- High School -

He stared at her, astonished by the sudden cuteness. He shook his head and said "Alright then. I do know of a place we can go. So anytime you want to go, just say so." Arin turned back to his notebook and looked in it, and a sketch of her was
there. He flipped the page, and started to draw the other two late people.
She smiled softly, then nodded. She pulled out a small binder pull of drawings and sketches. She opened it and placed it on her desk and began to draw a skull. She practiced a lot with skulls and pictures of creepy things. If she felt like it, she would draw a normal picture or copy a picture as a reference. The binder seemed to be to small to hold all of the printer paper and the drawings that she drew in the past, she would need to get a new one sooner or later. She just hoped it would be fine with the teacher if she drew a little now and then. She secretly knew that the teacher wasn't going to be pleased no matter what she did.

He looked over to see she was drawing as well. More specifically what looked to be a skull. He praised her skill in his mind and flipped back to her page and started adding a skull mask.

He looked over to see she was drawing as well. More specifically what looked to be a skull. He praised her skill in his mind and flipped back to her page and started adding a skull mask.
She sat in her seat with her legs crossed. She put her pencil down and looked around the room. No one seemed to be looking, not even the teacher. She snuck a piece of gun into her mouth and slowly began to chew while putting the hoodie hood on her head. She tried not to chew loudly. She eyed the teacher every once in a while to make sure that she wasn't going to catch her. She then snuck another piece of gum in her mouth. Yum.
Few minutes later she was done with her drawing. She put it in the 'Finished Drawings' folder in her binder and closed it, putting it back into her book bag. She turned around to check on Arin.

Gunner raised his eyebrow he had good hearing and he could hear the slightest thing he looked around and said "is someone in here chewing gum?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Arin was still drawing the skull mask, adding details and very soon, color. He had a pocket unzipped that was full of colored pencils and such. Without looking he pulled out black and started going over the lines. He noticed Jane looking and looked at her. "Something up?" he said still coloring.

Tyler raised his eyebrow he had good hearing and he could hear the slightest thing he looked around and said "is someone in here chewing gum?"
Her eyes widened slightly as her face turned red. "No?" She whispered softly and looked down to hide her blush. "I don't know what your talking about..........." She covered her mouth with her sleeve and continued to look down at the floor.

Arin was still drawing the skull mask, adding details and very soon, color. He had a pocket unzipped that was full of colored pencils and such. Without looking he pulled out black and started going over the lines. He noticed Jane looking and looked at her. "Something up?" he said still coloring.
"N-nope... Just checking on what you were doing." She put her hands in her hoodie pocket and tried not to chew her gum at all.

Arin looked them both confused about what was happening. "Gum?" He looked at Jane assuming she had it.

Arin looked them both confused about what was happening. "Gum?" He looked at Jane assuming she had it.
"I don't have it. No I don't. Nope nope." She once again put her sleeve up to her mouth and pouted. "No gum here." She said in a shy and slightly nervous tone. Her hair covered her eyes as she looked down.

He looked at her suspiciously and said" I'd rather you not lie to me. That's one of the many things I hate." He continued staring at her intently, waiting for her answer. "It's not as if I'll snitch you out. I have no reason to, and even if I did, I still wouldn't. You needn't lie."

He looked at her suspiciously and said" I'd rather you not lie to me. That's one of the many things I hate." He continued staring at her intently, waiting for her answer. "It's not as if I'll snitch you out. I have no reason to, and even if I did, I still wouldn't. You needn't lie."
"Yes. I do. I have gum. Would you like to know what I had for dinner last night also? Damn." She huffed and crossed her arms, still not chewing her gum in fear that the teacher would hear/see her. She sniffed softly and gazed down at her wooden desk.

Surprised at the response his mouth grew into a small frown. "Huh...Such a sarcastic answer. Did it really get to you that much?" He rested his chin in his palm and looked forward. "Class is almost over. I'll meet you down the hall. If you're still coming that is.'

Surprised at the response his mouth grew into a small frown. "Huh...Such a sarcastic answer. Did it really get to you that much?" He rested his chin in his palm and looked forward. "Class is almost over. I'll meet you down the hall. If you're still coming that is.'
She sighed, and nodded. "Sorry, I get it from my dad." She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I didn't mean it." She frowned also and sniffed a little more, crossing her legs. She felt a little nervous now. She did have a habit of saying things she doesn't mean. It gets her into a lot of trouble.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." He was looking at at the clock as he said this, becoming impatient. He looked back at Jane, with a blank face."You sure you can skip?"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." He was looking at at the clock as he said this, becoming impatient. He looked back at Jane, with a blank face."You sure you can skip?"
She nodded. "Yes. But, no one can find out." She whispered and uncovered her eyes. "I'll be in big trouble if my mom finds out."

The bell then rung and people started out the door instantly. Clearly this was the dullest class. Arin stood up putting the notebook in his bag and looked at Jane. "I'll be waiting", he turned and walked out of the class and down the hall, and waited behind a column jutting out of the wall.

Soul walked down the hall slowly, hands shoved in his pockets with a bored expression. From what he could tell he had just missed first lesson, not that he cared all that much, after being locked in a cupboard for about an hour previously, due to losing the key. "Wonder what lesson I have.." He mumbled to himself, stopping at his locker, taking out a chocolate bar he had stashed in there. "Mm.. Breakfast..."

Gunner heard the bell ring he sighed and got up I could go for something to eat right now he smiled and walked to the cafeteria some food doesn't hurt

Jane finally made her way out of the classroom. She spotted a guy eating a chocolate bar. She huffed, she was jealous. She loved sweets more than anyone her age. At least she could chew her gum loudly now. She sneaks another piece into her mouth and blows a blue bubble. She walked up to Arin, and the blue bubble popped. She put the gum back in her mouth. "Aw, my bubble." She said in a sad voice, obviously fake. She looked back at the boy with the candy bar. "I need to go to the store later though..." She bit her lip. "I need sugar. More gum, possibly an energy drink? I have twenty bucks on me. Is there anyone else coming with us?"

Arin looked at her and said" Not that I know of. Feel free to invite some others if you want." He looked up at a camera and as soon as it was pointed away he darted out the door. He looked back at Jane, waiting patiently. "Not very hard to leave
unnoticed at this school." Deciding to be nice he holds open the door for her." Alright, let's go."