock into anyone but the 180 degress flip of her mood did ensure that she received many turns of head . Not that she minded . One goal was set in her mind - Obtain chocolate and consume . No matter the consequences .

"One chocolate cornet and a bar of dark chocolate !" , she said cheerfully as she began to tap to the rhythm of a song that was stuck in her head on the counter . No doubt she was going to feel the redness of her cheeks after she had 'turned' back to normal .[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.