High School DXD - Pride Before the Fall - In Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A person? What?" the young lady asked as she peered over the corner of her station and tried to look outside before sitting back down at her seat. "Are you sure sir? There's no one out there right now that I can see. Maybe he got bored a left?" she questioned indifferently as she picked through a set of papers and went through them before looking at the time and nodding. "Alright then I suppose you're Mister Akira correct? Go back through the doors to your left, and take a right. It'll be the third door on your right." the young lady stated as she wished him a good day and went back to playing some game on her cell phone. The rooms that Akira went through were just as clean as they were in the reception area and when he entered the door he stood in a dimly lit room where the man he had presumably come to meet was sitting. He was wearing a priest's garb, and he had a few containers of holy water scattered through the room with a cross behind him. He had messy brown hair, and eyes. He was slender, and he seemed to be just about 30 years old. "Ah hello there you must be Akira correct? Nice to finally meet you in person. I know this place isn't what you expect from a priest. But with the temple in town in disrepair, and people feeling the need to humble themselves before me anywhere else I made this place a familiar setting for people. Just set up an appointment and meet a priest. Modern life is so useful isn't it? Oh where are my manners call me Hugh Dunham. What can I say I don't liked being called 'father' at my age." Dunham commented as he gestured to a seat. "Please sit down, and tell me your problems my dear lad."

Sayano Takenaka
@VanceXentan

Sayano paused for a moment, thinking carefully before shuddering. Her expression was almost comical as she folded her arms into a clear 'X', shaking her head. "Nope. Nada. Iie. I am definitely not wanting to be thrown into train with Dagmar." Sayano honestly liked everyone, though she was actually quite terrified by the idea of training with Dagmar...especially after what Aster just said. Though seconds after her smile returned as she shrugged her shoulders gently, a small soft action as she returned to her usual self. "Mhm! Don't worry!~ I'll work hard at my job~" Sayano cooed before moving to grab her chewing gum, popping a piece into her mouth before offering one to Aster. "Plus nothing can scare me! ...Except maybe zombies...they sound terrifying.." She grumbled. "Have you guys eaten yet?" She asked before reaching for her phone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.