Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you cute Megu. Sorry. I just don't know how to relay big important messages.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aren't you cute Megu. Sorry. I just don't know how to relay big important messages.
me? CUTE? are you sure you're talking about me? and that was totally fine. :) The way you do it. :D
I would have died if I did this on my own. ;D

I'm kind of detached to myself, posting here. I'll just go post the flashbacks.

That's okay. :O

Are you okay? Please don't be angry at me. :(

Now? okay, but Robert's flashback is...well...okay. haha Fear of water coming out now. ;D
/relief\ really? Okutenai hontou?

@Potatocat there were instructions provided by Lory in the previous page, but if your fine with this post, you may have a difficult time adding the necessary information in the next post. :O

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Sorry. The history was the part I was really excited about, so when I saw that we had our memories I just went for it. I felt the post was good, but since I didn't go with the proper procedure I got rid of it. I'll PM Lorchenne with the bio. I will say one thing, the rest of the group does NOT get the full picture until I give them it. If I low it all right away, it takes away from the dramatic reveal.

That's kind of the point of why I'd like to hear everyone out first. And there's a very huge plot reveal at this point that will alter everyone's history. Can't wait to hear yours. :>

If you read the post before I made it disappear you got a little taste, but I am about to send you the PM with the histories.

Sorry, I need to know the year of the events in the story so I can know whether I can use a real life historical event, or if I need to make one up. lol

If you note from the introduction, it's set in the future. not too far. just make one up, to be safe.
Thanks, Tanzinite. please remember to pm it to me first.

If you note from the introduction, it's set in the future. not too far. just make one up, to be safe.
Thanks, Tanzinite. please remember to pm it to me first.

I might say something about Russia continueing on their current actions. That should work.

once again, please PM ME YOUR BACK STORY. Not just Tanzinite and Potatocat. Everyone.
Can't tag, my laptop is glitchy bitchy too.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll get Tony, Skye and Em up then you'll see the big twist.

Until then, make sure to plan things out. The Valhalla stage will be pretty brutal.

Last edited by a moderator:
once again, please PM ME YOUR BACK STORY.
Perhaps tomorrow I'll get Tony, Skye and Em up then you'll see the big twist.

Until then, make sure to plan things out. The Valhalla stage will be pretty brutal.

B-b-b-b-but, I just sent it to you! Why are you so mean?!?! ;_;

Reactions: Boss Megu
Oh woops. I meant that for everyone, not just you. the reminder is buried in the past page so I posted it again.

I'm really sorry, don't try me right now. It's not the best time.
Fun and jokes sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.