Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl looked up as Allen asked. "If you go out that door, go East two blocks and you're there. Looks like an old 2 story house, but that's what you're looking for." She said, her voice quiet and soft. "Does that help?" She asked, standing straight up from her work.

"It does, thanks." Allen nodded and continued on his way to the base. On their walk to there, he noticed that Kate's injuries wasn't that bad. The cuts and blood loss wasn't much of a problem...unlike the cracked rib that took the entire walking distance to heal. As he got to the base, he noticed that a guard was staring at him. "Mind telling me where her room is?" Allen moved his head slightly to show Kate. The guard nodded and lead him to the room and helped her on the bed. When all that was said and done, he sat down in nearby chair with a sigh while the guard went back to the entrance.

Half an hour after being laid in bed, Kate woke up and yawned, too sore to stretch. She noticed Allen was there. "Oh.. Hi Allen." She said in a tired voice.
Cleanup took over an hour. By the time they'd returned, the school looked exactly as it had before the razors arrived.
T went into Kate's room. "Everything okay?" He asked, standing by the door.

Allen simply waved to Kate since he really wanted to relax, then looked at T. "I'm good, just need a vacation. What about you?" He said that last sentence to Kate as he yawned tiredly.

T nodded and looked at Kate.
Kate looked over at Allen. "Tired.. Sore.. But surprisngly I feel great other then that."
T nodded and left.
"Allen.. Thank you." She said quieter. "I.. I would be dead had you not been there."

"I have a tendency to go against ungodly odds to save someone's life." Allen remarked with a slight chuckle. Which was true, in a way. "But your welcome."

Kate smiled a little. "The good news is, they finally closed the city down to retain them. Now, once everyone's back and up, we can either destroy them, or make p-" she coughed, wincing at the cough. "Peace. Ugh. That hurt."

Allen slightly chuckled then rolled his chair over to her bed. "You might wanna see a Doctor about that. I may know some healing magic but it pales comparison one of my other friends. On the up side, your body's slightly more resistant to injuries." He said with a small smile.

Kate nodded. "I guess I should." She said, rubbing her left eye with her hand a little. "How did cleanup go? Do you know?"

Allen shrugged. "I'm not too sure, we had left when it started. Though, When T decided to check up on us, I had assumed that it went as planned for only an hour passed."

Kate nodded slightly. "Okay." She closed her eyes, sighing. "I'm sorry about that." She said after a moment.

Allen simply put a hand on her shoulder. "What's there to apologize about? Both of us came back in one peace." He removed his hand and stood up, stretching. "Ima go get some sleep, it's been one hectic day. Laters." As he opened up the door, he almost didn't see that kitten from earlier. With a smile, he picked up up and put it in the chair he was sitting in then left back to the room he was in.

Kate nodded and looked at the kitten, which pounced from the chair to the bed, mewling and curling up in Kate's shoulder. "Sweet dreams." She told the little kitten before she herself slipped back into a deep sleep.

When Allen finally got back to the room he was using, he literally collapsed down with his head in the pillow. "Lets just hope that tomorrow's going to be better." He said but it was muffled by said pillow. As he rolled to a side, he too fell asleep.

The sun came back and a new day started. Kate woke up from a kitten licking her face. "Hello little one." she smiled a little before forcing herself to sit up. She grimaced slightly, but moved her feet to the floor, shakily standing up. "Now that wasn't too bad, was it." she asked the kitten, picking it up and starting towards the door. The night crew were switching out with the recon group, so there weren't too many moving around.
"Morning Kate. Feeling better?" One of the medics asked as he walked by.
Kate nodded and went over to one of the widows, watching the cloudless sky.

As the next day finally came to, Allen woke up a tad bit too early. "Ugg...I'm not at that base anymore, so I don't need to wake up early. Yet why do I keep doing this?" He mumbled before moving to the edge of the bed and in a siting position.

"Maybe it's because your used to being up that early?" Questioned the chibi form of his persona which was siting on the lone chair in the room. "Shut up." Allen grumbled. "Fine. Jerk." "And you're me." ".....Damm it!" Allen smiled and chuckled. "Pwned by logic."

Kate turned away from the window and walked slowly over to the big screen and sat in a rolley chair, swaying this way and that and relaxing a little as the crew for the day settled down. Only 3 people.

After that tiny argument, Allen decided to do some exploring. As he walked through the halls, his persona was silently floating next to him. It seemed rather quiet...the base that is.

"Ehi, Kate, better come look." One of the radar watchers said.
Kate rolled over in the chair and glanced, but looked again. "Hmm. Interesting." One the radar, is clearly shows all of the razors around town hall, which thankfully was empty, but they were making sure the base knew they were there. "We should leave them. It'll be a trap." She decided, looking back at him.
"Okay." he said, switching to camera and zooming in so he could watch the rally.

Allen got the foreboding feeling that something was happening somewhere. With a shrug, he continued his walk around the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.