- High School -

"Okay." She smiled and lead him to the checkout counter.

She walked outside with him, right behind him. She looked around. The streets seemed to be abandoned. She had all the candy in her hoodie pocket, and she was slowly sipping on the energy drink. "Where do we go now?" She softly asked, looking down at the sidewalk. She didn't have an idea of where they could go, maybe he did.

He turned to her and went into deep thought. "I can only think of my house and the school...In terms of being safe from the rain I mean." He looked back at her and said, "Your choice."

She nodded, "Uh, your house... Its kinda cold out here..." She softly shivered and took another gulp of the energy drink.

She walked in his house behind him as he shut the door. "Wow, your house is beautiful." She turned to him and softly smiled, gulping the energy drink. She still had a full can of the drink left, plus her candy. She followed him to wherever he walk walking to like a lost kitten.

He set his bag down and smiled back." It's nothing too special." He took off his shoes and sighed. "I'm tired for some
reason..." He walked past her, poking her forehead, and into and opened a closet. He took off his school uniform shirt and hung it up. "So what do you wanna do?" He turned back to her putting on a regular T shirt.

She shrugged. She walked to his kitchen and put the energy drink into the fridge and then walked back to him. She smiled at him. "Your perfect." She purred and softly hugged his waist as she was looking up at him. She nuzzled against him softly again.

He became confused at that response. He hugged her back and smiled as well. She was quite pretty he thought. A bit out of his league he said to himself. "You're quite affectionate with friends aren't you?" He rubbed her head, then sat down on the couch. "Ooh...That's better...", he said as he stretched out. He looked up at Jane and smiled his most hated smile.

"Only to you because... Your my only friend." She softly said and sat beside him on the couch, rubbing her eyes. She yawned slightly. "The energy drink didn't do a thing." She whispered as she took off her hoodie, she had on a tight fitting white t shirt. She cuddled with her hoodie and slowly leaned her head back, closing her eyes softly.

He looked over her and quickly looked away due to her toght shirt. He got up cautiously and brought a blanket and draped it over her. He smiled and sat back down and started drawing.

She cuddled with the blanket also. She nuzzled it softly and lay on her side, resting her head on her hoodie and the blanket on top of her. She slowly fell asleep to the heavy rain and thunder outside, she loved the quietness of his house. It was peaceful, no drunken dad, no screaming, no glass shattering, and no pain. Her hair fell messily over her shoulders and her bangs sloppily covered one eye. She had a peaceful look upon her face as she slept. No worries for now.

He smiled as he got up and went to the bathroom and toom a shower. He enjoyed the warmness hitting him. As he got out he dried off and walk to the living room and turned out the lights. He went to his room, got on some cool clothes and got into bed. He fell asleep five minutes later.