@Bard
@Catstatify
@Akuma
@The Red Tazelwurm
@Seth Bloodmoon
@Akashi
@Lykaon

Hello my active players. Back story time. ;D

Edit: Please read the previous message by Lory to know the happenings. ;D And feel free to talk to either of us. :D

Angel, I told you we had bigger plans. \(> w<)/~~~!!!
Hehe I see, sneaky sneaky~ I'm gonna waited to post again for Thanes partners response and Lory-chan's post (if they havent already)

Should be fun!

Reactions: Boss Megu
please read Tony, Em and Skye's history to see the big reveal!

Or here's a tl;dr.
[spoili]

Everyone's a coma patient. Maker drafts everyone in the game through bot by giving everyone a false memory of answering a text. Tony, Em, Skye, Rob and Vi are part of the First Game which reset. This now, is the Second Game.

Why coma? Maker chooses those that are practically in the grey area between life and death. You win, you live. You lose, you die. Those that got out by Boss Kill in the First Game woke up. Those who got killed remained in coma.

However, Emile's death caused Skye to kill her own Hidden and destroy some parts of the system, becoming a glitch. To get rid of her, the game had to be reset.
[/spoili]

When you're done reading, please do read for godssakes please pm me the final story of your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be a couple of days in getting Kyth's background rolling. I've been feeling like trash the last few days and finally went to the ER today. I have the joys of a kidney infection, woooo.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I might be a couple of days in getting Kyth's background rolling. I've been feeling like trash the last few days and finally went to the ER today. I have the joys of a kidney infection, woooo.
Good Lord! O.O! Thanks for notifying us and I hope you get well soon!
My good that sounds horrifying.

• Thank You
Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
Soo.. Did I miss something? Should I make a post or wait? And did all our memories return? And the backstory from our memories.. Are we suppose to PM them to Lorchenne?

1. Read the flashback of Rob, Tony, Em and Skye to get a clear picture of how Maker chooses players. Tl;dr they're all coma patients.
  2. Reformulate your history in accordance.
  3. PM me the story.
  4. Let's discuss it.
  5. Post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
This should be fun lol

But I'm too lazy to read such long posts.. :(

I will read them tomorrow.

Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about Hidden!

Feeling much better now. Just got thrown off by events in another rp I am in x_X I will try to get Kyth's background worked out to pm you guys by the day after Easter at the latest!

Thank you so much! My term isn't finished but I'll be on almost all the time so you can drop by anytime and I'll be waiting!

Sorry been really busy with rl stuff >_< will PM you Winter's and Thanatos's flashback soon Lory-bot =D

Not a problem at all, Scarletta. I'm supposed to be busy too but I'm way too excited about Hidden so I'll be waiting as often as I could!

• Love
Can I just say, and I really mean no offense, but the idea that now everybody has access to everybody's memories is kind of boring. It almost completely nullifies character development, means that no one has any reason not to either completely hate or love Wolf, and again, makes things boring. It is like falling in love. If you know every little iota of your lover's life, there is no adventure in finding out about it. No chase, no pursuit of knowing all you can about them. Again, just how I think.

Reactions: Akashi
I'll PM you Prussia's story too.. Errr.. I mean Dante's. Just haven't gotten around it.

I get where you're coming from but seeing how everyone became coma patients is something more baffling than leaving that as a blank. This was laid out from the beginning, part of what makes Valhalla suspenseful is that transparency. The memory everyone sees of everyone is how they all got into coma. That doesn't explain that character's whole life, but from there, each character gains some control of his memory.

Think of it like this. The hacking gave everyone a piece of memory that everyone sees. This piece unlocks the individuals' memories that only that person will remember.

So you all see Emile's, Tony's, Skye's and Robert's memory of the first game, bits of their life and how they became comatose patients right? But only those four will recall their other memories from there.

• Love
Alright, I was confused. I thought all of our memories were becoming revealed to everyone. Now I see though, and will write something up. /cracksknuckles Now you get to see me be clever. I'll let you all know when I am done rewriting my last post. The fun par tis that tat last post I made, was actually the beginning of the story as to how he came to be in a coma. Spoilers, it is pretty horrible.

Everyone went through something horrible. It's kind of sad. But that's part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.