Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Hilda Narina, Gold, solid]
Hilda%20Ico_zpskskutyah.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - 12:10 PM - Cafeteria]

Hilda looked at Mayu as she suddenly started to giggle and laugh.
"Wow, wish I would get so funny text messages"

She said and sighed before she heard an other voice behind her. She turned around and saw Johann.

"Hello there , ladies . How is your day going so far ?"

"Hi there. Well, so far so good, we were just talking a little and-" Confused Hilda watched Akuma walking away without saying anything. She watched her going away and she sat down. Hilda shrugged, she would ask later.

"Anyway, we were just talking and pondering what to eat." With that, Hilda took one Melon bread and walked out of the row.

"And you? How is your day?"

@Karakui @Ehb @Cookie And Cream~

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ₂, ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ<br /> -cafeteria-
xxxxMira jogged down the corridor towards the cafeteria. She'd lost track of time in her dorm room, having decided to skip gym in favor of unpacking. After all, her kids took first priority, and there was only so much sunlight on the balcony! Mira rushed through the doors. She promptly tripped on her own feet and dropped to the ground. "Ouille," she hissed as she slowly stood up. Her cheeks flamed. How embarrassing! She rubbed at her elbows, which she had banged against the floor when she fell, and quickly got into the nearest lunch line. She stood on her tiptoes, trying to see what the counter had to offer. Hmm, she wasn't really in the mood for curry or tofu... she decided to keep it simple today and get omuraisu.
xxxxOnce Mira had her lunch in hand, she took on the daunting task of finding a place to sit. There were so many people in here! She recognized a few faces, but she didn't want to sit down at a table where a conversation was in full swing and interrupt them. Mira drifted towards the corner, where fewer people were sitting. She spotted a table by the window where only one girl was sitting and hurried over to the table without a second thought. "Hello! May I sit here?" she asked cheerfully, remembering to switch to Japanese just in time.

@VengefulPeanut[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
xxxx"Can't believe this..." Hiraku muttered darkly as he made his way towards the desert queue. His (unnamed) friends would make him get them cake in exchange for a lead on a potentially good story. He waited in line behind a girl, and he glanced at her when she happily asked for chocolate. She looked awfully familiar, but for some reason he couldn't place her. After a few seconds of staring, it finally clicked: This was Yuki-san. But she had a wide smile on her face as she tapped some unidentifiable beat against the counter. She had been totally unrecognizable for a moment. How unusual. "Yuki-san," Hiraku began, a corner of his mouth lifting to form a smirk in spite of his concern. "Are you feeling alright? Did something happen?" She was actually rather pretty in this state. He could see how this would make an interesting side story.

@Katsumi Y.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cookie And Cream~
[fieldbox= Mayu Yorihase, green, solid]

Mayu%20Ico_zpsf2vela74.png

[April 2nd, 2015, Tuesday - Lunch Period - The Cafeteria]

Out of the corner of her eye, Mayu saw as Ayaka walked off with her three Melon Breads without a word of parting to Hilda or herself. Though it was understandable, considering they were all still going to see each other in the next class anyway. The arrival of the blonde gentleman who had greeted them was what Mayu focused her attention on next. Hilda had already initiated talking with this person so there wasn't much else for Mayu to say yet. She looked in his direction as to acknowledge his presence, but she was still waiting to get her melon bread. Mayu readied the amount of money she needed to pay for one such item.

After Hilda made her purchase, Mayu was quickly got her purchase done. Afterwards, she stood near Hilda who had removed herself from the line.

"And you? How is your day?" She asked the upperclassman.

This upperclassman was none other than Johann Harisson. A senior who had already been talked about in the various places Mayu did her information digging. He was rumored to be a bit of a ladies man - or skirt chaser in some stronger worded posts Mayu had seen. Considering Hilda was leading into this conversation, and since Mayu wasn't wanting to make any sort of blip on (Johann-the-ladies'-man)'s radar, she remained silent. Acting like an inconsequential hanger-on with Hilda.

Mayu could've just left too, but it was also interesting to see how Narina would do if she was the head of this particular conversation - a chance for Mayu to see if there were any qualities to Hilda Narina's social skills that Social Media could not reveal to her. Additionally, seeing this fabled Johann person's mannerisms without being under the veil of directly conversing with him was an extra plus.

Acting like a part of Hilda's background, and with her own water battle being tucked away in her school bag, Mayu opened the wrapper to her Melon Bread and holding with with both hands. She took a small bite out of it, and genuinely was pleased at tasting the unmistakable taste of Melon bread again.

"Mmm, as good as I remember it..." Mayu said, making an off-comment to herself.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra @Cookie And Cream~

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

[2nd April 2015, Thursday - Lunch Period - Cafeteria]

Upon further inspection of the dish, Ai noticed a spoon resting at the side of the plate. Here eyes flicking between the two eating utensils, she let out an informed hum before resting her chopsticks on the tray. A voice distracted her from her idleness and, while she was expecting Imogen, another member of her class presented themselves. Pale skin, blue eyes, Western features... it had to be Mirabelle.

"Here?" Ai responded sweetly, a welcoming smile forming on her lips, "Please, be my guest." Straightening her rouge necktie, Ai straightened her back and pressed her palms into her thighs. "You're Mirabelle-san, right? From class 1-A?" she asked, wanting to confirm her curiosity.

@growl

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"Yuki-senpai," "Are you feeling alright? Did something happen?"

Huh ? Was I ? , the brunette , still in her chirpy mode , asked herself before turning around to meet the face of the person who just asked her that question . "Oh , Hiraku-kun !" , Katsumi Yukimura exclaimed cheerfully before flashing him another of her friendly grin .
"I'm doing great ! There's chocolate ." , she replied and her grin grew wider a bit .

She then tilted her head to the side as if she was beginning to examine him . "What about you ? Are you in a hurry ? You can order first , if you are ." , she replied before humming to the chorus of the song that was still in her head . "I forgot my manners , how are you ? We've never talked before , I think ." , she continued before trying to think back of the times they have encountered each other .

So far none .

@growl[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

He took one glance at the clear displays that had displayed the variety of food . Some biscuits are all I want , he thought to himself as he awaits the answer of the three young ladies . As he decided on which sweet pastry would suit him best , he realized that the girl with cat ears had lingered over to a table that was directly next to a window . Please tell me I am not the one that is chasing people away , he prayed silently .

"And you? How is your day?"

His attention was brought back to the lady with a pair of intense blue eyes and the female with the Beret . "So far it has been good . I have been trying to interact to as many people as possible , but it seems that I drive a few away ." , he chuckled before turning to face the two ladies . He has heard that there was a girl who wore cat ears or so it seemed , and she was fascinated by the Gods or Deities . He wondered whether it was that girl by the table . "If any of you are in need of assistance of any disciplinary actions , please do not hesitate to find me . Otherwise , I bid you three , especially your friend over there , a good day ." , he continued before sending them a charming smile as he walked to the counter to pay for his food . Although he had not made much progress , he thought it better to leave ladies to uhm , ladies' talk .

@Karakui @Lady Sandra @Ehb[/fieldbox]

"So far it has been good . I have been trying to interact to as many people as possible , but it seems that I drive a few away." Johann said, referring to Akuma who had just walked off.

"I think the real reason she left is that she just doesn't want anyone handsome seeing her wolfing down all of those melon breads." Mayu said jokingly.

After just enough time for Hilda to get in a response, Johann ended the exchange.

"If any of you are in need of assistance of any disciplinary actions, please do not hesitate to find me. Otherwise, I bid you three, especially your friend over there, a good day."

With that being said, the man with blonde hair made his way to the counter to get whatever it was he was getting to eat. But by his last sentence it seemed like the exchange between them was now over. It was sort of disappointing to end on such an anticlimactic note, but there wasn't much helping it if he had decided to end things here.

Still, isn't that rather mean to Narina-chan, sempai? Going to all of this passive work to set up this situation only to let it slip aside was quite a waste. Maybe really only a testament to how much Johann didn't find either of the two interesting enough to even go through introducing each others names to one another. Mayu was still able to glean a conclusion from the short exchange, however.

("So, Johann Harisson is a ladies man who mercifully leaves girls he's not interested off the radar. However, he's mindful enough to always keep up good appearances at all times to increase the chances of him getting his higher value prey. Well, considering I'm off radar I don't really have anything to worry about then, right?")

"I guess he's just going around saying hi to everyone he can." Mayu said to Hilda after taking another bite of melon bread. Maybe out of stubbornness for not getting to see Narina's talking skills with other people in action, Mayu looked at Hilda and spoke.

"Well, like him I want to try to meet some new people too. Do you mind if I tag along with you a little longer? I bet you're friends with a lot of the upperclassman, right? Or maybe Ayaka-chan brought those three Melon Breads to share, perhaps?" She said, waving around her own Melon Bread in front of her playfully.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra @Cookies And Cream~
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Isabella Masamoto, purple, solid"]
Isabella%20Ico_zpsn4bkpfzz.png

[2nd April, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]

Peppermint in the summer? That's quite strange. I like to drink mine in the winter and fall. Ah, well. To each its own. Isabella blinked owlishly when Fujiko cut herself off, though she didn't pry for more information. It wasn't her place to do so and she just wasn't that kind of person. She likes to let people tell her things when they were ready. It was just who she was. Plus, it was what she expected others to do for her. She despised people prying into her life, especially when they're unwanted.

Isabella's thoughts were interrupted when Fujiko spoke. She smiled softly as she watched the blonde take her chocolate éclair. It was a good choice. She set her bag down and continued to munch on her vanilla éclair. It was quite difficult to eat when you weren't all that good at chewing. She had expected another lull in the conversation, but it seemed like Fujiko had other ideas. Her eyes were slightly wide as she stared at the tea bags being offered to her. She listened to the older girl and couldn't help the bright smile on her face. Taking the tea bags, she grew excited to try them. It sounded delicious! "Thank you, Hiriji—I mean, Fujiko. I'll certainly enjoy these. And I'm glad to be your friend," she said. My first real friend, she thought. "Oh, and you can call me Isabella!"

Suddenly, Jean spoke up, redirecting Isabella's focus. His words struck up a curiosity inside her as well. "I agree with King-san. I'm also curious," she stated, finishing up her éclair and taking out an Angel Wings. It would be really cool if Fujiko's family owned a tea company. She bet that the blonde tried a lot of different tea flavors regularly. It must be heaven on Earth.

@DANAsaur @RareSecret

[I'm sorry for taking forever ;~;]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Fujiko Hirijikawa, Plum, solid]
Fujiko Ico_zpsdeae04zt.jpg

Fujiko smiled sweetly at Isabella, glad that she accepted her offer and glad that she finally made a friend. It was quite rare for her to make one due to its very special to her. For Fujiko, a friend is someone who she can trust, someone who is loyal and someone who can she rely to. Isabella fits the bill perfectly and so is Jean. Perhaps he wouldn't mind if I asked him to be his friend, right?

As the thought lingers in her mind, Jean asked a question about her family which made her smile even more. She wasn't surprised that they know so little about their family business. After all, only high and middle class families knew about it. "Yes, my family owns a tea company but we don't sell our products to the public. You could say that father didn't want to because he thinks only those who knows tea very well deserves to drink our blend. Weird, huh?" she stated meekly, quite embarrassed at her father's beliefs. "That's why I can't wait to be the owner of the company. I think everyone deserves to drink our tea. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that right?"

Fujiko then realized that the conversation topic is her which made her a bit uncomfortable. She hated to be the center of attention or even the subject of the conversation. Thinking of a quick question, she looked over at Jean and asked "King-kun, I think I heard you play bass around campus. Do you play bass or something? And what about you Isabella? These pastries are so delicious. Did you bake them?"

Kitsune RareSecret

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mirabelle Orand, powderblue, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
xxxxMira's eyes brightened and a pleased smile flitted across her face as she sat down in a seat across from the girl. "Thank you very much!" she chimed. She picked up the spoon and dug into the omelet.
xxxx"Hmm?" she hummed when the girl spoke again. She swallowed her mouthful of food and nodded vigorously. "Yes, that's me! But please, call me Mira." She assessed the female sitting in front of her. That purple hair was familiar anywhere. There was a name on the tip of her tongue, and she tried to pull it to the surface. "And you are... Tsu-Tsubak... Tsubaka-san?" She blushed and brought her hands up to cup her face. "Please forgive me! I have a bad memory." This wasn't exactly true, Mira was good at remembering little details. But she struggled with names. "I remember you from homeroom though," she added, as if that somehow made up for the fact that she didn't know this girl's name when the girl clearly recognized her.

@VengefulPeanut[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Hirabayashi Hiraku, olivedrab, solid, 10, palatino linotype"]
xxxx"Oh," Hiraku said, the surprise evident in his tone of voice. "You must really enjoy chocolate," His smirk turned into an amused sort of smile. "I'm not in any hurry, Yuki-chan. Besides, you've already ordered." He leaned back against the counter and rested his elbows on top of it. "I'm doing swell, thank you for asking. I don't believe we've had the chance to become acquainted either. After all, I had to learn your name from our classmates. I'm a little surprised you know my name to be frank." He glanced at her wide grin and then at the man behind the desert counter who was rifling through some shelves. Really, what was taking him so long? "Do you always get this excited for chocolate? Or are you partial to all sweets?" he decided to ask. Hiraku was sure he would have noticed before now if Yukimura became like this whenever sugar was within reach.

@Katsumi Y.[/fieldbox]

"I guess he's just going around saying hi to everyone he can."

Hilda nodded in agreement with Mayu, in fact, he said he want to interact with as many people as possible so why stay with us?

"Well, like him I want to try to meet some new people too. Do you mind if I tag along with you a little longer? I bet you're friends with a lot of the upperclassman, right? Or maybe Ayaka-chan brought those three Melon Breads to share, perhaps?"

"Friends with a lot of the upperclassman? Hmm nah, I see them sometimes, but never really talked with anyone of my age or in my class. I'm....normally shy when I talk with someone. I'm not sure what changed that I'm actual be able to talk with you." Hilda chuckled and smiled at Mayu.

"Well, I wanted to check on Akuma, since she just went away. I want to know if she is alright and when she wants to be alone for a while, we can decide to walk to somewhere else to find other people, ok?"

She asked Mayu still keeping her smile waiting for her answer before walking to Akuma.

@Karakui @Ehb @Cookie And Cream~

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Elaina Aguillon, Blue, solid]

kYTVhpOUUFgQk5HAhyXgP15N64DqtD_lG8pxuVV6VlGg-3jkz9gSGJ96xUxpdh_KEyC30u9K27C0leE-cbK2K6GgVFmefgnN_2sZfQdQo2oC2TPaUtl3nIIi-x9EvfrML2YSRm1lyqjV0BH68MI9qbtqcGiSgkcJgpYjDlYML7JWV7QIEXTInPi7_T4=s0-d-e1-ft

[April 2nd, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]

Good, everything's situated and ready for the next class. I hope I don't miss anything. Elaina thought to herself as she entered the Cafeteria with her books for Biology situated neatly in her arm. With her free hand, Elaina held a tray full of food. She silently walked over to the round corner table near the window. Like usual, she was alone and was sitting at that table. Ever since her first day here, Laina had sat there during lunch and no one bothered her. Sitting down, Elaina sighed and set her things on the table. Looking around, she saw everyone had at least someone with them. In truth, Laina did get lonely but she didn't have time for friends. No matter how much she longed for them. Wait! Don't cry. You promised you would only cry in the dorm. She reminded herself. Taking in a deep breath, Elaina exhaled and grabbed her fork. She started eating her salad, her eyes down. She knew that they might look sad and didn't want people to look down on her. She was the Student Council's Vice President, liked by all her teachers, had top scores, and was seen as a role model. However, she was also seen an outcast.

Setting her fork down, Elaina pushed her tray away and laid her head on her arms. She stared out the window beside her, thinking about her brother. The thoughts allowed more pain to enter her heart. It is by experiencing pain that I can become emotionally stronger. It is by wisdom that I can become mentally stronger. And it is by getting harmed that I can become physically stronger. Elaina recited. It was her motto. The one she created after her mother passed away. And after all that happened afterwards, she knew that she had become stronger in all three ways. Sighing heavily, she allowed her thoughts to be overran by the past. She had nothing better to do anyways. Especially since she lost her appetite the minute she looked at her surroundings and saw everyone. Whatever...

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Jayson Hawthorne, Green, solid]

bfQzv7Nq-fl8aKt1LqH1oHi7lLrkuq4VuPL5dOQ7i8--tPs_chxnCVWvnrSTrvVMJ_N9C_29j7uOQ982xiulw7kS3GZSV4F_j0_Nyy8H_of3-nv7QV6jXtwUG8AZK4XM7jSikHJdf2P-65HZS4ArJaJumFTziK59_faxTcWwDhdytG-weabw4V2aTgxcCCG7slU=s0-d-e1-ft

[April 2nd, 2015 | Lunch Period | Cafeteria]

"Did I really say that?!" Came a loud voice, seemingly surprised, as a group of four boys entered the Cafeteria. The one who had spoke was Jayson, the dude with green eyes and white hair. "Hell yeah! You look him square in the eye too!" Came the response of a guy with orange hair and orange eyes. After letting out a groan, Jayson laughed. "I never know how I do it." He sighed. The guys around him laughed and they all grabbed their trays. One after the other, they got their food then sat at the round table beside the entrance/exit of the Cafeteria. After sitting down, they were already talking about one of Jayson's favorite things. The Paranormal. "You believe in ghosts and stuff, right Jayson?" Another guy with black hair and grey eyes asked. Smiling widely, Jayson swallowed his half way chewed up apple bite and looked at the guy who just spoke. "Yeah. Why? One of your ex's die and haunting you? Huh, Nicolas?" Jayson teased, causing everyone except Nicolas himself to laugh. "I don't know dude. But late at night, I'll wake up to see my laptop has been moved. It's freaking me out!" Nicolas added, taking a bite from his apple. "It's probably Drake." Jayson replied before looking next to him at a guy with brown hair and teal eyes. "Sorry to scare you bro. I just needed to borrow it but your always sleeping." Drake admitted and the others laughed. "You got that right!" The red head added. "Laugh all you want Orion." Nicolas grumbled. Jayson threw an arm around Nicolas and gave him a newgie. "Chill out dude. We're just messing with ya." Jayson smiled.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Tsubaki Ai, purple, solid]

image-jpg.78637

"And you are... Tsu-Tsubak... Tsubaka-san? Please forgive me! I have a bad memory. I remember you from homeroom though."

Tsubaki grasped her spoon with her right hand before looking back to Mira. "Tsubaki, Mira-chan," she corrected with a soft tone and a warm smile, "It's only baka when I do something silly and wrong." She chuckled lightly. "You can call me Ai-chan, though." Looking back down at the dish, she could see a variety of ingredients floating in the sauce. Ai let out a prolonged hum as her eyes scanned the dishes surface before she shuck her head dismissively. "Itadakimasu!" she exclaimed, pressing her hands together momentarily before swooping into collect her first spoonful. After her first bite, her gaze became distant yet intense, her cheeks and forehead reddening and a light sweat collecting on her brow. Before she could react in anyway, she rounded her lips and a noise which sounded like an old school kettle when boiling escaped her mouth... or maybe a better description would be an owl on helium. "It's so spicy!" she cried, snatching at the juice carton at slurping down half of its contents. "Ahhh, relief!" Her eyes had tears brimming in them and as she calmed down she looked to her companion with an embarrassed giggle.

@growl

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Robert West, blue, solid]

image-jpg.78636

"Robert-san maybe we could... try to talk with other people if that's okay?"

"Getting tired of me already?" Robert teased with a grin. His attention went back to his tray momentarily as he finished his drink and then his eyes shot to the clock above the entrance. "You go ahead without me, Yuuto. I'm going to go and prepare for my next class. I'm not a fan of science but I might give this biology class a go and see what I think to it." Robert rose to his feet and grasped the tray into his hands. "I'll see you around or back at the dorms," he said with a smile before delivering his tray back to the return point.

It was a sunny day beyond the walls of the building so Robert decided it would be a shame to miss the peak of it. Heading outside, he found a patch of grass in the school grounds with a tree for shade. Perfect. Resting his satchel on the ground beside him, Robert took a seat and pressed his back into the bark of the tree, pulling a manga comic from his inventory and picking up from where he left off. It was moments of isolation such as that that Robert enjoyed the most. While he was quite the extrovert in his needs and desires, he was still an introvert deep down. Socializing was hard, there were no two ways about it and as enjoyable as it was to Robert he still enjoyed his quiet moments. As he flicked through the pages, his eyes scanned the pictures and text intensely as he immersed himself in a word completely separate from his own. All he had to worry about was becoming so immersed he missed the bell.

@GreenSea
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Johann Harrison, goldenrod, solid"]

Johann%20Ico_zpsd1uru005.jpg~320x480

A bag of biscuits is all I ask for , a blonde thought to himself as he began to survey the sweets that were on display yet again . Tarts , cupcakes , éclairs , but no biscuits . Well , a few tarts might make me a happy man .

"Oh , Hiraku-kun !"

Johann Harrison smiled at the chirpiness of the female voice that sounded . Probably someone who saw her crush after a whole- Wait . Hiraku-kun ? Was that not the name of his room mate ? The blond tilted his head to the side just to look straight forward at the female and hopefully , the male who had lined up in front of him .

Blink . Y-Yuki-chan ? There was definitely something different about her . She was too cheerful from his last encounter with the latter . Her other brunette companion seemed to be amused at her state of mind , yet slightly worried . "Yuki-chan , are you quite alright ?" , he voiced out as his eyes widen at the sight of her wide smile and eyes that were almost twinkling .

@growl @Katsumi Y.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Katsumi Yukimura, purple, dotted"]

Katsumi%20Ico_zpsbjvnfgy1.png~320x480

"You must really enjoy chocolate ."

At the sound of the sweet treat , her eyes seemed to have lighten up . "I love chocolate !" , she exclaimed once again before paying the money for her chocolate delights to the cashier lady . "Did you know that chocolate releases several neurotransmitters that have positive effects on human feelings ?" , Katsumi Yukimura asked before proceeding to unwrap the golden wrapper that was confining the 'Love of her life' .

Her nerves seemed to have settled a bit as the tapping of the rhythm to a particular song stopped . Chocolate always succeeded in bringing her other self out , maybe it made her more confident or maybe it just made her plain immature . "I'm doing swell, thank you for asking. I don't believe we've had the chance to become acquainted either. After all, I had to learn your name from our classmates. I'm a little surprised you know my name to be frank." , Hiraku replied to her .

She blinked once before replying in surprise , "But , we're classmates , so obviously I'll know your name , right ?" . She then frowned slightly - the type that was given whenever a child was teased at . Before she could say anything else , he continued askinf her , "Do you always get this excited for chocolate? Or are you partial to all sweets?" . Katsumi was glad that someone was interested in knowing this side of her , mostly because most people find her intimidating in her usual state . Usual . But she was suspicious , considering she heard that Hiraku was part of 'The-Daily-Scoop-Of-Hisakawa-Koukou' club . Oh well .

"I don't actually like sweets , only chocolate . The most they could do to chocolate is add milk or sugar or maybe some nuts or fruits . Nothing much artificial , compared to other sweets ." , she smiled gently this time as she stood aside to allow the line to move forward , considering there was someone behind them . She was about to ask him about class when a familiar voice from behind the two voiced out .
"Yuki-chan , are you quite alright ?"

"Yes , I am , thanks for asking , Johanne-kun ." , she answered with a greeting smile before using her free hand to give a small wave .

@growl @Cookie And Cream~ [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jean King, purple, solid]

Jean%20Ico_zpsziofwc2s.jpg

Jean listened to Fujiko's explanation. It's a shame. They could get lots of money from selling tea, but that wasen't on Fujiko's mind. It was more about sharing it with everyone. It shows how pure-hearted she was, but of course that didn't get picked up by Jean nor did Jean care.

Jean watched as Fujiko got flustered by the attention as she started asking questions. One of them was about him playing bass. "Yeah. I do. I play in the school's band. It's the only thing people say I got going for me so why not play it all the time?" Jean spoke. He also plays the piano, but he didn't bother to mention that. He only knows a few songs so he can barley play it.

It was then time for Isabella to answer her question she was given from Fujiko's fluster earlier so he turned his head towards her.

@Kitsune @DANAsaur

[/fieldbox]

"Friends with a lot of the upperclassman? Hmm nah, I see them sometimes, but never really talked with anyone of my age or in my class. I'm....normally shy when I talk with someone. I'm not sure what changed that I'm actual be able to talk with you." Hilda explained with as small laugh.

"Awww, thanks!" Mayu outwardly sounded flattered.

Internally she thought:

("So in other words, Boku ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai or something like that?")

"Well, I wanted to check on Akuma, since she just went away. I want to know if she is alright and when she wants to be alone for a while, we can decide to walk to somewhere else to find other people, ok?"

Hilda continued on, by saying that she wanted to check on Akuma who had left suddenly. Mayu checked the time on her phone and saw that there Wasn't Much Time for Lunch Left. And next period's classes was going to start in about 15 or so minutes.

"It's probably not that big of a deal with her. The real reason is probably a pretty trivial." Said mayu, guessing it actually did have something to do with Johann showing up, like she had joked a moment ago. "Well, not much to do with the fifteen minutes we have left. So sure, lets check on her." Agreed Mayu with a nod.

After this the two proceeded to Akuma.

"Heh-hey, Ayaka-chan! Narina-chan and I were wondering if you were actually planning to down three melon breads all at once." Mayu slyly glanced at Hilda beside her. "She said that it was just because you were a piggy, but I know that it's actually an exquisite offering to the space gods of the high throne above."

Playfully talking in Akuma's diction, Mayu set up Hilda as the bad guy.

@Karakui @Lady Sandra

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

"It's probably not that big of a deal with her. The real reason is probably a pretty trivial."

Hilda listened to Mayu. She was probably right and it could be that it isn't a big deal, but she wanted to be sure.

"Well, not much to do with the fifteen minutes we have left. So sure, lets check on her."
"What? only fifteen minutes? Ok Let's check on her and then we have to leave either."

Hilda said and moved to Akuma with Mayu

"Heh-hey, Ayaka-chan! Narina-chan and I were wondering if you were actually planning to down three melon breads all at once."
"She said that it was just because you were a piggy, but I know that it's actually an exquisite offering to the space gods of the high throne above."

I let out a small chuckle from what Mayu said.

"It is funny, even when I never said that"
She gives Mayu a glance and shakes hear head slightly, but still thinks it is funny.

@Karakui @Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Akuma Ayaka, Turquoise, solid]
Akuma%20Ico_zpsohsj0ail.jpg

[April 2nd, 20XX - 12:45 PM - Cafeteria]

"Heh-hey, Ayaka-chan! Narina-chan and I were wondering if you were actually planning to down three melon breads all at once."
"She said that it was just because you were a piggy, but I know that it's actually an exquisite offering to the space gods of the high throne above."

"Yes, I was planning to do that." A look of confusion crossed her face about the second sentence, as if 3 melon breads was a perfectly normal portion size. "Although you're mistaken... There is no high throne of the space deities. People rebel too often that way so it was changed to a republic system."

@Ehb @Lady Sandra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Imogen Keyrair, hotpink, solid]

image.jpg

While watching the violet haired girl grab her curry and head to a empty table by a window. Following her example, she asked for the same thing and analyzed the curry she received. Something told her that by the look of it, it didn't look good to her. But she wasn't going to question the Second Years wrong. She then looked towards the Mapo-Tofu Tsubaki has warned her about. 'But that was back then..it has to be better now..' She thought, feeling a nudge at her elbow from another person in line.

"O-Oh..Gomen.." She whispered quietly, stepping out of line with her food and walked towards where Tsubaki was, only to see her socializing with another girl in her class, one named Mirabelle Orand. "Uh-Oh.." Imogen said to herself quietly. When it came to these sort of things she was always the third wheel. 'Not today.' She thought, building enough confidence only to be crashed in front of her after smacking straight into another student.

"S-Sorry!" She yelped, her voice squeaking a bit from her apology as the red haired girl looked up, seeing someone she thought she knew before. Before she knew it he was gone, saying a grunted apology upon leaving, leaving her to wonder what had happened. "What..was that about?" She asked herself, watching the boy walk away.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Masanori Quinn, darkblue, solid]

image.jpg

"Hey! Watch where the hell you're—" Masanori shouted, seeing that the coconut curry he got was on some of his shirt from bumping into the girl. He glared down at her, angered as the girl looked up, apologizing. "What—you!" He stuttered, backing away a bit in shock. There's was no way it was her, no way...so why would she?

He didn't want to know. Shaking his head he passed her. Letting out a grunt apology while walking away, leaving the girl baffled and embarrassed.

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.