Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]
Isabella%20Ico_zpsn4bkpfzz.png

[2nd April, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]
Isabella pouted as she listened to Fujiko's explanation. It seemed like their tea was really good! A shame that her father had such beliefs. But it was his company, so she couldn't judge or complain about the way it was ran. Suddenly, the conversation shifted from Fujiko to Jean and herself, surprisingly her slightly. She was silent and attentive as Jean answered one of Fujiko's questions. She felt like the older male had more going for him than just his bass, but kept her mouth shut. It was silent as everyone turned to her, making her realize that she was also asked a question.

"Oh!" She exclaimed softly at the expectant looks. "Um, I didn't bake them myself, actually. I did help my mother bake them, though," she explained, staring at her bag of goodies before meeting the gazes directed towards her. "But I do know how to make them! Along with other things." She stated, smiling softly. "I'm glad that you like them, Fujiko. Speaking of pastries," Isabella said in a curious tone, directing her full attention to Jean, "why don't you like them?"

@DANAsaur @RareSecret
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Lunch Period - The Cafeteria]

"Oh. Those space Deities sure sound like a rather progressive bunch..." Mayu said as she put on a conflicted looking smile. ("I guess she doesn't recognize the God Emperor of Mankind. Such Heresy!")

Aside from the people she came into the cafeteria from class. The other two people she had just met, the girl who was amazing in hair-styling, and the girl who was amazing in sanity, were not exactly the sorts she was hoping to run into. Mayu wondered if it was all an additional stroke of bad luck extending from her not having an assigned room earlier in the day when all of this started.

Akuma who seemed to be off in her own world, and Hilda who was in another class but didn't immediately seem to have to many connections that Mayu could make use of. At the end of the day, one was like a background character, and one was a detriment to even be associated with. It wasn't too much of a bad thing, though. Mayu had left the table of freshman earlier to lay off things of that matter until she got back into class, so not getting any progress was exactly to be expected. At this point, Mayu let off on her passive judgement of people, and just spoke to the two as normally would.

"Well Ayaka-chan, I guess I'm not match for your space knowledge! Narina-chan just wanted to check on why you left so suddenly when that blonde guy came by. That person even thought that he was the reason you suddenly ran off, you know?" Mayu said as she glanced at Hilda, letting her add in if she had something to say.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]
Elaina_zpsi3zcrhev.png

[April 2nd, 2015 | Lunch Period | Outside]

Hearing a crash, Elaina raised her head and looked at the scene. It seemed that a girl hadn't paid attention and ran into a guy. Standing up, Elaina grabbed her tray and dumped it in the garabage. After doing so, she grabbed her things for school and walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" She asked, extending a hand to help her up. After that was done, Elaina would merely nod to the girls response before grabbing her things and exiting the cafeteria. Looking at the clock, she knew the next class would start soon. Walking through a door to her left, Elaina found herself outside. I guess taking a walk would be a good thing. She decided. Without a second thought, Elaina took a stroll around the school. She wanted to release her remaining energy to she wasn't restless in class.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]
Jayson%20Ico_zpswqhmak4t.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]

Their conversation was interrupted when the group heard the yelp of a girl and the banging of trays. In response to what happened, Jayson stood up and was going to to go help the girl when he saw her. Elaina Aguillon. Many spoke bad about her but the others had great things to say about her. Watching her, Jayson signed and sat back down. "I hope the girl wasn't hurt." He told the others. "That girl.... Isn't she one of the first years?" Nicolas asked, staring at the dirty girl. "Yeah. What was her name again?" Orion muttered, thinking about it. "Imogen Keyrair." Drake answered before going back to his book. "She's cute." Jayson said and Orion laughed. "She's out of your league man." His friend said, causing Jay to sigh. "Probably."
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ<br /> -cafeteria-
xxxx"Ah, that's right, baka means idiot," Mira said with a light laugh, and her voice went noticeably deeper as she recited the French word. "I'm really sorry, Ai-chan," she added, her cheeks pink. Itadakimasu! she chanted in her head when she realized she'd forgotten. Knowing the language was all good and well, but she had to make sure she remembered things like this too. She took another bite of the omurice. Ahh, so good!
xxxxHer expression of contentment turned into one of concern when she heard the strangest noise coming from the girl sitting in front of her. It was a sound that reminded her of Sabine's antique tea set. "Ai-chan?" she cried, her brows drawing together. Her hands flitted around Ai in a panic until the other chugged her juice. "You scared me!" Mira exclaimed. She sighed in relief and a smile broke across her face once more. "Is the curry that spicy?" She eyed Ai's dish with wariness in her eyes.
xxxxAnother loud noise, this time an unmistakable yelp, drew Mira's eyes away from the curry and to a girl behind her. It appeared that she had bumped into another student, an orange-haired boy who was walking away. "Im-Imogen?" she stammered wide-eyed. "Are you okay?"

@VengefulPeanut @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
xxxxDid you know that chocolate releases several neurotransmitters that have positive effects on human feelings?
xxxx"I may have read something on the subject," Hiraku replied. He watched in amusement as Yukimura pounced on the chocolates she received. He nodded at her answer and took a few steps forward. "One anpan and the daifuku please," he ordered before turning back to Yuki. "That's interesting. It must be those neurotransmitters. Fruits and chocolate do go very well together, don't they?"
xxxxHiraku spun around at a familiar voice from behind him. "Oh, hello Yo-yo," he chimed by way of greeting upon seeing his blonde roommate. "Yuki-chan's just feeling the positive effects chocolate has on human emotions, as she explains it." He laughed. "She seems to have a soft spot for the stuff." He spread his hands in a 'well there you go' gesture. "It may be the secret to winning her over," he added, well aware of Johann's role as a ladies' man.

@Katsumi Y. @Cookie and Cream~[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, solid]

Marcus%20Ico_zpshzikm8ut.png

April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Lunch - Cafeteria

This was a magical day, in a certain sense. It was new beginnings for some, people like his brother. Getting thrust into a place that they either didn't want to go to or will soon hopefully find sense that they do actually want to not get too invested in this place. While it was the final year for others, some of them realising that they only had one more year of being smothered to death by the school in cushy pillows before they faced the real world. Where their weird mannerisms and generally 'Quirkyness' would end up with them having the maximum potential of working somewhere that no one would have to deal with them.

Of course, there was him. Who besides of being right in the cuddly middle of the amount of time left in this school. Was currently standing against a wall, deciding whether or not he could bother to squeeze those precious last few minutes of first lunch to go and talk.

Normally he would be completely up for it, only a idiot wouldn't. First impression are everything, especially when you are the 'first impression'. But today was slightly different, in that...a mistake he wouldn't of thought would happen. Wait, no. Correct that, 'a mistake he couldn't of foreseen'. If you could call it a mistake at all really. Doesn't really count as am mistake if you couldn't of avoided it in the first place.

This was the moment when the first years got a tiny grasp of what to expect. Then again, that grasp could yield anything. Always depending on who was with them. He should already be there, but faith was a cruel mistress last night and decided that He should just not sleep...at all. Being quite a heavy sleeper Marcus had a little doubt on whether he would be able to wake up at all when he finally accomplished slumber.

So sadly Marcus had spent the first few hours of the morning to actually capable of awareness, which was something he needed. He was sure this wouldn't happen again.

He wasn't like that Jean King guy who dedicated that the best way to deal with life is just be asleep for most of it. Marcus almost wondered how he did it, Marcus could never quite get the hang of sleeping when he didn't really need to sleep whatsoever. It just seemed like such a waste of time, plus he could never stop thinking about things he could be doing. Which was a lot.

But with a quick gulp of whatever he was drinking, which by the time he looked down was completely empty. Marcus honestly had no idea what it was he was drinking. Seriously today he was unusually hazy. He made a slight vow to himself for this definitely not to happen again. This really is rather embarrassing...if just to himself at least.

Very hazy indeed..."Perhaps Owen has finally snapped and started to grind his medication into my food" Marcus thought amusingly. He would almost be impressed.

Gazing around the cafeteria, seeing the various conversations going on. Sure the time was nearly up and soon they would be going back to classes, but those few minutes of introduction, they were important.

"Ah..." Marcus had decided it would be good to talk to some first years. Sure, in the next ten minutes they would be going to a different class. But who doesn't like a second year saying he would be willing to help if they needed it?

Marcus smiled as the duo went back there...probably not friends yet. Just, acquaintances? Some people seemed to regard people as friends the second they meet. Which Marcus just thought of a good way to eventually get robbed. A quick second to wonder if entering right now could somehow creepy, but Marcus dismissed the thought. Aslong as he didn't sound creepy then why should It really matter.

"Oh, sorry for intruding on your conversation" Marcus peered into the group. Looking down at the three, He made a large smile. "Sorry if I can't remember your names, I have awful memory and everything." Marcus laughed loudly.

Mayu Yorihase, Akuma Ayaka, Hilda Narina.

"I know class is starting up soon, and maybe some people have already said this. But, again...need any help with anything. Which I'm sure you won't! But if for some reason, don't hesitate to ask. I often get bored and such. It's one big community and everything around here. It is so lovely~" Marcus looked between the three. A quick glance at the clock.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are your names? Sorry again, I repeat awful memory you know!" Marcus smacked his hand off his forehead in a dramatic action before awaiting their replies.

Always ask the names...

Marcus did think that this particularly set was pretty interesting. Or hilarious, he couldn't decide. Then again, maybe he really was standing next to a space deity. That would certainly spice up life a bit.

The other two were quite interesting, but whether Marcus would 'Take interest' was yet to be seen

He just hoped his brother wasn't doing anything too embarrassing...He wouldn't want to miss it.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

[2nd April 2015, Thursday - Lunch Period - Cafeteria]

"You scared me!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Ai apologised earnestly. Her face was flustered as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She chuckled lightly at Mira's concerned reaction, it was nice to feel cared about. A goofy but adorable smile formed on Ai's lips at the thought.

"Is the curry that spicy?"

"Oh, probably not. I'm just... not too good with spicy things," she admitted in response, feeling quite silly for even contemplating the curry to begin with. Still, she couldn't deny the delightful taste of the dish; she'd just rather there wasn't the searing pain along with it. Although... another bite so soon was sounding incredibly tempting when CRASH! The noise attracted both Ai and Mira's attention and when the victim of the bump was revealed to be Imogen, Ai jumped to her feet in a panic. "Are you okay, Immy-chan?" she asked concernedly, moving over to the girl in a hurry. "Are you hurt at all?"

@growl @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

"Oh, hello Yo-yo ."

A smile crept onto the face of Johann Harrison as he saluted his roommate in return . "Hello there , Hiraku . I hope you are having a good day ." , he replied vocally before 'squeezing' between his two friends . Well , friends meaning more to Hiraku while he was working still working on the female next to him .

Being the open fellow he was , he slung one of his arms around his brunette roommate's shoulder while the other around Katsumi's shoulder . There should not be a problem , considering she was still in euphoria considering her full attention was paid towards the sweet treat . She smelled a bit like chocolate too . How nice .

"A couple of strawberry tarts for myself , young man !" , Johann called out to the middle-aged man who was busy getting to Hiraku's order , he presumed . The man seemed happy to be called young as his efficiency of retrieving the treats increased slightly .

"She seems to have a soft spot for the stuff."

The blond man was merely going to leave the piece of information with a nod when he noticed the male's hand gesture . Is he indicating something ? Johann Harrison had the feeling that whatever it was , the female enjoying her chocolate would not appreciate it very much .

"It may be the secret to winning her over." , replied Hiraku with an amused yet somewhat encouraging look . "You know , my friend , this one's a tough nut to crack . Why don't you have a literal crack at it ?" , the blond whispered to his male friend before chuckling lightly . Though , Johann was looking at the female with the corner of his eyes , to make sure she has not heard their exchange .

@growl @Katsumi Y.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

Her hands were still preoccupied as she now slowed down her rampid pace of eating the chocolate bar . She slowly unwrapped a corner of the bar before taking a nibble into it , enjoyong the rich flavor . Even as Johann 'wrapped' his arms around Hiraku and herself , she did not seem to bother much as her attention was already taken .
"That's interesting. It must be those neurotransmitters. Fruits and chocolate do go very well together, don't they?"

"Anything is good , as long as there's chocolate ." , the brunette beamed like a child before leaning against the counter , her free hand occupied with another sweet pastry .

It was almost time before recess ended and she was to make full use of it with the chocolate . "The way to a girl's heart is actually through her stomach , in most cases ." , Katsumi Yukimura added when she heard Hiraku say something about someone's heart . "But don't tell anyone I said that ." , she continued before blinking at the two men in question .

@growl @Cookie And Cream~[/fieldbox]

The male student that had introduced themselves to the trio requested the three's names. It was obvious that he was an upperclassman, and assured the three that he was a helpful upperclassman at that. However, even if he had yet to give his name out to the three, Mayu already knew who he was. Indeed, it seemed like the string of 'bad luck' was still trailing Mayu mercilessly. Hence, the hint of displeasure in her eyes when she realized whom it was after she turned to see the source of the voice that apologized for interrupting their conversation.

Marcus Kane was one of the people she had hoped to never encounter personally. Much less on the first day of school.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are your names? Sorry again, I repeat awful memory you know!" He said, jovially enforcing how futile and useless this encounter would become if he decided it to be that way.

Looking surprised at the new arrival, Mayu glanced over to Akuma and Hilda. Akuma - still munching away at her bread like this had nothing to do with her - and Hilda, who seemed to be at a loss for words herself. Mayu couldn't blame her completely, as she herself just didn't want to even be acknowledged as existing to Marcus Kane.

The other two were keeping silent, so it was up to Mayu to see this conversation through. The time on the clock was running out - even if there was 10 or so minutes left - there was still the time students needed to take account for passing to the next class period. Something the school seemed to left up to the discretion of the students. However, Mayu didn't want to register herself or what she was doing in front of someone like Kane. The only real answer to this potential kindling for a problem was pretty obvious. Exchange names and be out of there immediately.

"Oh...? Sempai, isn't is supposed be proper to introduce yourself first?" She said in a joking manner. "Just kidding. I'm Mayu Yorihase."

Mayu then lifted up her hand, and held it perpendicularly to her chin. An apologetic gesture.

"Sorry. I was actually just about to leave. I'm still not familiar with where everything is yet, so I wanted to give myself a bit of fudge time to get back to class. You could at least leave me your name before I head off, could you? I'll try to remember it even if you'll probably end up forgetting mine." She said, just about to turn to leave the cafeteria.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra @Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - 12:10 PM - Cafeteria]

"Oh...? Sempai, isn't is supposed be proper to introduce yourself first?"
Hilda shook her head as suddenly Mayu talked again....or was she talking the whole time? She couldn't say. Maybe she was just lost in her thoughts for a moment? Maybe for a few minutes?.

"Sorry. I was actually just about to leave. I'm still not familiar with where everything is yet, so I wanted to give myself a bit of fudge time to get back to class. You could at least leave me your name before I head off, could you? I'll try to remember it even if you'll probably end up forgetting mine."

"Hi there and yes your name would be nice to know. Sorry for not reacting, I was somehow lost in my thoughts" She chuckled a little before she added "I'm Hilda, but you can also call me Hinari." Hilda said and chuckled a little more, waiting for the answer before heading off to class.

@Ehb @Karakui @Rithas

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Lunch - Cafeteria

"I'm Mayu Yorihase."

Markus smiled, "Well, It's a pleasure to meet you Mayu! Though I suppose I should of introduced myself first-"

"Hi there and yes your name would be nice to know. Sorry for not reacting, I was somehow lost in my thoughts. I'm Hilda, but you can also call me Hinari."

"Oh, Hilda? Again...Pleasure to meet you. I often get lost in my thoughts too, a lot of people get annoyed at me for just losing focus. I am trying to work on it though. It's hard but I think I'm making progress!"

Idle chat, though he had to fast enough. He didn't have much time. Marcus always found it funny that sometimes you could go on a random spurt about something completely trivial and yet people would listen. It seemed people listened more to be honest. Especially when you talked just fast enough that they couldn't really get a word in or even think about if the conversation was worth listening to. Even when, like in this case. It just wasn't true. He needed to listen to the conversations around him. Most people would be surprised how many people have arguments in whispers.

"Sorry. I was actually just about to leave. I'm still not familiar with where everything is yet, so I wanted to give myself a bit of fudge time to get back to class. You could at least leave me your name before I head off, could you? I'll try to remember it even if you'll probably end up forgetting mine."

Marcus looked up at the clock and acted to be surprised. "Oh I am sorry, I didn't realised just how close it was! It is important to get ready. But uh, of course. I'm Marcus Kane! I'm sure we'll talk again, and remember! I'm here to help with anything!-" Marcus grinned before turning away. But he stopped midway and looked back. "Oh, Honestly. My name's quite easy. People always remember me." Marcus glanced at Akuma. Who seemed content with her food. She hadn't really spoken yet. Marcus didn't know if she just had nothing to say or it was something about how she could not talk to mere mortals. "Then again, you're dealing with a space deity. They're very hard to forget. " When his back was turned, Marcus let out a coy smile.

"I'm here to help!" He commented as he walked off.

@Ehb @Karakui @Lady Sandra

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
xxxxA light smile played on Hiraku's lips as he watched Yukimura. Her happiness at having chocolate at hand was now less amusing and more endearing then anything. It made him want to appreciate her delight before the chocolate was all gone and she returned to her usual deadpan self.
xxxxThis one's a tough nut to crack. Why don't you have a literal crack at it? Hiraku turned his head and sent Johann a somewhat horrified look at his words.
xxxx"We've been roommates for over a year," he muttered. "You should be well aware at this point that I don't "have literal cracks at" girls or, well, anyone for that matter." Yes, Hiraku could be charming in his own right and was more of an idealist than most, but anything skirting the line of actual courtship was too much.
xxxxThe way to a girl's heart is actually through her stomach, in most cases, Yukimura piped up.
xxxxHiraku beamed at her. "Thanks for the advice, Yuki-chan. We'll keep that in mind." He assumed that Johann wasn't interested in Yukimura, or maybe he wasn't the type of guy who would exploit a girl's love for chocolate (though Hiraku doubted this). Either way their lunch period was about to end.
xxxx"One anpan and daifuku," the man behind the counter called, and Hiraku turned to pay for his order. He took the bag of sweets from the woman at the register.
xxxx"As lovely as it was speaking with you both, I'll have to excuse myself. I've got to sharks to feed." He chuckled and waved to Yukimura and Johann as he left the line.

@Katsumi Y. @Cookie and Cream~[/fieldbox]

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't realised just how close it was! It is important to get ready. But uh, of course. I'm Marcus Kane! I'm sure we'll talk again, and remember! I'm here to help with anything!-"

"Sure. A pleasure to meet you too, Sempai."

After this, Macus continued to assure the trio about his availability to be of help, and like Johann, left after driving home that point. ut, just as it seemed that he was out of the scene, he stopped, and glanced back at the others to say one more thing.

"Oh, Honestly. My name's quite easy. People always remember me."
"Then again, you're dealing with a space deity. They're very hard to forget. "

The last line seeiming to be directed towards Akuma, who had chosen to continue eating her Melon Bread without interruption. As he walked off, Marcus, for what seemed to be the 10th time, repeated himself.

"I'm here to help!" Marcus said aloud just before he got out of earshot of Mayu and the other two. From there he was engulfed into buzz of the cafeteria background.

"Disgusting. I would suppose my luck would have me meet someone so detestable on my first day."

Even with Akuma and Hilda nearby, Mayu allowed herself to wear her displeased expression in front of the two. Though Akuma couldn't notice it considering Mayu's back was turned to her, and Hilda could only get a side glance from her position beside Mayu. If anything, it was Mayu's low voice that really made her displeasure obvious - for just a moment, she sounded like an antagonist character.

Just as quickly as they could process what was going on, Mayu turned to the two, but this time lazily gazing between the two with her usual sleepy but pleasant expression.

"Well, I guess that's it. It was nice meeting you Narina. I hope this year will be lots of fun."

After this, Mayu turned to Akuma.

"And I guess I'll see you in class. 'Miss Space Deity.'"

Just as it looked like it was about to end, Mayu suddenly stopped the three from separating.

"Ah. Wait. Narina-chan."

Once Mayu got Narina's attention, Mayu pulled out another sucker.

"Do you believe in Color Meanings? I watched a show a while back that said that if you presented someone with a set of colors the one they pick decides their destiny towards you. Like the ones that I presented to you two. Purple means Opposite, Red means... Love."

Mayu giggled a little.

"Based on what you said, that's just impossible right? That's fine with me too." Mayu said as she put the example sucker back into her bag.

"I don't think you're worth any more than a passing greeting in the hallway."

After this, Mayu turned away, this time planning to walk back to class for real.

"I mean, a 3rd year would already have a group of friends and not have to chat it up with a couple of random freshman, right? Shyness around people? Seriously?"

("Maybe if you stopped being so gullible towards yourself I'd teach you a thing or two about how to not be shy around people. But as you are right now, you're just really disheartening to look at.")

With nothing left to be said, Mayu walked off. As she approached the door, a couple of the nameless freshman girls walked up to her, looking eager to accompany her back to class. That was the kind of person Mayu Yorihase was when rather agitated - even if it wasn't necessarily the target's fault.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra @Rithas

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Hakuno Nashiko, yellow, solid]

Hakuno%20Ico_zpsbww9yzdm.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

I'm looking for someone important. But, I'm not sure where they went.
It would be wrong for me to say that they're lost.
Rather, it would be more appropriate to say that I'm the one who has lost them.
Friend, Lover, I'm not too sure which, maybe both?
I don't know.
The only thing I can really say is that....
They were really important to me.

That's why...
I'm so frustrated.

Hakuno Nashiko neatly put her various bento box parts into a single neat assembly within the largest box. Though she would normally eat out where it was nice outside, the amount of roaming free students walking about today was just a bit too much for her to handle. Certainly, in the next couple of days everyone will have their own established spots to eat at. As well as associated people to enjoy their lunch with. But, for the time being, Hakuno resigned herself to stay within the confines of the classroom, which was for the most part empty with everyone getting and eating their food in the cafeteria.

Looking outside, Hakuno saw such lovely thing. She had saw the first encounter between a freshman girl and boy. It looked like they had really kicked off. But, Hakuno's eyes spotted something even more wonderful earlier.

Two groups of boys got into a rustle with one another after one member of either group had bumped into each other. It seemed like they were so tied close to each other that both sides were drawn into some sort of brawl. However, now all of them where tapping their fists together amiably. It was rather amazing how these fabled 'bromances' start. Boys made it seem so simple in hindsight, but complicated to instigate. Regardless, those two things as well as the general vibe of this first day seemed to hark a pleasant year to come.

"Okay Everyone! I know it's a bit early for me to show up but I was really excited to see you all back this year..."

The NPC biology teacher announced his presence. Hakuno, whom had been staring out the window for much of this time, failed to notice him coming into the room. In fact, it seemed like many of the other students of 2-A had already come back from lunch.

"So then, I am 'Biology'-Sensei. Errr, before we start, might I know who your class' representative is? You chose one during homeroom, right?"

Hakuno put her index finger to her chin. ("Class Representative.. I don't remember...")

The biology teacher glanced around the room, hoping to hear some sort of response from the students. The somewhat famous Hakuno Nashiko sitting at the front row window seat didn't seem to remember who class representatives for her own class were either.

@All of 2A

[/fieldbox]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing Class - Classroom 1-A]

Sitting in the middle where she could equally hear the action in the room, in all directions, Mayu Yorihase pressed her cheek into her hand, looking very bored. She had already chatted away with the other girls walking back to class, and distanced herself before letting herself get too anchored in. Much of the classes up until now had been mostly chances just to become familiar with everyone, with only a small amount of time dedicated to the instructors talking about their class and the almighty syllabus. Mayu was already familiar with most of the girls in class, and there was already talks about going out into town to do things after the first day was over.

But even then Mayu couldn't attend such an outing, considering she still had to figure out the whole situation with her not having an assigned dormitory room.

"Mayu-chan! This next period is creative writing! This class is going to be so easy!"
"I'm not too good with creative writing, actually."
"Ehhh? Why!?"
"I end up thinking about what I'm going to write for so long that it takes me a while night to write down a Haiku. I don't know why I get so obsessive over it, I just do."

Sighing, Mayu glanced up at the board in front of the class. It had 1-A as well as a certain 'To-Do' left from homeroom period. Something that the class had yet to address.

Raising her voice for everyone to hear, Mayu looked around the classroom.

"Hey, don't we need to figure out who's going to be the classroom representative for this semester before the end of the day? And, and by that way I am not volunteering... just because I brought it up."

Waiting on the teacher to show up, Mayu just through it'd be good for them to get the matter out of the way before they end up forgetting about it amongst the excitement of getting out of the first day of school to join clubs or go about town, or go find out where they were going to sleep tonight in her own special case.

@All of 1A
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - Geography - 3-Class room]

"I'm not worth more than just a greeting? Thanks that you told me that. When I'm that boring, I don't want to waste your time."

With that, Hilda walked away, ignoring anything further what Mayu said. She didn't want to show that she was sad that people thought about her like this. She didn't talk to anyone she passed on the way to the class.

When she entered her class, she sat down on her seat and looked out of the window pondering about what she could change to be 'worth' more than a Greeting. She never had done anything wrong and mostly stood away from problems.

She was just a freshman, but why shouldn't her classmates think about her like Mayu does?

She put her head on her arms and waited for the teacher hopeful the lesson would let her stop thinking about it.

@Ehb

@all of Class 3-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

Before Imogen could respond, the chiming of the bell resonated throughout the school. Ai's ears pricked up at the sound as she looked around to observe the bustle of students all packing up. "I guess we should head to class," she commented, addressing both Imogen and Mirabelle. "We don't want to miss the second bell." Her stomach grumbled as she finished her sentence, a brutal reminder of how little of her food she managed to eat. An elongated sigh left her lips, her shoulders slouching with it, as she confronted the thought of facing the rest of the day hungry. "Shall we walk back to class together?"

@growl @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

image-jpg.78636

[2nd April 2015, Thursday - Biology Class - School Grounds -> Classroom 2-A]

Hearing the familiar din of the school bell, Robert exhaled slowly and rested his head against the trunk of the tree he sat by. It was a nostalgic sound. The exact same melody as the one Big Ben would play religiously every New Year. They were fond memories for Robert: every year he would gather outside the Minster with all of his friends, their families and half the city, and they would all countdown to the coming of a new start, the night sky lit up by Chinese lanterns which would float away carelessly like everybody's troubles. Whenever he found himself outside and alone when the school bell rang, he liked to reminisce about those time. Still, he couldn't afford to dawdle for too long. As much as he loved the sound of the bells, hearing them a second time never spelled anything but trouble and disciplinary procedures - and somehow getting on the wrong side of Johann didn't seem like too much of an enjoyable concept. So, after sliding his manga back into his satchel, he rose to his feet, hands in his pockets, and headed towards his classroom.

He seemed to arrive just in time as by the time he had found his seat the second bell rang out, almost like a victory chime from some sort of cheesy RPG. Pulling his books and writing utensils from under his desk, he rested his arms on before him and locked his fingers together before looking around the room. Most people seemed to find their seats okay and Robert recognised some of the people from the year before. Sat to the left of him was Jayson Hawthorne and behind him Hirabayashi Hiraku. Robert smiled at that. At least he wasn't in a class filled with people he didn't know. Before Robert could engage in conversation with anyone, the door to the room slid open again.

"Okay Everyone! I know it's a bit early for me to show up but I was really excited to see you all back this year... So then, I am 'Biology'-Sensei. Errr, before we start, might I know who your class' representative is? You chose one during homeroom,"

The teacher's introduction was certainly blunt and... abstract. Biology-sensei? What kind of a name is that? Better yet, I don't think we chose a class representative. Robert's thoughts seemed to be in line with the thoughts of most of his classmates. He saw Hakuno looking equally as perplexed. Straightening his tie awkwardly, the nerves started to kick in. Who was going to speak up first?

@All of 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]
Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Geography Class - 3A classroom]

As Fujiko waited for Jean to answer Isabella's question, she then realized that its already time for her next class: Geography. Looking at the two with an apologetic smile, she said "Forgive me but I must go. I don't want to be late for my next class" she explained, standing up to her seat before bowing at the two "Thank you for spending your lunch time with me. I hope we can talk some time again. I'll see you two around campus okay?"

Fujiko then went to her class, a smile never leaving her face as she entered. She was quite happy that she made two new friends during lunch and she was thinking about inviting the two of them for tea some time. Sitting down at her usual seat, she waited for the class to start. She was also waiting for Johann to come in class and maybe sit next to her. After all, she haven't seen him during lunch.

Kitsune RareSecret

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

Although chocolate can be said to have dulled the senses of one Katsumi Yukimura , she was still well aware of the fact that the two roommates were having a conversation of their own . Well then . She'll just enjoy the chocolate like she always do , without fail . They were probably talking about men stuff . Whatever that was , she didn't want to find out what it was .

"Thanks for the advice, Yuki-chan. We'll keep that in mind." "As lovely as it was speaking with you both, I'll have to excuse myself. I've got to sharks to feed."

Hiraku seemed a bit annoyed or even scared . Katsumi smiled briefly before giving a light wave , not bothered to say goodbye as she knew she was bound to see him in class sooner or later .

Yes , sooner , she thought to herself as she took a quick glance at her watch before turning her attention to Johann . "Johann-senpai , it was nice seeing you but I'm afraid you'll catch me if I stay out of class ." , she replied , dismissing the individual , before stuffing her other pastry into her jacket pocket . After excusing herself , she walked briskly towards her class while her usual thoughts regathered and she was back to her usual self .

The trip to her class was a quick one as she knocked the door lightly before sliding it open . Just as the bell rang . Technically , she wasn't late to class .

"Okay Everyone! I know it's a bit early for me to show up but I was really excited to see you all back this year... So then, I am 'Biology'-Sensei. Errr, before we start, might I know who your class' representative is? You chose one during homeroom ."

"Did we ?" , the usual self of Katsumi Yukimura asked , obviously not remembering any part of electing a class representative .

@growl @Cookie And Cream~

@All of class 2-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

If my dessert is not out in a few minutes , I will be a very- Oh no . The blond man had a grin working up the ends of his lips as he realized he did have to do his duties as Head of Discipline , as well as have a quick run to the Student Council Office to retrieve a few documents on a few students .

"We've been roommates for over a year," , "You should be well aware at this point that I don't "have literal cracks at" girls or, well, anyone for that matter." , replied his brunette roommate . A chuckle left Johann's mouth , "Do not worry , lad . Your time will come ." , before the blond leaned his back against the marble counter .

He was about to 'talk' to the cashier lady about his food when his brunette roommate dismissed himself and soon after , the other brunette female left to get ready for her class . "Your order , young man !" , the lady behind the cashier exclaimed before ringing him up , not giving him time to register he was now alone with the cafeteria staff .

"Thank you , ma'am ." , Johann Harrison smiled warmly at the friendliness of all the staff and the students of this amazing academy .

The Student Council Office was in need of a light spring cleaning . Johann fiddled around with the piles of paper on the table hurriedly , determined not to be very late even though he did have the authority to do so . Names , names , where is it ? Just as the dubbed 'Ladies' man' was about to give up , he managed to pull the piece of paper out of the mess .

Alright ! , the blond grabbed his bag before walking to his classroom . 3A . The man knocked the door once before sliding it open . "Do pardon my tardiness , sir ." , Johann said with the little seriousness he had to before bowing lightly .

"Yes , Harrison-kun . I'm aware of your duties but please do adjust that tie of yours ." , class 3A's Geography teacher said and the blond student smiled before reaching for his tie and pulling it to the right slightly .

Where to sit ? , the Head of Discipline asked himself before his eyes set on the empty seat next to his fellow Student Council member . Fujiko Hijirikawa . His smile widen just a bit as he made his way towards the seat next to her . Once he caught her eye , he winked before mouthing to her as to not disturb the class , "Hello , Fujiko ." .

@DANAsaur

@All of 3A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Marcus Kane, Aqua, Solid]

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Biology Class - Classroom 2-A]

Marcus entered the classroom with a smile. He lightly tapped his fingers against his leg before taking his seat at the back of the class. Waiting patiently for the rest of the class to fill in. He watched carefully, every so often looking out the window that was to the left of him. He did wish sometimes to just lay outside in the grass. A slight frown showed across his face.

Technically it would of been a better idea to sit in the middle. But Marcus did think he might go crazy if he wasn't next to the window. Plus, he secretly enjoyed pressing his face against the window when no one was looking. Along with drawing things against his breath. Not that he would let anyone know that.

"Okay Everyone! I know it's a bit early for me to show up but I was really excited to see you all back this year... So then, I am 'Biology'-Sensei. Errr, before we start, might I know who your class' representative is? You chose one during homeroom ."

Hiding a slight snicker from the biology comment, Marcus slowly gazed about the room. Full of confused and forgettable students. No one really remember what happened and what didn't happen. Marcus took a second to think before raising a hand.

"Ah, I am....sir?" Marcus spoke with a slight hint of amusement. Honestly he couldn't remember if they actually did pick him during homeroom. He was pretty sure they just didn't. But then again he was still half asleep during homeroom so he may of sleepily got himself elected. Which would be slightly impressive. Wouldn't of been that hard, all he had to do would say his name first and just be kinda assertive about it. He was sure that they just talked and woke themselves up in homeroom.

"You're all rather forgetful, you'd forget your own head if it wasn't screwed on! Then again, we were all rather sleepy. I'd be almost offended, bring me to tears and all." He joked.

Many confused faces all thought the same thing, "Did we?" But he doubted anyone would really think too hard about it. It was the first day and all. He was part of the student council, as well as almost every other thing in this school. If he was someone else he would pick himself.

"Is kinda sad I'm the only one that remembers this..." Not even the "Ghost". To be fair, she can't remember anything. Not even her 'friends' apparently. Which was certainly hilarious. Whether she actually had something seriously wrong with her or she was just a cold hearted mistress. Which if she was the latter, then maybe she wasn't too bad. But her attitude still annoyed him immeasurably.

There was Robert West who was currently looking like the teacher just asked him what was the meaning of life. He had noticed Katusmi coming in just in time.

Nothing different then.

@Everyone in 2-A

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid][/fieldbox][fieldbox= Owen Kane-Galbraith, Maroon, Solid]

Owen%20Ico_zpsdiwmqov5.jpg

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Creative Writing Class - Classroom 1-A]

Nervously looking around, Owen found himself stuck. What if the seat he took was saved for someone else? Was that a thing? He didn't know, how was he supposed to...

Taking a seat near the front, Owen sat there content. He listened to the noise of the class, not to intrude on anyone's conversations. But he liked the sound of people's voices. All so different. It was calming in a way, though it had often led to people talking to him and completely not noticing it. But it was good to hear people talk. Say words that he didn't know, which was many. He was awfully out of his depth.

"Creative writing. Just have to go with the flow...or something. Is there a flow to writing? I guess it depends on what you are writing. Which could be anything really. They wouldn't start off too hard would they?" He mumbled to himself as he laid his head against the desk.

"Hey, don't we need to figure out who's going to be the classroom representative for this semester before the end of the day? And, and by that way I am not volunteering... just because I brought it up."

Owen's head perked up. "Oh, I guess we do? N-not that I'm interested. I...denominate myself? I mean, um, I step down from the race!" Owen did feel like disappearing from the face of the earth at the moment.

He looked around, trying to make it look like he was actively searching for someone or something. He barely knew anyone, so really it was hard to make any suggestions or even think who would be a good idea. He just waited for whatever would happen next.

"We could just leave it till someone has to be picked. If no one wants to do it...." Owen just decided to wait till whoever spoke next, if anyone ever spoke.

@Everyone in 1-A[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, solid]

image.jpg

With everything happening so quickly Imogen didn't notice the bell ring that ended the lunch. Shaking her head she broke away from the two girls and rushed off quickly. 'Dang it! Why am I so stupid?!' She thought, rushing into the nearest restroom and checking if her button up dress shirt was messy from the curry. Seeing no stains, she sighed and exited silently, heading back to class 1-A silently.

She walked into 1-A and slipped back into her seat in the third row and slammed her head on the desk, moaning in annoyance towards what happened.

@growl @VengefulPeanut

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.