High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright thanks for the heads up sasha.

Sorry I couldn't post today, I was studying for a major test, I'll try my best to post tomorrow.

Tests are important good luck boss and no problem.

Alright @Sasha Bliss is the one who needs to post right? Well it needs to be done soon. If I'm mistaken then I apologize but if no one posts by the end of thursday then I'll force a time skip along.

I'm trying to catch up on my rp's right now, this one is next on the list. So expect a post sometime soon.

I'm not sure if I should take this inactivity to be a bad thing or not but right now I believe unyielding is waiting for other people to post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
Well expect me to start posting more because state testing has finished for me.

Yeah because Aiko is suppose to make breakfast for everyone. But i can respond if you want boss.

In fact, i will make a post now

Just keep in mind this is me ranting about real life issues AND has nothing to do with the rp. If you want to talk about this further please send me a pm. I just need to get this off my chest somewhere.

Without getting too into real life american politics I just had the stupidest conversation with my dad for the third time where he's of the opinion that making a god damn WALL around modern day mexico will do anything but piss off the Mexican government and people. I mean for god sakes man! All it will do is make it harder for the poorer citizens to get in but it ain't stopping the drug dealers, and the more determined people. And it ain't certainly stopping air based travel or boats. He keeps saying 'Oh they shouldn't come in without paying! They shouldn't get in without doing the process!" Well fucking yeah they shouldn't but if they could afford to do that and stay here while they do that why the FUCK wouldn't they do that?! They're going to keep coming and and they're not going to try going anywhere else because THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE! Canada? Oh yeah let's just go over America to get to Canada! Oh yeah let's just go south into fucking south america where things are only slightly better if not worse. I'm not defending illegal immigrants! I just think it's retarded to think that people will stop coming into protect their families and loved ones and try for a better life. And on the side of jobs...oh yeah deporting a good chunk of the illegal work force will do wonders when everyone's going to go rush to jobs to pick oranges and apples and stuff right? For less than minimal wage right?

Just keep in mind this is me ranting about real life issues AND has nothing to do with the rp. If you want to talk about this further please send me a pm. I just need to get this off my chest somewhere.

Without getting too into real life american politics I just had the stupidest conversation with my dad for the third time where he's of the opinion that making a god damn WALL around modern day mexico will do anything but piss off the Mexican government and people. I mean for god sakes man! All it will do is make it harder for the poorer citizens to get in but it ain't stopping the drug dealers, and the more determined people. And it ain't certainly stopping air based travel or boats. He keeps saying 'Oh they shouldn't come in without paying! They shouldn't get in without doing the process!" Well fucking yeah they shouldn't but if they could afford to do that and stay here while they do that why the FUCK wouldn't they do that?! They're going to keep coming and and they're not going to try going anywhere else because THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE! Canada? Oh yeah let's just go over America to get to Canada! Oh yeah let's just go south into fucking south america where things are only slightly better if not worse. I'm not defending illegal immigrants! I just think it's retarded to think that people will stop coming into protect their families and loved ones and try for a better life. And on the side of jobs...oh yeah deporting a good chunk of the illegal work force will do wonders when everyone's going to go rush to jobs to pick oranges and apples and stuff right? For less than minimal wage right?
[spoili]My parents also seem to like trump. Did you know he plans on having mexico pay for it, great idea trump, not, cause we all know mexico wont do that, just saying[/spoili] also I will post soon.

[spoili]My parents also seem to like trump. Did you know he plans on having mexico pay for it, great idea trump, not, cause we all know mexico wont do that, just saying[/spoili] also I will post soon.

Except they offered to pay for it in place of some of the debt they owe us.

Just as a heads up... i am going to wait till other people respond... i feel bad that i keep pushing forward when other people have not even arrived

• Useful
Reactions: VanceXentan
Sorry for not posting like I said, I've been busy with finals, and today is my last day of school, so I'll be able to post all summer.

Alright hopefully we can get this roleplay rolling. That being said I've just be trying to catch up on sleep. I literally just woke up as I'm typing this.

I'll see what I can do too get out a post but I caught a god damn sinus cold from my mom or little brother probably because they don't keep their god damn tooth brushes separate from ours.

I'll see what I can do too get out a post but I caught a god damn sinus cold from my mom or little brother probably because they don't keep their god damn tooth brushes separate from ours.
That sucks, hope you get better soon.

Well considering I feel like there's a bunch of snot monkeys working in a factory in my upper body it'll be a couple more days before i probably post. If I feel up to it I will try to post sooner. It doesn't help that right now i can't take showers without looking at the dirty part of the inside of the walls of my bathroom since my old man is doing something with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.