High School DXD - From the Ashes - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks guys. I didn't know that

Well considering you signed up for rook then you're going to be a rook if you're character is having second thoughts just put it in there then pick the rook.

Sorry I thought it was a knight but if you want to change to rook that's fine by me considering we don't have a rook besides Dag.

Sorry I thought it was a knight but if you want to change to rook that's fine by me considering we don't have a rook besides Dag.
I don't think you understood my post, I wasn't wanting to change so nvm I'll just do what I had originally.

fair enough it happens it's just that we have someone waiting to get into the rp so i'm trying to get things moving along. I hope they're still here.

Alright cool thanks Sasha.

Im here too just less so then Aka~kitsune...

Because i have other threads who need my attention... Argh...

Pokemon to train
ships to steal,
bears to kill... so much RPing to do XD

bears to kill... so much RPing to do XD
wkZhp.png

• Love
Reactions: Unyielding
I'm glad you like it. I just wish we'd get moving. Someone needs to post in the IC. Unless I'm mistaken and it's my post.

I'm glad you like it. I just wish we'd get moving. Someone needs to post in the IC. Unless I'm mistaken and it's my post.
I've posted already.

Well since Sasha posted I'll try to get a post up today sometime. I got homework that needs to get done, would've done it yesterday but my school was in the middle of maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.